Drew's Life in Jail Now

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=302023&src=3

A flood alert has been issued by the National Weather Service for people living along the Des Plaines River at Russell Road and in Gurnee.

The alert is through Thursday evening, with claims water levels will overflow the bank of the Des Plaines and encroach Grand Avenue.

There have been several articles lately about the flooding along the Des Plains River. Perhaps, if either Stacy or Lisa were disposed of in or near the river, the rising waters will give them up.

I wonder if Drew P is sweating over the possibility in his jail cell.

LOL, Paintr! I was thinking today how nice it is that he can't make a peep from his cell &
how totally bored he must be. Ha. :biggrin:

:cow:

From the article linked above: "forth wife".
Oy vey.

Hi Peculiar Petunia, Your Oy Vey is my Ufta Meta!

z7shysterical.gif
xox

LOL, Paintr! I was thinking today how nice it is that he can't make a peep from his cell &
how totally bored he must be. Ha. :biggrin:

:cow:

:wave: Bluebell. What makes it even better is that Drew P and his lawyer demanded a new judge. And this new judge promptly put rules in place to prevent the media stunts. Be careful what you wish for. :laughitup:

:wave: Bluebell. What makes it even better is that Drew P and his lawyer demanded a new judge. And this new judge promptly put rules in place to prevent the media stunts. Be careful what you wish for. :laughitup:
Heh, heh...... yeah, I bet ole drEWWWWWW is about ready to explode right about now, having had to keep all his 'humorous' retorts to himself. I bet he's just cracking everybody up in the jail.

I'd love to know how he's really doing, that little jokemeister.

I hope he's getting nervous, very dreadfully nervous. I want him to wake up in the middle of the night with night sweats.

What really kills me is that he actually thinks he's a celebrity. Yuppers, he's a legend in his own mind.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m6d24-Is-Drew-Peterson-angling-for-an-insanity-defense-or-is-he-addicted-to-attention

Is Drew Peterson angling for an insanity defense or is he addicted to attention?

Drew Peterson is an unusual murder suspect in that he seeks to draw attention to himself in some very strange ways. Most people when accused of murder try to avoid drawing further attention to themselves. Occasionally a suspect will try to get their side of the story out to the news media but any good defense attorney will discourage this behavior.

I didn't realize (from the article Paintr posted) that one of the factors against a NGI plea is covering up the crime. Logical, but something I had never thought of before.

I didn't realize (from the article Paintr posted) that one of the factors against a NGI plea is covering up the crime. Logical, but something I had never thought of before.

Yeah that is one of the first things they look at. Most states insanity defenses aren't set upon whether or not the perp was mentally ill. Instead they are set upon whether or not the perp was capable of determining right from wrong. A person who thinks they were right, wouldn't feel the need to hide the body.

So DrewP might be determined to be mentally ill. But that don't mean he ain't guilty.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1640073,peterson-witness-list_jo062509.article

Saying Drew Peterson's attorneys were attempting to simplify disclosure evidence into "CliffsNotes," prosecutors thwarted the bid Thursday but will have to pare an 805-witness list down to the 50 most likely to testify.

John Connor, the chief of the major crime unit for the state's attorney, countered an eight-point motion from Peterson's defense team that would help the accused wife-killer's lawyers more easily navigate the thousands of pages of discovery evidence.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/06/peterson-lawyers-want-help-with-discovery.html

Joel Brodsky argued six motions before Judge Stephen White, essentially asking that prosecutors be required to give more details about their theory of how Peterson killed Savio as well as "Cliff's Notes" versions of the 9,470 investigative reports he has received.

"Are they saying my client held her underwater or knocked her unconscious or hit her over the head with a blunt object?" he said, later adding: "How did he do it? The state certainly has to prove that."

I honestly think Drew is pretty sure Drew won't be in jail very long. After all, he got off for all the other strange stuff he's done - including drowning his previous wife and being suspended from the force for awhile due to his behavior. Ain't no way this guy believes the authorities have ANY real evidence against him. He thinks he can put up with protected custody for a few months!

gaia:behindbar

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/513553.html?nav=5097

New cases present constantly-the reasons never cease-but are just as heinous and bizarre. Most recently the alleged case of Christopher Coleman killing both his wife, Sherry, and their two boys by strangulation is just beyond the pale.

Then there is the case of Drew Peterson now in jail for the alleged murder of his third wife. He is also a suspect in the disappearance of wife number four who has gone missing. His televised arrogance has made him a hated man.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1640073,peterson-witness-list_jo062509.article

Saying Drew Peterson's attorneys were attempting to simplify disclosure evidence into "CliffsNotes," prosecutors thwarted the bid Thursday but will have to pare an 805-witness list down to the 50 most likely to testify.

John Connor, the chief of the major crime unit for the state's attorney, countered an eight-point motion from Peterson's defense team that would help the accused wife-killer's lawyers more easily navigate the thousands of pages of discovery evidence.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/06/peterson-lawyers-want-help-with-discovery.html

Joel Brodsky argued six motions before Judge Stephen White, essentially asking that prosecutors be required to give more details about their theory of how Peterson killed Savio as well as "Cliff's Notes" versions of the 9,470 investigative reports he has received.

"Are they saying my client held her underwater or knocked her unconscious or hit her over the head with a blunt object?" he said, later adding: "How did he do it? The state certainly has to prove that."

Hey Paintr!!! After reading that article, I wonder if JB and JB (Jose & Joel) are related. They both want everyone else to do their work for them. Losers, the lot of them.

I just want Drew to go down!!!! I'm hoping the state has enough to convict. Can you imagine how obnoxious Drew will be if he gets off on this.:furious::mad::furious:

Hey Paintr!!! After reading that article, I wonder if JB and JB (Jose & Joel) are related. They both want everyone else to do their work for them. Losers, the lot of them.

I just want Drew to go down!!!! I'm hoping the state has enough to convict. Can you imagine how obnoxious Drew will be if he gets off on this.:furious::mad::furious:

Hi There, Love! (waving wildly) Long time no see. lol!

Don't worry. After Drew's last circus appearance (his trial) he will be unavailable for a long, long while. Have faith.

I just read a book called "I" about a serial killer Keith Hunter Jesperson...........
written by the convict with help..........explaining 'WHY?"
OMG, it sounds like a DP ..........loved the media.......why was everyone afraid of him
(killed atleast 8 women) but I saw so many qualities in the personality and jokes very similiar to sociopaths..............

I knew that DrewP talked a lot. But 805 witnesses??? LOL, he talked a lot!

I don't know why the judge is trying to cut back on the witness list. Let's see, while in trial if they got to 5 witnesses a day on average, they could have the trial over in..... let's see.....carry the 3.... let's see.... something like 161 days.

Poor little Joey, he has the witnesses to interview, and over 9000 pages to read by Aug. LOL, I would say to expect a continuance in Aug. Anybody think that Joey can do this? I hope he took a speed reading class. It doesn't look good that the same day he gets the evidence that he is already whining for help with it.

I also read that the judge denied a motion filed by Joey where he asked for permission to take the evidence to the jail for DrewP to have. What was that all about? Is DrewP's imagination so limited that he needs the evidence to help him relive the crime? Or was he wanting the props to help him relive it while he had more privacy, much more satisfying that way. Sounds like a serial killer, wanting the trophys.

Aw, Gee...is DP still sitting in jail?! It has been nice to forget him for awhile. :p No worries about other women coming up missing or dead. No worries about his children being further brainwashed by him. Life is much easier with him locked up.

Drew is still in jail. :)

Here's a list of his upcoming "appearances" as found on the public schedules of the Will County Circuit Court:

NAME DATE ROOM TIME CASE TICKET CHARGE CNT REASON
PETERSON DREW 8 10 9 WCCA 900 09L 000326 Case
PETERSON DREW W 7 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Motions
PETERSON DREW W 7 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Motions
PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Pre-trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Pre-trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Jury Trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Jury Trial

Drew is still in jail. :)

Here's a list of his upcoming "appearances" as found on the public schedules of the Will County Circuit Court:

NAME DATE ROOM TIME CASE TICKET CHARGE CNT REASON
PETERSON DREW 8 10 9 WCCA 900 09L 000326 Case
PETERSON DREW W 7 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Motions
PETERSON DREW W 7 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Motions
PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Pre-trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Pre-trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Jury Trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Jury Trial

Thanks, Dee! I have to wonder if Joel is going to ask for a continuance...seems like 8/24 is still on the docket for a trial date.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/mitchell/1654409,CST-NWS-mitch07.article

When Stacy Peterson disappeared in Bolingbrook, all eyes focused on her husband, Drew Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant.

It took less than two weeks for the Illinois State Police to declare Peterson a suspect in his fourth wife's disappearance.

This article is about yet another missing wife, but Drew is talked about.

So, do you suppose drEEWWWWWWW is still doing just dandy in the crossbar hotel? Think he's still cracking everyone up?

Seemed as if he was quite subdued at the last hearing, 'bout all he could do was mutter a simple yes sir to the judge. What a breath of fresh air that was. I hope reality is sinking in deep that he doesn't have everyone fooled like he wanted to believe.

Hardy-har-har drEWWWWW, the last laugh will be AT you!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back