Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

That's why she called Logan before she even left AZ to tell him "you are never going to see your son again!"

Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Defense attorney: “She wanted what was best for Gabriel.” So she supposedly gave him to strangers in a park? Um, yeah.

http://twitter.com/laurieroberts

lol and she's a reporter

Now TS is being blamed for poor little Lizzy making bad decisions. No mention of Gabriel in all this lawyer BS we have to listen to....

So now TS knows everything about the supposed couple in Texas and was afraid to tell EJ? This is such a web of lies, half-truths and manipulations.

Does anyone know what EJ changed her name to while in Texas?

So he wanted her found innocent by "technical" reason, but doesn't want the "technical" aggravator....

this guy is out Baezing Jose, wth, she has been found guilty already

It's too bad for Elizabeth that this guy is going so far overboard. MOO

I had a slight headache before he started, now it's pounding. He really needs to learn that less is more.

I forget, does the prosecution get a word at the end?

Does anyone know what EJ changed her name to while in Texas?

She used Victoria Evans to check into hostel in FL.

The only different name I heard about in SA was Elizabeth Jones from the Tornado Bus Company, but I don't know that they didn't just misunderstood Johnson and called her Jones instead.

I don't know that you are getting the judge on your side when you say you have a few thoughts and ramble on for an hour+

so she's from a trainwreck background, and can't be held responsible for TPS manipulating her, but she was smart enough to get into a university that even he couldn't get into....

And her twin had the same trainwreck background, and yes, had a drug problem for a while, but never did anything as bad as she did!

So now he has to repeat everythng the Psych Dr says? This is ridiculous! Just sentence her for pity's sake!

Well MV succeeded in drawing this out to the point of preventing the world from hearing the sentencing. I just lost my feed!

I still have live news feed on az family. KPHO is now showing stuff that happened earlier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eric.joel.rondo.sanchez
Back