Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score
Video recorded by witness included with article.

According to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, just before 6 p.m., a witness was able to record an armed suspect pointing a weapon at the driver of a white Dodge Durango at an intersection in Winter Springs.

This is so scary. I haven't read anything from a family member confirming she is still missing. I wonder where she was prior to this, home/store? She could have been followed and there might be more video of this guy or both out there. IMO

How bizarre. That intersection is always very busy and for this to happen around rush hour in broad daylight is even stranger. I'm sure whoever shot the video called 911 immediately. There are always a ton of police presence in the area as they love to snag the people going over 25 mph in the neighborhoods (and there are a ton of neighborhoods all over that area). So I wonder how these two vehicles disappeared so quickly and eluded both police and maybe even a few looky looks who may have loosely followed.

LE believes she was targeted.

The green acura started ramming the back of K's vehicle about a 1/2 mile from the intersection of the car jacking
Sounds like K's husband told LE that she was in the area to visit family but she has no family in that area...
LE careful when talking about K's husband.

When K's vehicle was being rammed from behind K called her husband and he told her not to stop her vehicle.
Neither K or her husband called 911.

Last edited:
This is a crazy story. Why would she unlock her door? Did she have her window down? Because it seems like he said something to her and she unlocked her back door.

This is local to me and I read one of the news sites where they said she called her husband and said a car was following her. Why would she let him in? Unless it was unlocked, but it didn't look like it initially.

Also, why didn't the person filming it follow them? I know they called 911 immediately, so that was helpful though.

I don't care if someone is standing outside my car with a gun. I'm not letting them in. Would rather be killed right there instead of taken to an alternate location and killed.

Who would want her dead? Still listening to the above link but this does not sound random. JMOO
It didn't look random. The guy with the weapon initially opened the driver's door and then got in the seat behind the driver before they drove away. She could have driven away while he was going from the front door to the back door (IMO) but didn't.

It didn't look random. The guy with the weapon initially opened the driver's door and then got in the seat behind the driver before they drove away. She could have driven away while he was going from the front door to the back door (IMO) but didn't.
What's weird though is they said she called her husband and said she was being followed by the green car. And he had a mask on when he approached the car, so she most likely didn't know (at that time anyway) who he was.

Has to be more to this story.

I live in Chicago where carjackings are common, they don't usually burn the car, but abandon it after forcing the driver out. Since the carjacker was masked she couldn't have identified him. I wonder if this was random or she was targeted? A tragedy however it unfolded.

This gives a lot of info. She was being rammed from behind but didn't call police? That's crazy...
It sure seems suspicious that she didn't call 911, but I've read many cases where a victim called a family member or friend rather than 911 in a scary situation. You never really know how you'd react in a similar situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly
Back