Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvarenga, Salem & All,

I cast the chart for the 10:00 am 2/26/09 Canine Search and noticed disturbing information.

First, while the Part of Fortune is in the 1st House, generally a good sign, in this chart it has become the Part of MISFortune, because it is posited at 29 Taurus --- conjunct both ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, and ALCYONE, a.k.a. The Pleaides, a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters, always giving something to cry about.

With Taurus rising, chart ruler VENUS the Female Child is intercepted (hidden) in the 12th House of Secrets, Misfortune, Loss & Woe. Being in a cadent house and intercepted to boot, gives testimony she cannot be easily found.

Additionally, Search Chart ASCENDANT at 11 Taurus is partile square Haleigh's natal NEPTUNE (disappearance), while Search Chart NEPTUNE (disappearance) at 24 Aquarius is in the same 24th degree as Haleigh's natal SUN and NODES.

MOON at 26 Pisces conjuncts the 12th House cusp and is disposited by NEPTUNE of disappearance. MOON will sextile Part of MISFortune before going Void of Course. Since MOON is chart co-ruler and also Lord 4 End of the Matter, I fear today's Canine Search will not produce Haleigh.

I will edit this post later this evening to include the charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have some comments in addition to my quote above, which you can see below the chart:

CanineSearch022609-1.gif

MERCURY the dogs parallel PLUTO (death) and parallel NORTH NODE. As I type this, it is 9:00 pm and we now know cadaver dogs alerted to death smell (PLUTO).

PART OF DEATH partile conjunct MIDHEAVEN.

Asteroid SAPPHO at 09 Leo partile conjunct malefic SOUTH NODE, square the ASCENDANT, sesquiquadrate MOON and quindecile (165 degrees) NEPTUNE of disappearance. Is Sapp involved in this disappearance, or is the continued astrological testimony "coincidental"???

PART OF FIND at 10 Cancer in the 3rd House of Near Neighborhood. If we take VENUS the Female Child's position in the chart to get a handle on location, it would appear to be EAST, slightly South (ESE) particularly since VENUS is in Aries which = EAST. I don't have a map in front of me. Would slightly EAST (or ESE) of dumpster make sense? I doubt she's far off from there....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Everyone is talking about Brandon being her cousin, but if you look under Brandons friends, you will find Joe, from Tennessee, a weird guy

Soulscape,
Thanks for the latest chart on the dog search. Very interesting stuff.

Forgive me if this has been asked and I have missed it, but is it possible to see in the chart you have already created when the most likely date will be of finding the body?

I remember in the Caylee thread (was it Tuba?) that had posted some significant dates Dec 11, 12, 13 and stated something about it being "days Casey would want to wipe off the calendar" or similar to that effect. As we all know, little Caylee was discovered one of those days.

Have we gotten any inclination as to important dates in this search (find body, etc) yet according to charts that have already been cast?

Also, with Haleigh being in the 12th house, and water predominantly in the 10th house, what significance or correlation does this possibly have? I believe it was discussed previously there was a strong possibility that she is in water.... If that were the case wouldn't water be in the 12th house?

Such a newbie here, so please forgive if this is an elementary question.

Last question, I promise. On the latest chart I see the "part of find" located in the 3rd house, which is the opposite of "part of death" on the wheel. Does this mean she will be found (or partially found) opposite of when she died? To me this means half way around the wheel, or 6 months as in half of the year. So possibly be found in August? Or does it mean found during Cancer's sun sign?

Okay back to lurking and thanks for not humiliating me in your future responses... :)

Respectfully snipped ~
Salvarenga, Salem & All,

I cast the chart for the 10:00 am 2/26/09 Canine Search and noticed disturbing information.

Since MOON is chart co-ruler and also Lord 4 End of the Matter, I fear today's Canine Search will not produce Haleigh.

I will edit this post later this evening to include the charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. It appears you are right, once again. Articles coming out now say there was nothing relating to the case in the dumpster. Sorry I don't have a link, but I will go get one.

Salem

Respectfully snipped ~

Thank you Soulscape. It appears you are right, once again. Articles coming out now say there was nothing relating to the case in the dumpster. Sorry I don't have a link, but I will go get one.

Salem

Here is a link: http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

Detectives in Putnam County said they have found nothing of consequence in the search of a Dumpster near the home of Haleigh Cummings.

Officials began searching the Dumpster around 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. after three cadaver dogs stopped at the same spot and barked.

The Dumpster is approximately a quarter-mile away from Cummings' home.

Investigators went through the bags one by one. A backhoe was also brought in to sift through the debris that remained in the Dumpster.

Approximately 12 cadaver dogs will be brought back out on Friday.

Soul,

The Villas are 2.6 miles ESE of Haleigh's trailer. There also appears to be a small lake there "Lake Myra". I hope they search it, if they don't find her in the dumpster. That sure is close to Sapp's home, isn't it?

cummings-villas.jpg

Wrong yet again. Third time's a charm (ugh) :( This is the CORRECT map for River Villas that shows the location in reference to the Cumming's trailer. It is in an ENE direction from the Cumming's trailer. I also added two arrows that show where I believe the fence is located, along with a retention pond near there that I hadn't noticed before. I hope LE is going to search there since it's so close. There also appears to be a newly opened tract there for more mobile homes?

river-villas.jpg

Thank you Marlame! The article I read did not say that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster. I wonder if Haliegh was moved from there (or someone else?). I think it would take an awful lot to fool 3 dogs - so, IMO, something was in the dumpster. Perhaps just not related to Haliegh. I guess we wait to see what tomorrow brings us.

Salem

Soulscape, tuba, housemouse, I am with the other poster here. You guys were so right on about the location of Caylee and the dates surrounding her being found. Is there anyway to know or any clue as to which way they should go with this.
I am not trying to ask you guys to predict the future because as housemouse explained in the Caylee thread that is wrong. What I am asking is, other water being in seen in her chart is there anyway to determine which area they should be looking, I know you said ESE, but is there anything else?
The reason I ask is water flows and it moves, is there anyway to tell if the location has changed as in is she in moving water? floating down stream, or is the location the same to signify that she is at the on the shoreline or weighted down in the water.
Wow I am probably confusing you guys, it was stated according to the chart that water is significant... Does this mean that Haliegh is in water? or what is the signifigance of water in the chart? Is Halieghs chart signifying that possibly the location has changed or is changing, like if she were in moving water?
As far as the dumpster I believe that possibly that something could have been thrown away in there that had Halieghs decomposing scent.

I apologize for all the questions and if I sound like I am asking you to predict the outcome, I am sorry I am really not, I am just trying to figure out the significance of the water in her chart and the fact that water is all around that location.
Today was emotionally draining for me I am sure it was for everyone. I just dont know I can go through all the ups and downs like with Caylee, not this soon. Do you guys see an end anytime soon?
Thank you again for all your work, you guys are truely amazing, and blessed with talent!

Has anyone charted Donald Sapp? I think I have the right name. The RSO who used to live in Haleighs Trailer. (Hope I have that right:) Has anyone charted Haleigh using her birthday and time? Great work you're doing. Keep it up!

Hi shihtzu - yes all of the major players have been charted, along with main RSOs in that area, including Sapp. He is #1 potential perp (if the perp is an RSO) on the astrologer's list so far. Search through thread #1 and this thread for Soulscape, Tuba, Housemouse and Kaitland's posts. You'll see all the charts and interpretations.

Welcome to the forum by the way :blowkiss:

All the news reports say they "found nothing" in the dumpster, but last night they were still working there, brought in another dumpster so they could sort through the first one and put the stuff into the second one as they went along. Seems like an awful lot of work for "nothing". Interesting how PCSO isn't releasing information as they encounter it like OCSO did in the Anthony search.

I did find this if the astrologers need the info or the time posted:

Nothing found after search near Haleigh's home
Story updated at 11:03 PM on Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/2009-02-26/story/dogs_called_out_again_in_search_for_haleigh

I thought the same thing AK...and those highly trained dogs do not alert on 'nothing'. I also saw them stop working for a bit and they were standing around the dumpster looking inside, one of the detectives was on the phone, and he kept glancing back inside the dumpster. Look at the video again and see if you see that. It was from firstcoast news, IIRC. I don't think they wanted to alert the perp, if they did find anything.

Just FYI guys - the map I posted last night for the River Villas was incorrect. I've fixed it now if anyone wants to take another look at my previous post. Sorry for the misinformation. :(

Angel,

Can you supply the start time of today's canine search?

Thank you,
Soulscape

Just FYI guys - the map I posted last night for the River Villas was incorrect. I've fixed it now if anyone wants to take another look at my previous post. Sorry for the misinformation. :(

Beck, thank you for providing that map.

White Hawk, take note.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wrong yet again. Third time's a charm (ugh) :( This is the CORRECT map for River Villas that shows the location in reference to the Cumming's trailer. It is in an ENE direction from the Cumming's trailer. I also added two arrows that show where I believe the fence is located, along with a retention pond near there that I hadn't noticed before. I hope LE is going to search there since it's so close. There also appears to be a newly opened tract there for more mobile homes?

river-villas.jpg

Thanks for the map Beck! Wasnt sure if that was the addy they were referring to and I could not locate it besides a google map. :)

Hi shihtzu - yes all of the major players have been charted, along with main RSOs in that area, including Sapp. He is #1 potential perp (if the perp is an RSO) on the astrologer's list so far. Search through thread #1 and this thread for Soulscape, Tuba, Housemouse and Kaitland's posts. You'll see all the charts and interpretations.

Welcome to the forum by the way :blowkiss:

Thank you for the welcome wagon kisses! We are in California so our day starts 3 hrs. later than most on this site I think. I know I always feel at least 3 hrs. behind in the news and then in the evening I always wonder where everybody went!:confused: I will try to catch up some today and check out those posts.:blowkiss:
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member