GA GA - Shondell "Max" Boisselle, 34, left family event 2:30am No Goddard Rd in 2008 Honda sedan, didn't return home, Lithonia, 29 Apr 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1716012430885.png

Shondell "Max" Boisselle
age 34
220 lbs, 6'2"
black hair, brown eyes
wearing: black jeans, red polo, black & red shoes w/red bottoms
driving: 2008 Honda stick-shift 4-dr sedan, GA plates RTI3009

Police said that 34-year-old Shondell "Max" Boisselle was at a family gathering on April 29 off North Goddard Road in Lithonia. Around 2 a.m., Boisselle left to head home. But he never returned.

His wife said he had a court case on April 29 that he did not make it to.

“Max had been threatened regarding the court case, leading his wife and family to believe he was incapacitated in some way,” family members wrote on the missing persons poster.

His wife did not reveal what family member’s home he was at or why he was set to be in court.

(There is a mug shot online, but it's for a 2014 DV arrest.)

This article clarifies that his wife was there at the family gathering - unknown why he left without her. She stated he had a pending court case which he didn't show up to. Police searching for DeKalb man who vanished from family gathering under bizarre circumstances I found the superior court records - he was to be arraigned on 3 charges of vehicular homicide in the first degree, DUI, speeding and reckless driving on the 16th. Was not in jail when arraignment was set. https://dekalbsuperiorcourt.com/wp-...L-ARRAIGNMENT-MISC-CALENDAR-4.16.24-830AM.pdf

LOTS of information here at the Superior Court sight, multiple cases going back many years, but the one above, the murder charge as noted in the court documents for vehicular homicide has him out on what looks like $25,000 bond, likely IMO put up by a family member. ( case no. 24CR1618) DeKalb County - Judicial Information System

Last edited:
To follow up to my last post. Here's a copy of the arraignment for the 16th. It states if he no showed (which a family member said happened per the news article I linked in my last post) a warrant will be issued for his arrest but it looks like on the 15th a waiver of arrignment was issued with a not guilty plea requesting a jury trial (linked below) DeKalb County - Judicial Information System DeKalb County - Judicial Information System

This article clarifies that his wife was there at the family gathering - unknown why he left without her. She stated he had a pending court case which he didn't show up to. Police searching for DeKalb man who vanished from family gathering under bizarre circumstances I found the superior court records - he was to be arraigned on 3 charges of vehicular homicide in the first degree, DUI, speeding and reckless driving on the 16th. Was not in jail when arraignment was set. https://dekalbsuperiorcourt.com/wp-...L-ARRAIGNMENT-MISC-CALENDAR-4.16.24-830AM.pdf

LOTS of information here at the Superior Court sight, multiple cases going back many years, but the one above, the murder charge as noted in the court documents for vehicular homicide has him out on what looks like $25,000 bond, likely IMO put up by a family member. ( case no. 24CR1618) DeKalb County - Judicial Information System
Would he have been legally allowed to drive after (allegedly) driving drunk and killing someone??

Thank you so much for your heart being in the right place and wanting justice for Shondell Boisselle. I’m the wife. I was not at the family gathering. Thank you so much .

Is there a lake, or pond, that he could have accidentally drove into?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804
Back