Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Family is on vacation, so I assume they gave them advance notice of the search as a courtesy?

Amazing there's still so much left there to search through. If Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor's deaths are linked to Rex, that means he was murdering women at least 23 years ago.

IMG_2319.jpg
IANAL, I don't know if it is required to be notified in advance of the warrant (someone with NYS law knowledge, please chime in here), but IMO it would be smart on LE's part, if they waited for this "vacation" to take place and notified them while they were away.

Family is on vacation, so I assume they gave them advance notice of the search as a courtesy?

Amazing there's still so much left there to search through. If Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor's deaths are linked to Rex, that means he was murdering women at least 23 years ago.

IMG_2319.jpg
If they’re gonna give anyone a courtesy it should have been the neighbors. God bless them for having to relive this again.

IMG_2319.jpg
In an above link it says NY State Police returned today to execute a search warrant. I'm guessing a courtesy heads up was not in the plan.

Crime lab technicians were in the front yard and it looks like a tent(s) is set up.

Looks like they are in for the long haul...

In an above link it says NY State Police returned today to execute a search warrant. I'm guessing a courtesy heads up was not in the plan.

Crime lab technicians were in the front yard and it looks like a tent(s) is set up.

Looks like they are in for the long haul...
News 12 is reporting the daughter was home when the search warrant was executed.

I recall the ME visiting last time and I don’t recall if we discussed but what would an ME be looking for at a crime scene if there aren’t any human remains reportedly found ?
Crime lab/crime scene forensics fall under the Suffolk County Medical Examiner Dept. I’m guessing all the top brass is out on the scene today.

RH seems to enjoy large collections, imo.
re-posts.
''The DA said all of the prosecution's documentation is being disclosed -- DNA, lab reports, background checks, including Heuermann's 422 smart devices seized during raids that were allegedly used to contact and research sex workers''.
"Digital devices, so you're talking about phones, laptops, CDs," Tierney said.
''More than 200 firearms were found at his Long Island home, officials said.''

''The suspect's DNA has been entered into a statewide database, available to all law enforcement agencies in New York.''
View attachment 504737
A statewide data base - is that enough in RH case?? :oops:

"Crime lab technicians could be seen in the front yard of the home on First Ave setting up a tent. A heavily police presence was spotted in the area by Chopper 4 and the street in front of the home was closed off."

A tent means remains/bodies, I think?

A tent means remains/bodies, I think?
I am not certain, although it might be the case, but not necessarily? Could also just be some processing or handling they want to shield from view at this time.

I also find it interesting / odd that if reported accurately, the daughter was supposedly present? And that RH estranged / wife was not?

And also wonder what prompted the additional searches? And what is sought? Hope they do find other evidence if needed to help with the case against this individual and its prosecution. MOO

Asa Ellerup's attorney Robert A. Macedonio told NewsNationNow that 'no family members were home at the time police arrived.'

Of course, take this info. with the proverbial grain considering the source. ^^^
I'd expect A.E.'s atty. to be protective, but was he mistaken about the daughter being there ?

Question : Does anyone think about the possibility of anyone knowing something about the crimes; outside of Rex H. ?
Omo.

Asa Ellerup's attorney Robert A. Macedonio told NewsNationNow that 'no family members were home at the time police arrived.'

Of course, take this info. with the proverbial grain considering the source. ^^^
I'd expect A.E.'s atty. to be protective, but was he mistaken about the daughter being there ?

Question : Does anyone think about the possibility of anyone knowing something about the crimes; outside of Rex H. ?
Omo.
I think his family members can probably put 2&2 together if their psychological defense mechanisms don’t prevent them from it.

I've been away from WS for a little while, so I am not quite caught up, but I am assuming there is no catalogued list of what exactly the 400+ "electronic devices" were? I believe CDs were mentioned, which makes me wonder if there were homemade videos with unidentified victims they are hoping to identify?

News 12 is reporting the daughter was home when the search warrant was executed.

Omo.
I just read on the LI Press that the daughter isn’t on vacation with the family (South Carolina) but left the house before the police arrived this morning. So who knows at this point. Every local media outlet is probably looking to break any sort of news since the DA is tight lipped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back