ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last photo of JJ in his red pjs will be shown several times throughout the trial with witness’ testimony.

The jury will always remember seeing these horrid photos of JJ in those red pjs when his body was discovered.

those children didn't walk themselves into those graves, Lori.. those poor poor children...how could you?
these are sick and depraved people...two total psychopaths attracted to each other like magnets..bound and
sealed together by their own doctrine of murder. how to fund their lifestyles with murder disguised as a spiritual
necessity and a divine right of the chosen...meaning chad and lori of course.. mOO

You have described this nightmare perfectly.
This is some of the most frightful testimony I have ever heard.

That last photo of JJ in his red pjs will be shown several times throughout the trial with witness’ testimony.

The jury will always remember seeing these horrid photos of JJ in those red pjs when his body was discovered.
again, I would hate to be a juror on this case, I don't need to see the horrors.... I pray for the jurors.

I hope during closing remarks, the prosecutor shows Nate Eaton in Hawaii asking Lori where her children are and her smiling at him. Not a care in the world although Tylee and JJ were torturously murdered.
Feeling sorry for Colby Ryan right now.

IMO if I were JP, I would be advising my client to take a plea bargain.

Unless of course, JP can use this trial to say that his client would not get a fair trial. He’s a slippery you know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose