LA - SHANE FELL ** Media, Photos, Maps, Timeline ** NO DISCUSSION**

This link will bring you to a local radio interview that Shane's brother Brett did with Terrilynn Monette's mother (Terrilyn was a NO area teacher that was missing for months & eventually found deceased in her car in Bayou St. John...Terrilynn was still missing when they did this interview in April). Brett starts talking about 8 minutes into the audio.

http://audio.wwl.com/a/73035732/4-5...ilynn-monette-s-mother-about-her-daughter.htm

I have been reading up on this case for Shane Fell. I watched the episode of The UneXplained from the biography channel last night. the preview can be seen on youtube. it includes the 911 call made by a passerby. It was said when he talked to his brother Brett shortly after the accident he stated he was not injured and seemed coherent, knowing where he was. However looking at the pictures of the car I have to think that after his phone call he could have developed swelling of many parts of his body, including his brain.
I snipped the pictures from you tube and put them in a still below.

picture.php

r

really wish that they had brought a K9 unit to the scene to look for him -- in the you tube video brother said they had searched the pipes and the trains nearby but I didn't hear the words K9 unit ....
They did bring in K-9's, but it was a few days afterward, and it had rained. Searches were conducted by helicopter and boat, also.

http://helpfindshanefell.com/v2/?page_id=15

Brett called Shane first. Shortly afterward, Shane called Brett.

"I spoke to him twice on the phone. The first time was when I called him, and then talked to him for about three minutes, and then he called me back, a short time later just to make sure I was on the way. He sounded a little panicky, you know I guess from over turning your car," said Fell.
After a Thursday night out at Rum Runners, a pool hall off Barataria Blvd., and only five minutes from the accident, Brett says he, his brother, and about eight other guys went their separate ways. Brett says he just happened to call Shane around 12:40 on that morning and that's when he told him he was in a single car accident, and his car flipped over.

A few minutes later, Brett says Shane called him back to make sure he was on his way. Brett says that was the last time he heard from his brother.
http://www.fox8live.com/story/18751472/disappearance-of-west-bank-man-still-a-mystery-one-year-later

Brett still wonder how Shane could go missing after they spoke just moments before on the phone en route to help, “He told me he was ok. I asked him if there was anybody else involved in the accident. He said no. When I called, he just never picked up again and that was the last time I heard from him.”

<modsnip>

There is a 7 minute gap between the call from Shane's brother Brett and the 911 caller....In that time frame there was a young couple who stopped and talked to Shane and Ask if they could help...Shane told them his family is on the way....They was the last person to talk to Shane....

First of all let me introduce myself....I am Shane's uncle and want to thank everybody who has followed Shane's Story....I will post from time to time to help You better understand what happened that night...Please if you can get your hands on a book called....The last place you'd think to look....This book will open you eye's to what takes place in Case's like Shane's....It's sad but true ...Just because you go missing doesn't mean you gonna get the help you need....SAD BUT TRUE...God Bless everybody

There were two phone calls with only 2 minutes between them that i can remember ....The phone was pinged but Police Dept.was tight lipped with info.....The phone went dead 5 days after the wreck....I looked up the spec's on the phone and the manual states IN STANDBY MODE it could last for days.....

<modsnip>

We had a Federal agent who we knew very well tell us that if the phone hits the water it quits talking to the nearest tower and all logs end....This is how they find a lot of missing people....

Hi Kenny! I'm so glad you're here! Did LE give your family any information about the 911 caller or the couple who talked to Shane? If so did the family go talk to these people face to face? Praying for Shane to be found!
We were told about the young couple for weeks.......The 911 caller still hasn't talked to the family...I tried many times to talk to the 911 caller

Brett called Shane. He said so in an interview I watched.

The 911 caller was a male. You can hear a clip of it in one of the videos.

I am wondering how we even know when the accident happened? Is it possible it happened long before Brett called Shane?

Brett had called Shane FIRST....Then Shane called Brett BACK.....The 911 audio we had to buy for $75.00 then the put it on a DVD DISC....When i took the audio off the DVD DISC and put in a audio program you could see that there was cuts in the audio.....When we ask about the breaks and cuts we was told from the police 911 center person that its because we listen to it on a computer.....DIGITAL AUDIO IS DIGITAL AUDIO....This didn't know what he was talking about

Reference Google MAP showing accident site at coordinates 29.903423 -90.117416, per the incident report, and surrounding area.

b9b0dfN.jpg
Snipped from map

HT8zppN.jpg
Shane's car from the video, June 2011

dSVo6ka.jpg

Image from Google Earth, March 2011. The background matches the above image. Note the bent yellow post, and overhead pipe in the background.

The wreck was in the middle of two fire Dist. but Ragusa was that name of the fire Dept. that responded to the wreck site......

I don't think we have a digital copy of the crash report...But the state trooper has shane driving at a fast pace and flipping several times...also in the report it said Shane wasn't wearing a seat belt.....Shane never drove fast even on the interstate and ALWAY WORE HIS BELT.....The problem was it is a State hwy.and LSP handled the traffic part of the wreck...and all he wanted to do was to find Shane and ARREST HIM......

Alright. Here's the crash report. I blacked out personal information and names including Shane's name just to be safe and to respect everyone's privacy. PLEASE let me know if I missed anything.

<modsnip>

View attachment 44219

Attachments

• Crash_Report_Edited.pdf
    661.3 KB · Views: 44

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics