GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

EDERAL VS. STATE LAW​

On a federal level, marijuana is still illegal. Because of that, it’s against the law to smoke marijuana and buy or own a firearm. This is a felony offense that could land you up to ten years in prison.

Many marijuana users are still not aware of this. They don’t know that the act of owning a gun while being a habitual user of marijuana could land them in serious legal trouble.

'IT’S ILLEGAL TO OWN A GUN & USE MARIJUANA'​

This issue has been revisited multiple times since states started legalizing marijuana, with many arguing that it doesn’t make sense to keep this law on the books. However, as of 2016, the U.S. Court of Appeals has upheld the federal ban on gun ownership for marijuana users.

Some users may become aware of this when they buy a gun from a legal seller. They must answer a question that asks if they are a user of marijuana or any other controlled substance. Form 4473 states explicitly that the use of marijuana is still against federal law even if it has been legalized in your state.

If you lie on that form and state that you are not an unlawful user of marijuana, you could get up to ten years in prison.'

Very confusing. Stupid, law run amok

Jail calls from James Crumbley to family and friends released by the Oakland County Sheriff's Office after his sentencing this week paint a fuller picture of his feelings toward Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald, calling her expletives over and over and saying he was on a "rampage."

Audio files of eight phone calls were released by the sheriff's office. All of them are laced with expletives in which he almost taunts jail officials, often referring to McDonald by her first and last name.

"You know what? F-----g three months from now *advertiser censored*'s f-----g going down. I mean it's going f-----g down," Crumbley said Jan. 3. "When I get out of here, I am f----g on a rampage, Karen. Yes Karen McDonald, your a-s is going down and you better be f-----g scared."...

Jail calls from James Crumbley to family and friends released by the Oakland County Sheriff's Office after his sentencing this week paint a fuller picture of his feelings toward Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald, calling her expletives over and over and saying he was on a "rampage."

Audio files of eight phone calls were released by the sheriff's office. All of them are laced with expletives in which he almost taunts jail officials, often referring to McDonald by her first and last name.

"You know what? F-----g three months from now *advertiser censored*'s f-----g going down. I mean it's going f-----g down," Crumbley said Jan. 3. "When I get out of here, I am f----g on a rampage, Karen. Yes Karen McDonald, your a-s is going down and you better be f-----g scared."...

I can't believe they released the actual phone calls....I mean I'm surprised because I think it is rare.
James acknowledges that he is being recorded and wants McDonald to hear.

Why?

He will get out some day and I think at that time it would be possible he could go after her for revenge. She needs to be very careful when he gets out which thankfully for her it won't be for several more years.

Earliest parole eligibility listed for Jennifer is 12/02/2031

Offender Number - 788800
Last Name - CRUMBLEY
First Name - JENNIFER
Date of Birth - 04/01/1978
Sex: F
Race- White
M C L Number - 750.321C
Location - Huron Valley Complex/Women's
Earliest Release Date - 12/02/2031
Max Discharge Date - 12/02/2036

Wow!

Explains so much! IMO

Ethan didn’t stand a chance being raised by such a vile, despicable and twisted human.

How does the penal system go about rehabilitating someone with such uncontrolled hatred for another person?

I suspect the DA will have to take under consideration bringing additional charges for what are obviously clearly violent, targeted, personal threats?

JMO

Wow!

Explains so much! IMO

Ethan didn’t stand a chance being raised by such a vile, despicable and twisted human.

How does the penal system go about rehabilitating someone with such uncontrolled hatred for another person?

I suspect the DA will have to take under consideration bringing additional charges for what are obviously clearly violent, targeted, personal threats?

JMO
Another DA might choose to charge JamesC, but not the DA who is the recipient of the threats. That would be a conflict of interest, IMO.

Wow!

Explains so much! IMO

JMO

They added 15 points to his sentencing calculations and the judge told him off and it is in the court record etc....so this is all they will do. He was not talking directly to McDonald. If he had been talking directly to her or sending her threatening letters then maybe charges would have been filed.

2 Cents

There's another hearing coming up about communication/visiting between the 3 Crumbleys.
I would think the visiting part is in reference to when the parents get out of prison.

'No contact order'​

"In addition, Matthews said the Michigan Department of Corrections will categorize the shooter and James Crumbley as "enemies," so they will not be housed in the same facility. Co-defendants are traditionally

Keast said that James and Jennifer Crumbley, and the shooter, shouldn't be allowed to communicate because the parents are co-defendants, and the shooter is related.

The probation office says there was no precedent for deciding on a no-contact policy for this type of situation, but Matthews says she doesn't see a reason for it, considering the co-defendants are opposite genders and won't be housed together, and the shooter and James Crumbley will also be housed separately.

Keast asked to address if the family would be allowed to visit with each other and communicate at a later time. Matthews agreed to this."

JENNIFER LYNN CRUMBLEY
Image Date:
4/11/2024
1713024309212.png
Hair - Gray
Eyes - Blue
Height - 5' 9"
Weight - 170 lbs.
Date of Birth - 04/01/1978 (46)

Sentence 1 (4 total concurrent)
Offense:
Homicide - Involuntary Manslaughter
Minimum Sentence - 10 years 0 months 0 days
Maximum Sentence - 15 years 0 months
Date of Offense - 11/30/2021
County - Oakland
Date of Sentence - 04/09/2024
Conviction Type - Jury

He's such a blithering imbecile.
And what are these 'freedoms" he claims to be fighting for us all?

I'd sure like to know.

'James Crumbley said in jail calls that he feels like he 'joined the military' and is 'fighting for everybody else's freedom'​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seneca730
Back