Netflix: Murder Mountain

I'm still trying to figure out where all the threads in this sub forum went

I'm still trying to figure out where all the threads in this sub forum went

Hi @Tee7077,
After Burblestein and I (mostly Burblestein) got them labeled so the mods could put them in the Emerald Triangle Forum, the members active in figuring out the identities of unidentified remains pointed out that it made their searches difficult to impossible. This was something we hadn’t realized and I don’t think Tricia had either. So, we had to go back through the threads and label them where they should go…missing in a certain decade, cold case, etc.…so the mods could move them out of the Emerald Triangle forum and back where they belonged. So when you run across a case from that area, you’ll often see our note to a mod or Tricia. It was really disappointing after all that work, but it’s more important for the threads to be usable.

If you do a search for “Humboldt” and check “search titles only” you will get several pages of threads. I need to do this more often, as when I just did it there were cases I hadn’t seen. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Happy to read this! Amazing ideas and the excellence of details revealed is wonderful!
Thanks!

Hi @Tee7077,
After Burblestein and I (mostly Burblestein) got them labeled so the mods could put them in the Emerald Triangle Forum, the members active in figuring out the identities of unidentified remains pointed out that it made their searches difficult to impossible. This was something we hadn’t realized and I don’t think Tricia had either. So, we had to go back through the threads and label them where they should go…missing in a certain decade, cold case, etc.…so the mods could move them out of the Emerald Triangle forum and back where they belonged. So when you run across a case from that area, you’ll often see our note to a mod or Tricia. It was really disappointing after all that work, but it’s more important for the threads to be usable.

If you do a search for “Humboldt” and check “search titles only” you will get several pages of threads. I need to do this more often, as when I just did it there were cases I hadn’t seen. Hope this helps. :)
Thank you. I understand. It does suck though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back