New Details of Josh's Brainwashing Techniques

Just a thought...is it possible that some of these drawings were done by josh; he suffered from dissociative identity disorder? Were these done in front of others or just produced by josh? He clearly was a very disturbed individual. IMHO

I HIGHLY doubt that Josh would produce this drawing! These records were released and I believe it was part of the CPS file (not sure). It would certainly draw attention to his state of mind. What haunts me is when was this drawing made? By which child? What was the precipitating inicident that created such emotion in the drawing? (heavy black lines, crossing out, drawing lines of protection/similarity)

DID is also highly debated amongst Mental Health Professionals. Many believe people with Personality Disorders are actually quite adept at faking DID (previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder).

I HIGHLY doubt that Josh would produce this drawing! These records were released and I believe it was part of the CPS file (not sure). It would certainly draw attention to his state of mind. What haunts me is when was this drawing made? By which child? What was the precipitating inicident that created such emotion in the drawing? (heavy black lines, crossing out, drawing lines of protection/similarity)

DID is also highly debated amongst Mental Health Professionals. Many believe people with Personality Disorders are actually quite adept at faking DID (previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder).

My question is, was it made by a child? If it is part of the file, how did it get there? Was it done in front of a SW?

Many may believe DID can be faked but not sure how that relates to my OP? I am interested in WHO did the drawings. IMHO

My question is, was it made by a child? If it is part of the file, how did it get there? Was it done in front of a SW?

Many may believe DID can be faked but not sure how that relates to my OP? I am interested in WHO did the drawings. IMHO

Sounds like we are both asking the same questions about who and when was this drawing was made.

When I first saw the pic I tried to see a hatchet. I guess it could be which is also disturbing. It is a red flag that I hope we will be seeing documents on from the experts who studied it.

Both boys really needed all the therapy possible. Sad..

I know see the hatchet. What is disturbing is that Charlie drew it and both he and his father are smiling. Could it be that sick JP told Charlie that one day when he sees his father with a hatchet, that will be the day they'll be together forever? I just still get chills when I heard he went "Hey, Charlie, I have a surprise for you." Maybe he had hinted to Charlie about that day that was coming.

Or did JP tell Charlie he would come with a hatchet if he played with another boy at school? Did he tell Charlie that it was just the two of them and that Charlie would be betraying him if he was friends with another boy? I have heard (correctly or incorrectly) that sexual abusers try to make what is happening between them and the child as "special" and that it was their secret and no one else was allowed into their "special" relationship.

Sounds like we are both asking the same questions about who and when was this drawing was made.

You can add the question that I have of WHY was it drawn? If in a clinical setting, was the child asked to draw a specific scenario? An emotion? An event? Or simply "Draw your family"?

If counselors, judge, lawyers or teachers had this drawing in their possession and did nothing to help the boys...........then I hope they are haunted day and night because they did nothing!

also I think everyone who lived in the house wth SP, JP and boys KNOW everything that happened i that house and should be arrested if they do not talk and give up important information.

Charlie was crying out for help...........no one saw this?

a6937c58-4716-53c3.jpg

My first look impression of this picture is person with a dog. I see the tail coming up behind him, and perhaps that is supposed to be a leash, as opposed to a hatchet or an erection. Four-legged next to a person. The "Don't Play With ME" is sad and disturbing. I wonder if that is his brother in the other circle. I think the boys were confused by the brainwashing and were emotionally splitting from each other due to the conflict provided by Josh.

JMO, that's just what I see in the picture. And in one of the letters, JP talks about getting him a pet and thought he would like the dog sticker on the letter.

Any way you look at it, there is no doubt in my mind the boys were in severe mental and emotional strain as evidenced by all the documentation.

I wonder what is depicted in the bottom right corner of the picture that we can't quite see.

Just thinking from a mom/grandma (not expert) but boys that age usually draw
things they see and do. Camping, fishing, pets, family etc and usually in color.
This is extremely disturbing, can't any of the professionals see that?
Who had these pics and just showed them now???

Are we sure it says, "don't play with me?" Maybe he just didn't spell it right.

Referring to the picture: WARNING GRAPHIC THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS . . . . (please don't read if you will be offended by sexual content)!

1) The large figure (Dad) has hands that appear phallic, wearing a tie?, he is the only one in the picture with hands.
2) I agree with the poster who saw a dog vs. child on all fours or child sitting @ a desk, as it appears it could be the dog's tail drawn in darkly. What appears to be an erection on the large figure could also be a handle in the loop of the leash on the dog's leg(?). We would only be able to know what was meant by this child at this particular time would have been to ask him to "tell me more". What I found astounding is the placement of the loop in the dog's leash - either way . . .whether he meant to or not . . . it still comes out in child play and child drawing. I know one of the children wanted a dog (from the letters Josh wrote to the boys) . . . were there ever allegations of beastility on the *advertiser censored* found from both adults in the home?
3) The figure who is spread eagle laying away from the other two is ringed across the eye area. He is protecting all of his body (by playing dead?) except his eyes. He is peeking/watching/(voyeurism?) Somewhat reminiscent of Grandpa Steve?
4) Could this be what he drew when he was angry at the child at school?
5) Such a STRONG statement by a child! There were dark lines - (aggression?), emphasis (on the punctuation), X'ing out people, protection lines, very emotional child, lots of aggitation, he needs a healthy way to let out what he is feeling and learn to understand and name those emotions. He needed an adult to help him organize his feelings, not a Daddy who confused them even more.

Are we sure it says, "don't play with me?" Maybe he just didn't spell it right.

I do see "play with me!", but I can't see all of the first word. From what I do see of it, it looks like "Doom". But that doesn't make much sense.

I do see "play with me!", but I can't see all of the first word. From what I do see of it, it looks like "Doom". But that doesn't make much sense.

Yes! I see the same thing! I wish the pic wasn't cut off. It's very disturbing though :( Those poor little boys :(

Referring to the picture: WARNING GRAPHIC THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS . . . . (please don't read if you will be offended by sexual content)!

1) The large figure (Dad) has hands that appear phallic, wearing a tie?, he is the only one in the picture with hands.
2) I agree with the poster who saw a dog vs. child on all fours or child sitting @ a desk, as it appears it could be the dog's tail drawn in darkly. What appears to be an erection on the large figure could also be a handle in the loop of the leash on the dog's leg(?). We would only be able to know what was meant by this child at this particular time would have been to ask him to "tell me more". What I found astounding is the placement of the loop in the dog's leash - either way . . .whether he meant to or not . . . it still comes out in child play and child drawing. I know one of the children wanted a dog (from the letters Josh wrote to the boys) . . . were there ever allegations of beastility on the *advertiser censored* found from both adults in the home?
3) The figure who is spread eagle laying away from the other two is ringed across the eye area. He is protecting all of his body (by playing dead?) except his eyes. He is peeking/watching/(voyeurism?) Somewhat reminiscent of Grandpa Steve?
4) Could this be what he drew when he was angry at the child at school?
5) Such a STRONG statement by a child! There were dark lines - (aggression?), emphasis (on the punctuation), X'ing out people, protection lines, very emotional child, lots of aggitation, he needs a healthy way to let out what he is feeling and learn to understand and name those emotions. He needed an adult to help him organize his feelings, not a Daddy who confused them even more.

I studied art and art therapy and yes, this picture is disturbing. I would NOT allow supervision if I was the judge or CPS caseworker- no way.

I studied art and art therapy and yes, this picture is disturbing. I would NOT allow supervision if I was the judge or CPS caseworker- no way.

Me too (on all of the above!) TY

Me too (on all of the above!) TY

The justice system failed on so many levels it is beyond tragic and disturbing.
How many "red flags" does a person have to give out before they would have helped the children?

between the large figure's (JP?) legs, is that the 'male part' at erection?

oops just wrote this then I read that many have the same opinion........

Hmmmm...it looked like an erection to me first but then, when others here pointed it out, I saw the hatchet. Strange, though, since a hatchet is not usually put down like that with the blade upwards. Going with the original thought, it looks to me like the hatchet is very near the father's you-know-what as if maybe this child subconsciously or consciously wants his father's you-know-what cut off since maybe the father was using it to hurt others (even though the exams showed the boys weren't abused like that maybe 'that' was used to scare them or threaten them). So maybe he wished his father had an accidental bobbit.

I see an erection, for sure, not a hatchet. I've read some think the other person in Charlie, some think it's Susan, and some think it's something or someone else.

I think it's Susan from Charlie's then warped perspective. Notice both of them are smiling - that's how he would like to remember his parents. Better times are in the back of his mind.

Then, he x's through the whole picture. Obviously, that happy picture he had in his mind has clearly gone away.

I can't explain the dark shading on the other person (Susan) from the chest down. Maybe he just wanted to black her breasts and the rest of her body out for some reason?

IDK - disturbing for sure.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8