NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

hollye

Reaction score
MISSING JUVENILE FROM BRIDGETON CITY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE LAST SEEN IN CITY PARK AREA

MISSING JUVENILE
5 YEAR OLD FEMALE GOES BY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ LAST SEEN WEARING BROWN PANTS WITH FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES, PINK COLORED SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES AND WHITE DRESS SHOES. LAST SEEN IN BRIDGETON PARK AREA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 856 451-0033 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Media, Maps, Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Thread #5
Thread #6

collage-dulce-alavez-1200x840.jpg

_____

According to the Amber Alert issued by State Police, the man who took the girl is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic, male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt. The man led Dulce from a playground to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows and then drove away.

Amber Alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search enters 2nd week

Media Thread: NJ - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 Media *NO DISCUSSION*

Attachments

• 26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN WARNING:

How a child may have been conceived X years ago has zero relevance to the fact they are now missing. Try to solve Dulce's disappearance rather than trying to dig up dirt on family members.

The next person to mention the possibility of rape will receive a permanent thread reply ban.

ETA: And stop, just STOP the victim shaming of mom and the rest of the family. That is not what WS is about. Wait for the facts to come out instead of negative speculation and bashing family members who are already traumatized over the loss of Dulce.

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Issuing a mea culpa here !!

I had removed various posts that have been making reference to a SO in the Bridgeton area. I am reinstating them because I was wrong.

The Rules on Sex Offenders fall into a somewhat grey, fuzzy area, but generally if a sex offender has obvious ties to the area, it is okay to post about them within reason.

Please review those rules and if any questions, please let us know through private messaging and we will try to clarify.

My apologies for any confusion.

Sillybilly

Okay folks, we don't have staff or time to keep reminding members over and over again about Websleuths' victim friendly rule and having to remove such posts and snip responses.

Don't say you weren't warned by Mods/Admins and even veteran members who tried to keep this thread on track. And don't message to ask why you are on a Thread Reply Ban.

Sigh. We aren't Camden or Trenton. The "gangs" here aren't even out here killing each other.

We are mainly theft, driving infractions, minor drug charges, and some domestics.

Yes, people are still getting shot but its really really not that frequent and are never stated to ever be connected to an actual gang rivalry, 90% of the time over drugs or a girl.

Edit: I don't mean any of this in an aggressive way. I'm just personally in the know of a decent amount of street activity.
Curious info. Can you see any way that the gang intel about the streets might be worked to figure out what happened to Dulce? The lack of info from LE and the family has been deafening. I'm surprised that various elements of the community such as the gangs and even the churches and social clubs haven't seemed to press their members hard to get any information about what happened to Dulce.

LE has been very clear about anonymous tip line and even with this option in place people haven't seemed to share much info.

Tragic to be going into Christmas and really having no info and a cold case.

Curious info. Can you see any way that the gang intel about the streets might be worked to figure out what happened to Dulce? The lack of info from LE and the family has been deafening. I'm surprised that various elements of the community such as the gangs and even the churches and social clubs haven't seemed to press their members hard to get any information about what happened to Dulce.

LE has been very clear about anonymous tip line and even with this option in place people haven't seemed to share much info.

Tragic to be going into Christmas and really having no info and a cold case.

I can ask some of the guys in-depth.

But just for some imagery of us, we are real serious about the young ones out here. Kids are kids and most people “in the streets” have some and they love love LOVE them, daddy may deal drugs, be in & out of jail and not with mom but come the start of the school year, I have to stay off Facebook because these kids are dressed more expensive than my whole closet lol. They have hosts of “aunts” “uncles” and “cousins”, the kids are truly kept out of the parents nonsense, and it’s generally a pretty trustworthy “it takes a village” community.

That’s what is holding this case up. It’s so ridiculously unusual. Everyone looks out for the kids.

In my opinion, the local PD isn’t getting an abundance of tips because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW.

This is a gossipy area, our 3 cities basically blend to form one, so fingers would be pointed, someone would have made a Facebook post airing them out, some type of whispers would be had.

So, I’m gonna narrow down my theories.
1. Complete stranger from out of the 3 towns.
2. Mom/family indirectly
3. A juvenile

Anything specific you guys want to, I guess, have me ask a few people about?

I can ask some of the guys in-depth.

But just for some imagery of us, we are real serious about the young ones out here. Kids are kids and most people “in the streets” have some and they love love LOVE them, daddy may deal drugs, be in & out of jail and not with mom but come the start of the school year, I have to stay off Facebook because these kids are dressed more expensive than my whole closet lol. They have hosts of “aunts” “uncles” and “cousins”, the kids are truly kept out of the parents nonsense, and it’s generally a pretty trustworthy “it takes a village” community.

That’s what is holding this case up. It’s so ridiculously unusual. Everyone looks out for the kids.

In my opinion, the local PD isn’t getting an abundance of tips because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW.

This is a gossipy area, our 3 cities basically blend to form one, so fingers would be pointed, someone would have made a Facebook post airing them out, some type of whispers would be had.

So, I’m gonna narrow down my theories.
1. Complete stranger from out of the 3 towns.
2. Mom/family indirectly
3. A juvenile

Anything specific you guys want to, I guess, have me ask a few people about?

BBM

I actually think of it is not a juvenile, then it is somebody that can go unaccounted for for large periods of time. Maybe someone with unusual work hours? Someone who has a graveyard shift or who is a part-time student? Sorry if none of this makes sense just throwing it out there.

I think it is interesting that the area around the park has limited camera surveillance. It seems everyone has a doorbell camera around these parts. I am sure LE has probably tracked down all the cars during in what we think is the most likely timeline.

Sending prayers for Dulce and her family.

Around here that kind of silence often means the neighborhood doesn't want to snitch on a member of the community, either because they're afraid of the person or they don't trust LE. It doesn't sound like either of those applies here?

NOPE. Some people refuse to go to the police but not about something that happened to someone else. Someone else gets hurt or shot or robbed, yeah they get dragged all over social media and it goes around so fast, there will be Atleast one person who calls so the police end up in the know somehow.

BBM

I actually think of it is not a juvenile, then it is somebody that can go unaccounted for for large periods of time. Maybe someone with unusual work hours? Someone who has a graveyard shift or who is a part-time student? Sorry if none of this makes sense just throwing it out there.

I think it is interesting that the area around the park has limited camera surveillance. It seems everyone has a doorbell camera around these parts. I am sure LE has probably tracked down all the cars during in what we think is the most likely timeline.

Sending prayers for Dulce and her family.

I only know of people having doorbell cams in my part of the area. Considered “rich”, we’re actually just middle class but it’s an extremely quiet neighborhood.

Most other places.... I highly doubt people even think about security systems.

The only people that can get away for a bit of an extended period are some of the trucking companies. We have a lot of produce and factories so we have a few logistics companies.

If Noema was 5 months pregnant 3 months ago then she should be due in the next 4-8 weeks right, depending how far into the 5th month she was when Dulce disappeared? I wonder if LE will then administer a polygraph and publicly say if she’s cleared so maybe more participation or tips will happen? That would clear up at least one thing in some minds since we have never heard about the scent trail etc. Without something new, I just think this case is going to go cold.

Did Noema always sit in the car while Dulce and her little brother played out of her eyesight on the playground at that park or was that the only time she stayed in the car while they ran to the playground?
It happened as soon as they arrived at the park. It seems it would have had to be preplanned. Maybe just preplanned from the store to the park if not at an earlier date.

Did Noema always sit in the car while Dulce and her little brother played out of her eyesight on the playground at that park or was that the only time she stayed in the car while they ran to the playground?
It happened as soon as they arrived at the park. It seems it would have had to be preplanned. Maybe just preplanned from the store to the park if not at an earlier date.
It took me a while to dig this back up - so many early articles have disappeared. It appears that Noema stayed in the car at least one time prior and *possibly* more.

Lula Suggs said that when news of the disappearance broke on TV, she instantly recognized Dulce as the child she saw at the playground three days earlier, chasing around with her younger brother while their mother watched from her car.
In South Jersey, a massive search — and a wave of worry — for missing 5-year-old girl

So yes, IMO anyone watching Dulce for a period of time could have figured out a pattern - when she went to the park, which park she went to, what time usually, where her mother was while she played, etc.

Watching the surveillance video in the convenience store, Noema doesn't seem very aware of her surroundings, or what the kids were up to behind her. They're all just doing their own thing, kind of trailing along. I don't mean this as a victim blaming thing AT ALL, just an observation.

Other articles also noted the norm for the area was for young kids even to have a fair amount of freedom in the neighborhood. From Punkcake's remarks, it seems less likely this is local. Unless they're local AND outcast/very skilled at hiding their depravity.

We probably all fall into comfortable routines & patterns that make us somewhat vulnerable, but IF someone with bad intentions was hanging around, their little group presented as an easy target.

This case is the one that brought me back to WS and since then, the ones I have followed (Heidi and Margo, Cupcake, Taylor W, Conner and Brinley) have all been at least located even if not solved completely. This poor little girl.

This case is just so baffling to me. I have wracked my brain trying to come up with possible scenarios (other than what has already been mentioned), and come up empty.

The conflicting reports, the lack of LE statements, a spokeswoman who (at times) seems to suspect the mother, and very little community involvement make this a difficult case.

Where are you little one? We are all here waiting for you to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back