OH - MICHAEL MADISON, East Cleveland, 2013

I read Angela Deskins had been missing since June 7th. That' a solid 6 weeks. Any indication if he kept her captive somewhere or if she has a history of disappearing for periods of time?

I haven't read all the articles that's been put out, has there been any speculation as to this guy being responsible for the murders in the E 93rd area? IT looks like a little over 5 miles as the crow fly's from where Christina Malone was found. 2 Sk's within that radius would not be unheard of but would be rare indeed, even for Cleveland. (no offense Cleavelanders)

This hits close to home.
This serial killer had a crush on me while we were in high school together.
One of his victims was a classmate.

I really can't believe this.

OMG! I am so sorry! Thinking of you and sending a ton of prayers to you and yours. I can't imagine how you feel right now. God Bless.

A thought just occurred to me. Will Ariel Castro and MM be able to connect while in jail?

I sure hope not. It disturbs me to think of the two getting together, providing support to each other, and maybe even exchanging experiences. Really disturbing.

This article said she was identified through fingerprints, not tattoos. Was there another article?

Found one: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/23/shetisha-sheeley-angela-deskins-_n_3640443.html

I wonder if they will be releasing information about the other victim soon. It seems odd to me that both of these girls went missing weeks or months before the estimated date of death based on decomp. Where were they this whole time?

I think a lot of this story has yet to be told.

Found one: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/23/shetisha-sheeley-angela-deskins-_n_3640443.html

I wonder if they will be releasing information about the other victim soon. It seems odd to me that both of these girls went missing weeks or months before the estimated date of death based on decomp. Where were they this whole time?

Good question. And if he held them, why did he suddenly decide to kill all of them, seemingly near the same time?

I was trying to think if Sowell kept his prisoners for any length of time. I don't think they ever said. But since they disappeared over a period of time I think most of us thought that he did hold them for a while before killing them.

This one says that she was found in a field. So Angela Deskin must have been the one found in a basement.

Now the only one that seems to be left is the one found in the garage.

From that link the mayor is talking about Angela Deskin:

"She always had a place to rest her head, they always assured that she had money to live with," Norton said. "And just when she trusted herself – she was a very trusting person – entrusted herself to someone who had the worst of intentions, then and only then did this fate befall her."

So what is meant by that?

From that link the mayor is talking about Angela Deskin:

Quote:
"She always had a place to rest her head, they always assured that she had money to live with," Norton said. "And just when she trusted herself – she was a very trusting person – entrusted herself to someone who had the worst of intentions, then and only then did this fate befall her."

So what is meant by that?

They must think she was friends with him or hung out with him, etc.

But from the ID of the 3rd victim, it sounds like he grabbed that poor girl during her walk home from work, so I can't assume that she was voluntarily around him at all (without knowing more facts).

The 3rd is the girl the father spoke about on the news, that he was praying she wasn't one of the victims. She is :( Shirellda Terry.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...tified-as-missing-18-year-old-shirellda-terry

Sad article. Dad's 19 yr old has been missing since July 10th. He hopes she is not one of the victims.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...d-woman-pray-shes-not-one-of-the-bodies-found

Here's the earlier post with the article about Shirellda. So sad :(

Shirellda was last seen about eleven days ago on July 10th leaving her summer job at East Clark Elementary. It was about 1pm o'clock and she went walking home through the neighborhood It's not that far from where those three bodies were found this weekend near Shaw an Hayden. That's why her dad is so worried.

I was afraid of that. The proximity, the time period everything pointed to it being her.

The link says she was religious and never missed Bible study. This type of girl doesn't sound like one who would hang with him.

So he seems opportunistic. Attacking any woman who appears to be alone and vulnerable.

She hasn't been missing long. So he didn't hold her for long. Yet the others were missing for a long while, but were in good enough shape physically that they were able to get prints. So they couldn't have been dead long.

He kidnapped at least three. Held some for months. Then suddenly killed all of them? What changed? Did he become edgy because her family was searching for Shirellda? Was he afraid that LE was getting close? Or did he go on a spree one night for no reason?

Angela Deskin missing since June 7, 2013.

Shirellda Terry missing since July 10, 2013

Shetisha Sheeley missing since Sept. 2012

I was so hoping she wasn't one of them :( Prayers for her family.

jmo

Devastated father of 18-year-old victim of Cleveland killer reveals how he learned she was dead while handing out missing posters

snip: Mr Terry said if Madison is found guilty he does not want him to be given the death sentence.

'Release him inside the [prison] population and let him deal with it every day of his life. That's what I think; I think he should suffer like we suffered,' he told ABC5.

snip:
As the victims were identified a 19-year-old woman revealed that she was pursued by the alleged killer two months ago.

The woman, who asked not to be identified, told Fox 8 that she had visited Madison in his East Cleveland home, but claimed that she kept her distance after he pestered her with texts and calls, demanding to know where she was.

She added: 'I could have been one of the girls.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-learned-daughters-killing.html#ixzz2Zz55xzIO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back