Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

:shocked2:does anyone no why tn told tj hart her boyfriend payed for misty to go and rc and jr was suppose to join her but didnt cause the media found out..but some say rc still went..

Thanks Bessie.
Don't thank me. I was looking at my post again and realizes that I made a big mistake when I typed the dates of the LDT/LVA/hypnosis tests. Misty took the tests on or about August 24th. That's the date on the release she signed for TJ Ward, not September 24th. I apologize for the error.:loser: The other dates are correct within a day or two. *Bessie*:thewhip: :crazy:

If anyone happens to know this stuff of the top of their head, I appreciate it very much.

When did Ron and Misty start dating?

When did Misty move in with Ron?

When did Ron, Misty and children move into the MH Haleigh disappeared from?

When did Ron get the job at PDM Bridges?

If anyone happens to know this stuff of the top of their head, I appreciate it very much.

When did Ron and Misty start dating?

When did Misty move in with Ron?

When did Ron, Misty and children move into the MH Haleigh disappeared from?

When did Ron get the job at PDM Bridges?

<snipped>

Haleigh's father is Ronald Cummings 25 yrs old and his girlfriend is Misty Croslin 17 yrs old. They have been dating about five months.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Haleigh Cummings Timeline and Player Information

This post implies the couple met in September 2008 which I don't believe is true because Ronald and his two children with Crystal Sheffield didn't move into the trailer on Greene Lane until November, which is when he met Misty Croslin at the bus stop.

<snipped>

The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August 2008.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November 2008."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131483&catid=3

<snipped>

Cummings and his 17-year-old girlfriend had been together for a short time when Haleigh disappeared. They'd met months earlier in their Satsuma neighborhood and seen each other at the school bus stop at the end of Tyler Street where Haleigh was dropped off with Croslin's nephew.They had also talked when Croslin baby-sat Cummings' youngest son, who lived with a former girlfriend. Croslin warned Cummings he needed to gain custody of the baby because she said the child's mother was a drug abuser who would sometimes disappear and abandon the boy with whoever had him.

Soon Croslin was baby-sitting for Haleigh and Cummings' 3-year-old son, Ronald Jr.

The two became a couple but the relationship was rocky on the Monday night that Haleigh went missing. Croslin spent the weekend partying, although she was home by the time Cummings went to work Monday evening. But Cummings was angry and repeatedly called her brother that night, demanding to know where she was when he couldn't get her on the phone.

After separating in 2005, Cummings was given custody of Haleigh and Ronald Jr. because he had a job with health insurance.

Cummings and the two children were living together when he met Croslin in 2008.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion....d-and-misty-lost-their-way-long-ago-t2556.htm

This is all I could find concerning Ronald's employment with PDM Bridge. In the above article, it states Ron was awarded custody of HaLeigh and Junior because he had a job with health insurance, but since he was not a longtime employee at PDM Bridge, he obviously wasn't working there.

<snipped>

Cummings operated a rolling crane at the plant north of Palatka. He was not a longtime employee.

We still have a great deal of sympathy for Mr. Cummings and his family and certainly hope for the best,&#8221; McCauley said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-04-15/story/haleigh_cummings_father_loses_his_job

I am very curious as to what happened to Ron's best friend, Orlando. He was there immediately after Haleigh disappered (hung out in the tent with RC) and then he disappered into thin air. Anyone?

Since we do not get to view or hear jail videos and audios at this time, I would like to know if anyone has read if Grandma Hollars, Vicky and Lisa visited Misty, Tommy or Hank while in town?

Since we do not get to view or hear jail videos and audios at this time, I would like to know if anyone has read if Grandma Hollars, Vicky and Lisa visited Misty, Tommy or Hank while in town?

For now, there is no way to know if Flo Hollars visited Tommy but I recall her saying, either after his court appearance or Misty's, that Tommy said he wanted her to come visit him "in the yard" and if she did that, he could tell her some things. That's as far as she went with that; she did not indicate whether or not she intended to visit Tommy "in the yard."

I am very curious as to what happened to Ron's best friend, Orlando. He was there immediately after Haleigh disappered (hung out in the tent with RC) and then he disappered into thin air. Anyone?

I'm thinking he may have gotten wind of what really happened and said.. Adios Ronnie..
Right now, I'm more interested in trying to find out IF Ronald C's daddy Lester and Uncle Donald showed up for his sentencing... We haven't heard anything out of either of them..Anyone here know?JMHO

I agree with Emeralgem!!!

we don't know much about O but we also know there was a falling out between him and Ronald when Ron was living in the tents. It was said (sorry, but no link) that there was an argument over money. take it for what its worth, if that is anything :)

well now dont that beat all since this was mr hardy himself, guess he wasnt up to date since he said jr was sleeping in another room in the same greta interview

Seems strange, huh! However, I must say, in some places the sheriff doesn't have so much to do with these cases, and is not always kept up to the minute on everything. Plus they do oversee other cases at the same time. It's not too uncommon for the sheriff to be unaware of facts. But one would think if they are going to be interviewed on t.v. they would at least read the police reports, right?

I have another question about this video. about the 1:50 mark, tn has just asked ron if he thinks misty is gonna talk. his answer is " they shouldnt. Le cant just run out and tell anybody." then he starts talking about somebody named jason and the interview with misty.
questions:
1. what was he refering to about le running out and telling everybody?
2. who is jason"
3. if he was part of misty's interview why is he discussing it with ron.
tia

It is quite common for LE to pit one person against another. The way they do that is by telling one person what the other person said. Although LE is allowed to lie and/or completely fabricate what the other person said. So just because LE told Ron what Misty said does not mean that Misty really said it.

LE does it to try to get that person to talk.

There are two things that I am looking for...I thought I had them saved on my computer but I cannot find them..

1. the article stating LE believes Misty was not home...this was in the beginning of this case
2. the article/video of Teresa/GMSykes shooting down the theory of Misty having left the mh...If someone can help me I would appreciate...until then I will continue to look for them...TIA

The video of GGma Sykes saying "that's a crock" to Misty not being at the MH and how is more mature than most people is here:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18748628/index.html

In that video, GGma Sykes also says "we drove up" and "told her we loved her." I wish I knew who the other person in the "we" was.

I suspect TimC/Chels lived in the Magnolia house with Hank/Lisa at the time of the accident. Am I incorrect here? Where were they living?
I wish Levi would ask her this for me.
anyone know?

What became of HaLeigh's bed and belongings after Ronald moved out of 202 Greene Lane?

This is not about the case but about one of the players. I hope it is not wrong to ask this here, but there is no other forum at WS where it can be asked...so here goes....

Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the Jeremy M. case? Any kind of info, but in particular who were the witnesses? Who testified other than Misty and Lisa? Could there be any truth to what I read [can't remember where] that MC and JM were bf/gf right up until the day he was arrested? (Meaning...she accused him but then continued to hang out with him after that.)

I have tried to find info but being that both were minors at the time I have not found much beyond a couple docket entries.

TIA to anyone who can direct me to what I need.

This is not about the case but about one of the players. I hope it is not wrong to ask this here, but there is no other forum at WS where it can be asked...so here goes....

Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the Jeremy M. case? Any kind of info, but in particular who were the witnesses? Who testified other than Misty and Lisa? Could there be any truth to what I read [can't remember where] that MC and JM were bf/gf right up until the day he was arrested? (Meaning...she accused him but then continued to hang out with him after that.)

I have tried to find info but being that both were minors at the time I have not found much beyond a couple docket entries.

TIA to anyone who can direct me to what I need.

He was charged as an adult. His court records are not sealed.

I cannot link to the docket. But he plead nolo contendre on 2/7/2006 and was sentenced to 98 months to the DOC as well as register as a sex offender.

No trial so no testimony and/or witnesses. However, discovery/witness lists were filed before he plead. You should be able to contact Flager County Court Clerk for copies of those documents if you just want to see who was listed as potential witnesses.

I am looking for a thread that I saw in websleuths a few years ago. The case is from the early 90' or late 80' about 2 women who went on a boat with 3 man,
the women never came back , I remember that the purpose of the trip was a vacation ( maybe in the caribbean), the 3 man have never been identified.

One of the woman was blonde ,they were at the age 20-25.

I really appreciate the help
Thank you very much!

Years ago I signed up for Vinelink updates on all of the sentenced 5. Hope has been in and out for the past 3 months from prison to intake. I'm hoping something is happening rather than her deteriorating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back