Questions about the whole situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if there has been any more mention of this search and what they were looking for.

Just wondering if there has been any more mention of this search and what they were looking for.

hi little lulu!

I have heard nothing else. I looked yesterday to just see if there was any mention of anything, and found the same articles that have already been posted. I think they found two guns, and that is about all they mention.

:) hope that helps some :)

There is a post about a new book about this case in the media only-no discussion link. Does anyone know anything about the author? Or the book? I could not find it on the Kindle purchases or I would have had it by now.

There is a post about a new book about this case in the media only-no discussion link. Does anyone know anything about the author? Or the book?

Looked it up, I'm speechless. Once upon a time as he was staring at his feet, he had a revelation.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A Minnesota man has written a book that he said explains what really happened to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

It has been nearly two years since the 5-year-old disappeared, and investigators presume she is dead. However, the author of the book, Timothy Holmseth, said that might not be true.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26573507/detail.html

Looked it up, I'm speechless. Once upon a time as he was staring at his feet, he had a revelation.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A Minnesota man has written a book that he said explains what really happened to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

It has been nearly two years since the 5-year-old disappeared, and investigators presume she is dead. However, the author of the book, Timothy Holmseth, said that might not be true.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26573507/detail.html

I would love to know more about this author and the book, if anyone runs across anything. TIA

I would love to know more about this author and the book, if anyone runs across anything. TIA

Hi Nonni...I am not sure how to phrase this without offending some of this guy's supporters so I will just say take most of what you read about this case with a grain of salt; a lot of what is out there is, well...way out there.

Hi Nonni...I am not sure how to phrase this without offending some of this guy's supporters so I will just say take most of what you read about this case with a grain of salt; a lot of what is out there is, well...way out there.

Thanks K, I googled him and found some stuff... You are right! Not interested in him...just one more nut!
:crazy:

Hi Nonni Brenda....

The author of the book TH was contacted by a woman who believed she spotted HaLeigh Cummings sitting in a grocery cart outside in a grocery store parking lot. A women had taken her children grocery shopping and the witness believed the young girl sitting in the cart was HaLeigh Cummings. This witness claimed the woman's daughter called her name, Haleigh. I kept a file on this sighting & I sent noticed to several community organizations just to leave no stone unturned. JMO

Hi Nonni Brenda....

The author of the book TH was contacted by a woman who believed she spotted HaLeigh Cummings sitting in a grocery cart outside in a grocery store parking lot. A women had taken her children grocery shopping and the witness believed the young girl sitting in the cart was HaLeigh Cummings. This witness claimed the woman's daughter called her name, Haleigh. I kept a file on this sighting & I sent noticed to several community organizations just to leave no stone unturned. JMO

Hi Bluesky, thanks for your response. I did google him and read some of what I found. Looks like what he reported went nowhere....When I saw his picture, I did remember reading about him at that time. anyway, thanks...

Did either RC or CS have life insurance on Haleigh or Jr.? I remember this being discussed early on. Does anyone have any information on this? txs

Did either RC or CS have life insurance on Haleigh or Jr.? I remember this being discussed early on. Does anyone have any information on this? txs

I don't think that was verified either way, but I put nothing into that.

I have a small policy on both my grandsons, 'cause I know if anything happened to either of them, I'd be the only one who could afford the expenses. It also assures them that they can get coverage when they are grown regardless of health issues.

I don't think that was verified either way, but I put nothing into that.

I have a small policy on both my grandsons, 'cause I know if anything happened to either of them, I'd be the only one who could afford the expenses. It also assures them that they can get coverage when they are grown regardless of health issues.

God bless you. What a wonderful and thoughtful Grandmother you are. Thanks for sharing.

Mind that this is just my opinion here, but I think that LE took GGMS's word at face value and just rolled with it as a basis for the timeline. I think it is just that simple as to how LE came up with the 8:00 pm start time. Just to add another opinion of mine and this one is in regards to LE stating that Haleigh was deceased. This statement was issued at the time that Tommy came forth with his "version" of the "Joe took Haleigh story". LE decided right then and there that Haleigh was deceased. Thennnnnnnnnnn, the story came out that Tommy failed a lie detector test concerning his story about "Joe took Haleigh" and LE's dive teams and search conducted at the boat dock and ramp turned up zilch, nada, nothing.........etc. However, LE did not bother to retract their decision that Haleigh was deceased and just let the statement sit. As far as I know, there has been no evidence discovered to show that Haleigh is deceased. But, I must point out that I was thinking that she was from the start and was totally convinced by the time that the cadaver dogs alerted on the dumpsters.

As far as LE covering up for Ron? I do think that Ronald killed Haleigh in a fit of rage and that his family cleaned up and disposed of Haleigh and involved the Croslins in order to cast suspicion in that direction. I do think that Misty was dragged back to the doublewide and instructed on what to say to the 911 dispatcher and also to establish that Misty was the last person to see Haleigh that night. I do think that LE had blinders on from the start and due to some friendships and tie-ins to Ronald's family, did not investigate the case as it should have been investigated and lost valuable time and evidence by being so blind. Bungled isn't even the word to use. Incompetence, maybe. LE was so determined to look at no one other than Misty as the "Key" that the case was bungled.
This is the theory that just makes the MOST sense to me....

Hi Nonni Brenda....

Hi Blursky, Now that I have more info on this author and his book, I am so glad I didn't spend my money on it. He probably doesn't know anymore, or maybe not even as much, as we do...which is really very little. BTW:

Happy Valentine's Day to all my WS friends. Have a loving day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim