ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Hi Sleuths! I'm a beginning sleuth from the New York City area. Very interested in cold cases, unsolved mysteries and missing persons. Been interested in this site before but now, the son of my friend has gone missing for a week. His name is Colin Marma, he has MH issues, his car was found in NYCs Harlem area, on 143rd Street, but no Colin. I am hoping I can help find him, his mother is beside herself with worry. I am a writer and am working on a book about an unidentified body, BTW, so hoping to learn as much as I can about how one goes about finding a missing person. Since the police have been notified about Colin, I know they must have checked the hospitals and homeless shelters and stuff. It's COLD here, and a storm coming. Glad to make your acquaintance.

Hi Sleuths! I'm a beginning sleuth from the New York City area. Very interested in cold cases, unsolved mysteries and missing persons. Been interested in this site before but now, the son of my friend has gone missing for a week. His name is Colin Marma, he has MH issues, his car was found in NYCs Harlem area, on 143rd Street, but no Colin. I am hoping I can help find him, his mother is beside herself with worry. I am a writer and am working on a book about an unidentified body, BTW, so hoping to learn as much as I can about how one goes about finding a missing person. Since the police have been notified about Colin, I know they must have checked the hospitals and homeless shelters and stuff. It's COLD here, and a storm coming. Glad to make your acquaintance.

You can check out the Missing section and post up a thread about him. They require you to link something for reference. Welcome to WS.

Thanks, that is the last update. I found the bar and place his car was found online... my friends and I thought about going in there but a big snowstorm hitting tomorrow, which makes me worry even more for Colin.

Hello! From Wisconsin here! I’ve been loving readying and searching cases on here. I have a 3 hour road trip tomorrow and I’m looking for a great pod cast for my travels.

I have already listened to
S town
Criminal
Unsolved mysteries
The deck
The deck investigates
Counter clock
Park predators
Crime junkie
Cold
Bear Brook
Up and vanished
Someone knows something
The thing about Pam
Anatomy of murder
The next call
Serial

I like longer investigational pod casts anyone I this good have a great recommendation?

Hello! From Wisconsin here! I’ve been loving readying and searching cases on here. I have a 3 hour road trip tomorrow and I’m looking for a great pod cast for my travels.

I have already listened to
S town
Criminal
Unsolved mysteries
The deck
The deck investigates
Counter clock
Park predators
Crime junkie
Cold
Bear Brook
Up and vanished
Someone knows something
The thing about Pam
Anatomy of murder
The next call
Serial

I like longer investigational pod casts anyone I this good have a great recommendation?
Hey, try Buried Bones and Zone seven. If you like really old cases try Tenfold More Wicked. I listen to some British crime podcasts too, but that's not everyone's 'cup of tea'. sorry. I'll get my coat. ;)

Iowa, Maui Hawaii and Fort Meyers Florida all part time
Things change in a blink of an eye. I no longer live part time in Florida or Maui. My daughter dove into a lake on her 30th birthday this past July and broke her neck. Her injury is C5 which makes her a quadriplegic. She’s married and has 2 young boys. So I sold my 3 properties and bought a 6,000 sq ft house equipped with an elevator, an indoor swimming/therapy pool and a lift system to transfer her throughout the house. My dream houses were amazing while they lasted. But nothing compared to waking up every day having my daughter still here with us!! My travel dreams are over with. Taking care of my daughter and her family is better than any place in the world. So Iowa it is

Things change in a blink of an eye. I no longer live part time in Florida or Maui. My daughter dove into a lake on her 30th birthday this past July and broke her neck. Her injury is C5 which makes her a quadriplegic. She’s married and has 2 young boys. So I sold my 3 properties and bought a 6,000 sq ft house equipped with an elevator, an indoor swimming/therapy pool and a lift system to transfer her throughout the house. My dream houses were amazing while they lasted. But nothing compared to waking up every day having my daughter still here with us!! My travel dreams are over with. Taking care of my daughter and her family is better than any place in the world. So Iowa it is

I’m so sorry @Mauig’ma. That’s a huge and heartbreaking change. Your daughter and grandkids are fortunate to have you, and I know you feel fortunate to have them. Wishing all of you well. Big hugs!

You are a wonderful parent and grandparent. Your family is truly blessed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back