SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a place to put snips and links from coverage on this case. Please also fee free to add timelines and maps. If posting a timeline please DO provide accompanying links to the source info used to create the timeline. Thanks, tlcya

Media Links - NO DISCUSSION

Anyone know how deep cadaver dogs can detect bodies? I wonder if he's giving them information that the dogs couldn't.

Oh, I agree with the enabling part. Basically, I was trying to say that I don't think his behavior problems (which is the understatement of the year) began because his mother <b>neglected</b> him.

I'm sure his mother was completely torn between her fear of him and the love that every mother feels for a child. She definitely appeared to be struggling with feelings of ambivalence (...torn between an undeniable fear of her own child while also in denial about his true nature).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBM
That's the way that I took her letter too. I could feel for her fear for him, of him, and love for him. Despite all that he had done, and had been diagnosed as, the majority of parents never give up hope that their child will be able to be cured. She's no different than a mother whose child has any other life-altering illness; they hope for a cure. They hope there will be some magic pill next month, or new doctor with a new treatment program, or it's a behavior that they'll just grow out of one day. Everyone hopes for a miracle when it's their child.

2 questions. can we post addresses and emails associated with TK?

and did anyone happen to find a link between TK and Scottsdale, Arizona? i'm seeing very weird details about the address behind tkarealestate.com that people on a few forums are discussing as being related to fraud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM - Yes, please be sure to provide source links to where the information was garnered. For instance public property records sites, etc. When linking to social media or email accounts be 100% sure they are in fact those of TK. We do not want to throw out innocent parties information in error.

Anna LeeVerified account &#8207;@annazlee 1m1 minute ago
Police just drove away with Kohlhepp in the backseat.

Why would TK be deemed psychopathic even as a baby unless his own mother took him to be evaluated at that age for some reason?

Maybe he was cruel to animals, or set a few things on fire. (Both common indicators of being a psychopath.)

Yes, according to the files that have been linked here, he began exhibiting abnormal behavior at the age of 15 months. He did engage in animal cruelty at an early age. A lot of signs of something wrong from a very early age, indicates (IMHO) some kind of brain/neurological abnormality. We know such things exist in the case of behavior disorders like autism and Aspergers's syndrome. Violent and anti-social behavior have also been documented in accident victims and wounded military veterans and more recent study has shown links between violent and anti-social behavior and neurological abnormalities.

http://jnnp.bmj.com/content/71/6/720.full

http://www.livescience.com/13083-criminals-brain-neuroscience-ethics.html

Having a child born with such a problem would be a terrible tragedy for any parent.

http://jnnp.bmj.com/content/71/6/720.full

Anna Lee &#8207;@annazlee
Police just drove away with Kohlhepp in the backseat.

Anna Lee Retweeted
Heidi &#8207;@heidiheilbrunn 4m4 minutes ago
Kohlhepp in handcuffs & orange jumpsuit walks on the property where a missing woman was found chained in a metal container. @greenvillenews

CwhxKjhXgAUffCT.jpg

https://twitter.com/annazlee

Can anyone identify those large cylinders? Is that something LE brought in or are they propane tanks or water tanks he had on the property? It also looks like some kind of cage in the woods on the left side of the picture. Is that the opening to the shipping container?

That wasn't very long at all. I'm guessing he just went straight to where he needed to show LE and went back to jail.

Can anyone identify those large cylinders? Is that something LE brought in or are they propane tanks or water tanks he had on the property? It also looks like some kind of cage in the woods on the left side of the picture. Is that the opening to the shipping container?

I live on a farm and we have our diesel for tractors stored in containers just like those. Theere are what look to be gas nozzles on them, so I assume that's what they are. Fuel delivery is usually scheduled to refill them.

Not pressurized (couldn't be propane) so maybe sewer-type tanks? Or gasoline maybe?

The object on the left side of the photo looks like a fence to me. I've seen reference to him having built fencing around the property "to keep out hunters" -- maybe part of that? Not sure what the cylinders are.

Sorry if this has been covered, but what are those tanks he was standing by?

He is right near the green structure. Is that where KB was being held? I wonder if the others were also kept there and buried nearby. He was standing right there in the image above.

Not pressurized (couldn't be propane) so maybe sewer-type tanks? Or gasoline maybe?

Also looks like a propane cylinder next to the cage thing one the right side of it ...this is so sinister ..fuel and fire ..cleaning land includes burning brush.Not sure I want to know where this goes from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is right near the green structure. Is that where KB was being held? I wonder if the others were also kept there and buried nearby. He was standing right there in the image above.

KB was kept in a metal shipping container, it was blue I think, there was a picture of it earlier today in this thread

I think that is the shed, the container would be to its right?. I'd guess the tanks are water tanks, I think the fenced in part may be a generator. There is another that looks the same next to the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2