Stacey Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook IL Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help puzzle out what Drew was saying here?:waitasec:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/bolingbrooksun/news/631308,6_1_NA02_MISSING_S1.article
Peterson believes he last saw his wife at 9 a.m. Sunday. Their children woke him, and he says he believes she might have still been at home before leaving to help her sister's boyfriend paint a house in Yorkville.

He believes he saw her at 9:00 a.m.? She might have still been in the house? The kids woke him up? This doesn't make any sense based on Greta's interview.

As per Greta's interview with Stacy's sister:
10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce Sunday morning
1:30 p.m. her sister starts calling looking for her
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her she went to Grampas house ... she never went
11:00 p.m. she goes to the house, no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

She ends up calling Drew and he wants to know where her sister is ... she left me. He's out running around looking for her. Claimed he was home, which she know wasn't true since she just left there.

She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

Around 2:30 a.m. she drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce calls Drew re: cars and Bruce claims that time he talked to Stacy and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

According to what Stacy text'ed Bruce, she was just lounging around the house. He never noticed??? Family and friends have talked about how controlling Drew was and how he had to know where she was 24/7. He didn't notice she was home?
Kids said they were arguing that day, he says he was asleep. Is he saying the kids were lying?
I was thinking this AM. Ok, you wife calls you at 9 am and tells you she is leaving and her car is a short distance away from the home.
You would either
a)call a son/friend/neighbor to take you to the car
b) walk to get the car
So why were both cars missing for a time around 11pm?

Did they argue that am, and Stacy jumped in the car to get away from him? Did he chase after her in his car? Maybe caught her at or near the airport? Then when he caught her, more arguing and he kills her. He could have put her in the trunk of her car until dark when he could make the body dump. Then drove one car home, walked back and got the other car and drove it home. Then he had to come up with an excuse for her car being in the parking lot all day. Thus the story about Jamica.
He would have known about cell phone traces. He would have turned both cell phones off that day. I think he either left his cell phone at his home that day and most likely left his cell phone at the home and while he was out, used her cell phone to call his phone at about 9 pm.
What he didn't plan on was sister driving by his home and seeing cars missing.

Now where is her body? He made a fairly cryptic comment about she is where she wants to be. I think that does mean something. He was obsessed with her. I think he would be remorseful enough that he would want to dispose of her in a place where he wouldn't get caught, yet someplace that he thought she would like.
Family is searching where she liked to walk (a good idea)
Where else? A place she had said she would like to live?? Maybe out in the country? Near a home where they had been happy? A cemetary she had said she thought was pretty? A place they had visited and enjoyed? Or even a place he had enjoyed, but had never taken her.

Now where is her body? He made a fairly cryptic comment about she is where she wants to be. I think that does mean something. He was obsessed with her. I think he would be remorseful enough that he would want to dispose of her in a place where he wouldn't get caught, yet someplace that he thought she would like.
Where else? A place she had said she would like to live?? Maybe out in the country? Near a home where they had been happy? A cemetary she had said she thought was pretty?

Maybe in an empty bathtub somewhere..........?

I know, that was mean--:slap:

Maybe Stacey is next to her mother......

another nice place she'd like to be.

I know, that was meaner--:slap:

This guy sounds like a loose cannonball. I hope ALL the kids are at a safe place right now where he can not get them near them!!

This guy sounds like a loose cannonball. I hope ALL the kids are at a safe place right now where he can not get them near them!!

Oh, he sounds like a nutjob, alright! I also hope his kids are safe. How sad for them. :(

Most likely the kids are in his custody, though I don't know where they are when he is out riding his motorcycle.

He hasn't been arrested and he hasn't been accused of harming any of them. So as the only available parent, and since no one else has sued for custody he would have the kids.

In DV statistics indicate that when there is abuse in the home (and while I haven't seen it specifically said that he abused Stacy, the accusation was made that he abused Kathleen. And Stacy was certainly afraid of him) there is a greater likelyhood that the children will be abused. They need to talk to the kids.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/03/latest-on-missing-cop-wife-stacy-peterson/

Late last night on the way home after the show I spoke to Mark Furham — he was driving away from the scene of Sgt. Peterson’s house with my producer Steph Watts. Mark told me the local police are annoyed with me since we read on the air the portion of wife #3’s letter where she complained that she had called the police on her then husband Sgt. Peterson multiple times and included in the letter that the police did not take reports. (Our panel also seized upon this statement in the letter.)

more at link

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com...theories-on-what-happened-to-stacey-peterson/

I couldn’t help but notice how extraordinary the environment was for the four children living there. “It’s all, said Drew, Stacy”. The murals, decorations, loving notes and pictures were everywhere. I don’t know what happened but to me this is a home Stacy was very involved in and it seemed sure she worked really hard to take care of her children. “She’s a good mother” Drew says.
The most compelling moment that we chose not to show on camera was the 2 and 4 year old children being carried to a neighbor by police crying uncontrollably “Mommy, mommy!”

Patrick K. O'Neil was the coroner in the death of Kathleen Savio.

"A previous wife, Kathleen Savio, 40, was found dead in an empty bathtub in her Bolingbrook home on March 1, 2004, officials said. At the inquest hearing, Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil said Savio drowned."

"Although the bathtub was dry, her hair was wet when she was discovered and her fingertips were wrinkled from being in water.

Investigators speculated the water must have drained from the tub, and a coroner's jury ruled the death accidental. State police also investigated Savio's death. No charges were filed.

State's Atty. James Glasgow, who was not in office at the time of that case, said Tuesday he wants to review the Savio file."

Disappearance of wife spurs interest in old case

Nora- you are the MAN- (in so many words)! I looked everywhere. He's still in elected office. THere'll be a modern day stoning when this all comes out.
UNLESS I'm reading right, and there was a jury inquest. Then the accidental ruling was up to THEM. Not the coroner, as I understand it.

If DP has the children, hopefully the 26 year old who I beleive is also part of the Police Force, is hovering over them every second.

I am amazed that Stacey, although only 23, was so mature for her age. How many 23 year olds would adopt their husbands children from a previous marriage????

I'm hoping that there is a "Serpico" on the force that will come forward and break this case, inlcuding wife #3's (or was it 4?) death that appears to have been botched from not only the Coroner's ruling, but within the police department also.

Anyone know how the search is going?????

JMHO

Nora- you are the MAN- (in so many words)! I looked everywhere. He's still in elected office. THere'll be a modern day stoning when this all comes out.
UNLESS I'm reading right, and there was a jury inquest. Then the accidental ruling was up to THEM. Not the coroner, as I understand it.

Just a reminder, these are the same folks that handled Riley Fox.

Did I hear them right on Greta? He is 30 years older than she is?! Surely, that was a mistake.

This is in my backyard. Bolingbrook is less than 2 miles from me.

Yes, you heard correctly. He is 30 years older. What's wrong with that? My husband is 13 years older than I am... IMO age doesn't make a difference.

They were diving into retention ponds in the Bolingbrook area yesterday, so unfortunately things don't look too good for Stacy... :(

Where else? A place she had said she would like to live?? Maybe out in the country? Near a home where they had been happy? A cemetary she had said she thought was pretty? A place they had visited and enjoyed? Or even a place he had enjoyed, but had never taken her.

A place where her mother had been rumored to have run off to? :clap:

"I believe she's either going to tell people where she is or she's going to go down deeper, like how her mom did," said Peterson's husband, Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson.
"She would take off for a few hours like this," Peterson said. "She would say she would vent."
These comments,IMO, tell of her fate. What does going "down deeper" have to do with disappearing. Sounds more like being buried.

In the second comment he is talking in past tense. He doesn't say "She takes off like this for a few hours when she needs to vent", as if this was just another incident of that, he said "she would" as in she used to...as in she won't be doing it anymore because she's dead now.

And how odd to speak negatively of his mother in law's disappearance then make the remark that there have been indications that Toutgens is still alive (I don't think he believes that). He goes on to say "... she has yet to surface. Peterson hopes the tendency does not run in the family".

Is he saying he'd rather she be dead than to be alive somewhere? Or (I hate to even say this but)hope she doesn't surface like Laci Peterson did. I know Laci is not related to her but this man has an odd choice of words..."go down deeper", "surface" "where she wants to be" Did she like water?

Still looking for the other wives.

A Bolingbrook police sergeant whose wife has been missing since the weekend told the Tribune on Wednesday he believes she simply left him for someone else.

Sgt. Drew Peterson, 53, said in an interview at his home that when he spoke with his wife, Stacy, 23, on the telephone Sunday night "she said she was leaving."

State police said Stacy's cell phone has not been used since Sunday night.

~snip~

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ebnov01,0,1236207.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

So it sounds like Stacy used her phone Sunday night like Drew says....

or Drew used it for her....

This is in my backyard. Bolingbrook is less than 2 miles from me.

Yes, you heard correctly. He is 30 years older. What's wrong with that? My husband is 13 years older than I am... IMO age doesn't make a difference.

They were diving into retention ponds in the Bolingbrook area yesterday, so unfortunately things don't look too good for Stacy... :(

It makes a difference when he was married to another woman when he began the affair with her. It makes a difference that she was 17 and he was 47 when they met. That's abhorrent. And we have NO IDEA how old she was when they actually met. Not to mention, 5 months after he married this young girl (yes- girl)..... his ex wife ends up dead mysteriously.
If you had a 17 year old daughter that was interested in a 47 year old man that was in power in a small town, who was "smitten" with him... wouldn't you wonder about him? I think that if she had been older when meeting him, it would have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member