Stacy Peterson's body been found according to her sister

Her sister is phenomenal to continue relentlessly for justice! I can’t imagine the heartbreak of finding her (or someone else) in better condition years ago on two occasions, coming back with better sonar again and still having to feel no closure! Tragic!

Stacy's sister Cassandra Cales now claims she has located her body in a in a canal in Lockport, 35 miles outside Chicago, sharing underwater footage of the alleged remains with News Nation.

Cale claims she has shared her information with local police and the FBI, but police did an insufficient search of the canal.

'They were floating on top of the water the whole time,' she said. 'And when I was there they didn't even talk to me and treated me like a criminal, and at the end they told me the area is cleared.'
1712158987224.jpeg

I hope this turns out to be Stacy and this gives Cales at least a small measure of closure.
Cales has literally found a needle in a haystack if this turns out to be Stacy, which I hope for all of them it does.The whole family, especially her children who were told by DP she deserted them, deserve to know the whole truth.

I’m looking forward to hearing about DPs reaction to the location of this discovery. I’m sure he gloated every time remains were found that couldn’t be Stacy, similar to FCA when something was found during a search and she slipped that it couldn’t be Caylee (or belong to Caylee, whatever the case was) they were looking in the wrong place. Will DP need a sedative?

Lockport is very close to Bolingbrook, and definitely has wooded and rarely-traversed areas that would lend itself to hiding a body back then Moo, so I could see this being the place. Regardless, I’m glad Cassandra continues to advocate for Stacy - and glad that DP is where he belongs, in prison moo

Stacy's sister Cassandra Cales now claims she has located her body in a in a canal in Lockport, 35 miles outside Chicago, sharing underwater footage of the alleged remains with News Nation.

Cale claims she has shared her information with local police and the FBI, but police did an insufficient search of the canal.

'They were floating on top of the water the whole time,' she said. 'And when I was there they didn't even talk to me and treated me like a criminal, and at the end they told me the area is cleared.'
View attachment 494722

So what? There's a corpse at the bottom of a canal and LE doesn't care to retrieve it?

Hoping and praying this is Stacy
Cales has literally found a needle in a haystack if this turns out to be Stacy, which I hope for all of them it does.The whole family, especially her children who were told by DP she deserted them, deserve to know the whole truth.

I’m looking forward to hearing about DPs reaction to the location of this discovery. I’m sure he gloated every time remains were found that couldn’t be Stacy, similar to FCA when something was found during a search and she slipped that it couldn’t be Caylee (or belong to Caylee, whatever the case was) they were looking in the wrong place. Will DP need a sedative?

If this is a human body, hoping and praying it is Stacy. If so, I'd love to know DP's reaction! I suspect the prison guards would share this info.

If not Stacy, then hopefully the remains can be identified and laid to rest by Family and Friends.

ETA: IIRC, Stacy's remains were supposedly put into a blue plastic barrel. If so, then maybe the plastic barrel had broken and pieces of it would be found close by.

JMVHO.

Last edited:

View attachment 494722
this is the footage the sister captured. hmm...im not sure. the anatomy isnt adding up great, if im viewing it how the sister intended (frontal view?). palpate on your own face; the eye socket is relatively close to the maxilla and mandible. the eye socket is also closed in by multiple bones, with just a few holes for nerve and vessels; you wouldnt be able to see right through it, as in the picture. always possible the other bones are broken off obscuring anatomy, but when skulls are found years later, they are often intact (very hard bones, adult sutures very tough), or near-intact with the mandible missing (because the TMJ joint is all soft tissue and thus will deteriorate away).
1712196195831.png
if im actually supposed to interpret this as a look at the base of the skull, as if the calvarium and brain are gone, anatomy doesnt add up either. the eye socket is not that low or that shape from the back. if anything, that would more likely represent the foramen magnum.

um, looking at that image and having a hard time positively agreeing that it is a skull. That could easily be a rock that is the same approximate size of a skull. JMO :(
It looks pretty skull-like to me. Upside down, with the teeth facing up. But then, I don't know if I'm seeing what I want to see. I'm usually the one NOT seeing all the pareidolia stuff on here, though. Generally all I see in those are blobs and shadows, and here, I'm like 'could well be'.

MOO

Posted by request from Cassandra Cales; Stacy Peterson went missing in 2007. Her sister Cassandra has never given up looking for her. Recently Cassandra found remains that may be Stacy. Whoever the remains belong to they need to be identified. Please help with the retrieval of the remains. There is a Go Fund set up to help in that regard. (permission to post from Tricia Griffith)

Help Bring Stacy Peterson's Remains Home

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted by request from Cassandra Cales; Stacy Peterson went missing in 2007. Her sister Cassandra has never given up looking for her. Recently Cassandra found remains that may be Stacy. Whoever the remains belong to they need to be identified. Please help with the retrieval of the remains. There is a Go Fund set up to help in that regard. (permission to post from Tricia Griffith)
Help Bring Stacy Peterson's Remains Home
Donate to Help Bring Stacy Peterson's Remains Home, organized by Cassandra Cales

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back