Swan Romance!

ConundrumPonderer

Reaction score
Mango and Charlotte live in Bluffers Park in Toronto. When Mango was seen to have blood on his feathers, a team from (An absolutely amazing charity, I am a donor, and have taken patients to them.) The Toronto Wildlife Centre came out and captured Mango. He was found to have an injury to his bill, and required treatment at the Centre. Charlotte waited, worried, in their territory. Then… Mango was returned! The video has gone viral, do you hear Swan Lake playing in your head?

Mango and Charlotte live in Bluffers Park in Toronto. When Mango was seen to have blood on his feathers, a team from (An absolutely amazing charity, I am a donor, and have taken patients to them.) The Toronto Wildlife Centre came out and captured Mango. He was found to have an injury to his bill, and required treatment at the Centre. Charlotte waited, worried, in their territory. Then… Mango was returned! The video has gone viral, do you hear Swan Lake playing in your head?
@ ConundrumPonderer, this is wonderful, and I can read the article, but can't seem to open the videos!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysonsmother
Back