TKS S1 Ep 3: "Danse Macabre"

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen and this guy is lying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen and this guy is lying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

(I haven't started watching it yet because I'm all over the place, burlap thread, geographic profiling thread...this is all too much input for me lol, overloaded ...the live show and then commenting with all these windows open...my eyes are blurring...I think i need to watch this in peace and quiet in the morning lol, earlier in the day when my mind and eyes are fresher. Can't wait to watch it first thing. (You know how when you're tired from the day and you can't watch anything too intense bc your brain won't absorb it, so you turn on King of Queens or something like that and watch the deep stuff later? )

I may have answered a previous post before I understood the suicide that was being discussed. I actually had a conversation about the suicide of a man connected to the Aquarium in Riverhead. A resident there told me that he had been suspected of having something to do with the killings off Ocean Parkway; a road I drive twice every day! Only rumor as it turned out, but fascinating none the less.

(I haven't started watching it yet because I'm all over the place, burlap thread, geographic profiling thread...this is all too much input for me lol, overloaded ...the live show and then commenting with all these windows open...my eyes are blurring...I think i need to watch this in peace and quiet in the morning lol, earlier in the day when my mind and eyes are fresher. Can't wait to watch it first thing. (You know how when you're tired from the day and you can't watch anything too intense bc your brain won't absorb it, so you turn on King of Queens or something like that and watch the deep stuff later? )

YES! haha - some mindless comedy that makes less sense than the senselessness of real life. MhhHmm. :tantrum:

Yes, this is extraordinarily creepy! You'll have a much better handle on the events when you view it while your brain is relaxing! So glad that this case, and Atlantic City's case is being broadcast.

Yes, this is extraordinarily creepy! You'll have a much better handle on the events when you view it while your brain is relaxing! So glad that this case, and Atlantic City's case is being broadcast.

I've seen a loooot of stuff in over 4 years of everyday here at WS. I've got to say, this is some of the creepiest sh%the I've ever seen. Its the taunting of the friend and sister that especially gets me. This is all sooo creepy (and reminiscent of Jessica Ridgeway re: the dismembering, etc) that I'm almost sitting this one out. Serious. In fact FindHG advised me to :biggrin: I had niiiightmares after watching the first 2 episodes. The magnitude of this case...just mindblowing. Some of the most brazen stuff I've seen here. Imo I'm not sure he's only killed prostitutes...I'm also reminded of the bodies found along 145 South in Texas...which reminds me to look up how those dates could possibly crosscheck...in those cases, the FBI iirc suspects multiple killers.

There's plenty of discussion on Flukeyou on this page:

*I have not reviewed everything, content may be explicit*
https://zerodinh.wordpress.com/tag/flukeyou/

Gahhh! That crazy background makes it soooo difficult to read the page! lol

*EDIT* Woops... nevermind. For some reason the blog wasn't loading the black post background so all I was seeing was the flag repeats behind the text. It's readable! Just gotta make sure the page loads all the way.

I'm all over the place, gah, I thought I recalled a database which cross references active serial killers and their dates/locations, etc? It would be interesting to see all these nutjobs graphed over each other, TK, Chillicothe, IK, Texas Killing Fields, etc etc.

This episode was quite interesting as I haven't read or seen much on the Atlantic City or Daytona killings. I'm intrigued by the positioning similarities of the A.C. and GB4 victims and the recurrence of the number 4. Whether these murders are the work of one killer or dozens, they certainly highlight the dangers that most people don't consider in their daily lives. It's sad that these victims are marginalized and often overlooked; they too mattered and deserve justice and resolution.

This episode was quite interesting as I haven't read or seen much on the Atlantic City or Daytona killings. I'm intrigued by the positioning similarities between the A.C. and GB4 victims and the recurrence of the number 4. Whether these murders are the work of one killer or dozens, they certainly highlight the dangers that most people don't consider in their daily lives. It's sad that these victims have marginalized and often overlooked; they too mattered and deserve justice and resolution.

I tend to agree with you on this completely, Blueueyedbrowngirl. Thank you for your excellent way of putting it, :welcome4: and hope to hear more.

It's hard for me to see Mari Gilbert ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

And even harder to stomach John Ray knowing how fast he turned on her. The same man who made a spectacle at Shannan's burial now accuses her murdered mother of practicing witchcraft in an effort to keep his name in print. I can't imagine how he sleeps at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has law enforcement given an official statement or opinion as to how Dr. Hackett got Mari Gilbert's name and phone number? Ms. Gilbert said Shannen would never have given it out and the doctor denies any actual physical contact with Shannen so how would he know Mari's name and number?

I'm all over the place, gah, I thought I recalled a database which cross references active serial killers and their dates/locations, etc? It would be interesting to see all these nutjobs graphed over each other, TK, Chillicothe, IK, Texas Killing Fields, etc etc.

i was following Chillicothe after it first broke--lots of interesting read on it--one of the girls that may/may not be truely tied to that group was shot by her b/f i believe,who is known to be a bad dude as it is, even hitting one of the other girls in that group--wouldn't be surprised it it was him for the whole group--but there was speculation of 2 others, as well as it being tied to Kentucky, possibly road construction worker(interestingly enough, road/hwy construction worker one theory originally out for LISK)

Okay...so now reading though that wordpress site... I'm just confused by it all.

Flukeyou is after the doctor...but this blog owner (whoever that may be*) is against Flukeyou. That's about all I gathered.

*I wonder if the doctor is the owner of this blog? What do you think?

This episode was quite interesting as I haven't read or seen much on the Atlantic City or Daytona killings. I'm intrigued by the positioning similarities of the A.C. and GB4 victims and the recurrence of the number 4. Whether these murders are the work of one killer or dozens, they certainly highlight the dangers that most people don't consider in their daily lives. It's sad that these victims are marginalized and often overlooked; they too mattered and deserve justice and resolution.

the 4 thing certainly stands out, but there is a potential 5th for daytona that gets overlooked, a dawn petterson, single gun shot to head, but she was found nude

Okay...so now reading though that wordpress site... I'm just confused by it all.

Flukeyou is after the doctor...but this blog owner (whoever that may be*) is against Flukeyou. That's about all I gathered.

*I wonder if the doctor is the owner of this blog? What do you think?

It's deeper than Zero's blog but here goes- essentially FlukeYou, previously identified as JSjr, trolled the comments of several LISK related blogs pointing the finger @ CPH & slandering other residents of OIBA

Hopefully other members can clarify anything I might have missed but wanted to help provide some context for newbs

It's deeper than Zero's blog but here goes- essentially FlukeYou, previously identified as JSjr, trolled the comments of several LISK related blogs pointing the finger @ CPH & slandering other residents of OIBA

Hopefully other members can clarify anything I might have missed but wanted to help provide some context for newbs

that about sums it up

He's right! There's no way she would have "run in to the marsh and got lost" unless someone was at least chasing her. She can SEE the water from almost anywhere until getting in to the reeds. To go in to the reeds, she was very likely been chased.

OR she thought someone was chasing her... she was mentally ill. (It seems people are afraid to bring this up but it is possibly important. I think people are afraid of being accused of not caring about her and blaming it on Bipolar disease as an easy out. That's not it! But why ignore it?!)

She could have very well suffered a psychotic break while at the John's house. Why would a John go out to get the driver to ask his help getting her to leave if he was trying to kill her? It makes no sense.

At this point, it seems like she suffered some kind of mental breakdown (either organic or due to some kind of drugs? She could have been drugged or maybe she had some alcohol and that was enough to set her off.)

But i don't think she's a LISK victim. But people have a hard time letting this case go because it was HER body that led to the discovery of the others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes
Back