AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

I find myself pondering if he really didn't have shoes on. I wonder if maybe he had a pair of shoes that KP didn't know about. Maybe Seth got him a pair of shoes that KP wouldn't get him. Maybe he hid those shoes from KP. I also find myself questioning what clothes the P's say he was wearing. CP can't specifically say what shirt just one of the shirts with his favorite characters on them. What if Sebastian isn't wearing what they say he's wearing. Their info and behavior taken in totality is odd for a missing child. IMO they don't seem to care about finding him. You would think someone who wants custody of their daughter would be out there doing all he could to help find Sebastian. Even if the P's have nothing to do with Sebastian's disappearance, this isn't good optics for getting custody of a daughter. Would he look for her if she disappeared?? JMO

CP confidently stated “it’s not Sebastian” Without a flicker of doubt nor hesitance imo and although proven right, there is something about the blunt certainty with which he said it that gives me great pause. Moo.

SBM for focus

Absolutely
For me just because CP (allegedly) wasn’t in Hendersonville during the night before/morning of Sebastian’s disappearance, doesn’t absolved him from possibly participating in someway.

And my gut tells me if KP is involved at all, then CP is involved too. JMO

SBM for focus

Absolutely
For me just because CP (allegedly) wasn’t in Hendersonville during the night before/morning of Sebastian’s disappearance, doesn’t absolved him from possibly participating in someway.

And my gut tells me if KP is involved at all, then CP is involved too. JMO
I don't understand why CP is doing most of talking,and telling what happened when he wasn't even there. KP was so it should be her,Sebastian's mother who is up front,and center speaking up for Sebastian. Without CP there controlling everything. MOO

I don't understand why CP is doing most of talking,and telling what happened when he wasn't even there. KP was so it should be her,Sebastian's mother who is up front,and center speaking up for Sebastian. Without CP there controlling everything. MOO

Easier to keep the story straight if one person is doing most of the talking. MOO

Longer version now available via YouTube (before only 4-5 min clip available via YouTube). Editing to add, this was the one from Tues that included the polygraph, etc.
I thought police tracked down the family who appeared in the photo, the lady in pink, only to hear that's not true.

Therefore, I am going to jump out on a limb here and make the claim that this picture was AI generated. We're going to need laws about AI usage very soon.

I thought police tracked down the family who appeared in the photo, the lady in pink, only to hear that's not true.

Therefore, I am going to jump out on a limb here and make the claim that this picture was AI generated. We're going to need laws about AI usage very soon.

I think the NG episode was filmed before it was announced that the kid in the photo is not Sebastian.

Longer version now available via YouTube (before only 4-5 min clip available via YouTube). Editing to add, this was the one from Tues that included the polygraph, etc.
A portion was snipped out from the interview on Merit. It was on the questions asked by the polygrapher. Maybe for a good reason. They asked him what he thought happened to Sabastian. He said he thought KP overdosed him on sleep meds. But if this was filmed before the child was found that may have been his opinion then. jmo.

The lady and child were found.

Called it.
It was indeed an AI generated image. Barry Morphew's attorney issued a concrete face statement using AI recently.

MOO

Now that is very weird because I could have sworn I saw it stated somewhere that the kid in the photo had been tracked down.
Yes from the very mother of this child. She posted on her fb asking people to remove her and her child's pic. The mother knows who her child is and so does LE. People were stealing pics of her whole family with this kid's younger siblings and posting them on FB. That child's pic should have just been turned over to LE and not posted on the internet. Period. People need to leave this family alone. jmo

Yes from the very mother of this child. She posted on her fb asking people to remove her and her child's pic. The mother knows who her child is and so does LE. People were stealing pics of her whole family with this kid's younger siblings and posting them on FB. That child's pic should have just been turned over to LE and not posted on the internet. Period. People need to leave this family alone. jmo
According to NewsNation, their report is that the Sheriff's Dept has confirmed the photo is a fake. It was AI generated.

Here is the NewsNation video again for those who missed it.

I'm not on FB so I'm doing some cutting and pasting:

From Nick Beres:

"SO, NOW WE KNOW THE PHOTO WAS NOT SEBASTIAN.
(The original photo is posted here without any faces.)
But that’s not the end of it.
I spoke with the mother of the boy in the photograph which was taken at a visitor center in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The family lives in North Carolina and they were unaware of Sebastian’s case.
Unaware until this past week when sheriff’s deputies contacted them and confirmed the boy in the photo is her son and not Sebastian.
The mother tells me she is praying for Sebastian to be found safe and she understands how someone might think her boy resembled him."

At this point, I just feel sad for Sebastian that he had to deal with so much toxicity in his family. At first I didn't think he ran away, but now I am leading more toward that explanation. Chris is... an interesting character though...

The garbage truck thing that Katie said doesn't make sense to me bc they do not go out in the dark.
It has crossed my mind that KP may be more scared of CP than she is of threats. That may be why she just remains silent. That's not a good situation . Having said that, I'm not convinced any of the 3 did anything to SR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back