Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

He is a "deadbeat dad". He doesn't have a job at all. Go wait tables, do something aside from attending parties with Tori.

Remember how some people on social media looked down on the actor from the Cosby Show because he was working at a grocery store? Thankfully people came to his defense and noted that he works, and by working it helps him to still be an actor while putting a roof over his head, keep his health insurance, and a sense of pride.

I think Dean McDermott should have a conversation with this man.

Remember how some people on social media looked down on the actor from the Cosby Show because he was working at a grocery store? Thankfully people came to his defense and noted that he works, and by working it helps him to still be an actor while putting a roof over his head, keep his health insurance, and a sense of pride.

I think Dean McDermott should have a conversation with this man.

It probably doesn't help much that he was married to his wife when he met Tori Spelling, and admits that he went home with her the night he met her.
Tori Spelling Admits to Cheating: Dean and I Had Sex the First Night We Met

And yet, he has the audacity to give marriage advice!
Dean McDermott Details How He Keeps His Marriage with Tori Spelling Hot: 'It's Still on'

And this article is a bit disturbing to me...TMI!

Furthermore, reading about him airing some of his and Tori's bedroom games tells me that he would sell his own turd for attention. Not that anybody but Tori would buy it. Ugly people and that has nothing to do with physical appearance. But maybe my opinion is harsh.

Kudos to Mary Jo Eustace for taking matters into her own hands and fighting for her son! Dean owes her child support payments, as well as alimony. The fact that she has to take him to court AGAIN to get him to honor his financial commitment to their son Jack is disgusting. Dean was supposed to pay for Jacks rent while he was in university but the cheques bounced. Jacks bank accounts were also depleted by the IRS to pay debts.
I dislike the man so very much.

Edited and BBM for emphasis!

WHAT?!?! Why?! Is it because they were filled up by his dad? :(

It probably doesn't help much that he was married to his wife when he met Tori Spelling, and admits that he went home with her the night he met her.
Tori Spelling Admits to Cheating: Dean and I Had Sex the First Night We Met

And yet, he has the audacity to give marriage advice!
Dean McDermott Details How He Keeps His Marriage with Tori Spelling Hot: 'It's Still on'

And this article is a bit disturbing to me...TMI!

Both Dean and Tori were married when they met! They had an affair and then left both their spouses for each other.

I remember in one of their shows about Dean cheating, Tori was crying noting that Dean has a tattoo that says "Tori" on his....lower abdomen? you know....in "that" region....and she was saying, "How could a woman do that? How could she see the name of his wife and still have sex with him?" or something like that.

I thought that was so ironic and oblivious. You'd know Tori. You've done it, sans tattoo. *insert eyeroll here*

Tori clearly has poor impulse control, but there also clearly wasn't much "raising" of Tori done by either Candy or Aaron along the way, and she needed not to be spoiled and babied through life.

However, if I were she I would have dumped Dean minimum 3 kids ago, because the guy is a schmuck (can we say that on WS? guess I'll find out). He's a financially irresponsible cheat who allegedly left Tori supporting his son through college, when he stopped paying child support. I'm all for involved stepparents and blended families, but Dean's children should be his financial responsibility first and foremost. Ugh, I really dislike that guy...

She probably would've left him, I bet her Mama, Candy, told Tori that he was a loser. Nothing makes you stick with a guy when your Mama tells you to leave him.

Which is why I do not say one word about my kids choices of mates. Not a word.

Tori Spelling Admits She’s Not Great With Money Amid Debt Crisis

Oh, poor Tori! She always had a manager to manage her money. And someone to wash her clothes.

The irony of this, is that she actually was on Facebook hawking some products for washing clothes...I said that she probably didn't even know what a washing machine looked like...and was dissed for being "mean". Looks like I was right. :p

She may be simply given items to promote with pics. Seems they continue with debt. God forgive me but I cant tell with some of the kids which are boys and which are girls. Lordy!

Monogamy is hard? Why in the he77 get married and have 5 kids? If he cheats with you he will cheat on you Tori. Guess he already has :rolleyes:Dean likely cant afford to leave her. He struggles with child support from his former marriage. These 2 make me SMH. Hard :mad:

Unlike Tori, Candy Spelling is nobody's fool.

Gotta say, the minute Dean whined about "how difficult" it was to stay monogamous while being married...he would have been shown the door. He would no longer have had to complain about that particular problem any longer.

Although, Tori got the guy she wanted. Dean was married and cheated on his wife with Tori, while he was married. Probably just looking for a better gig.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back