TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not familiar with "Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel." A quick google search seems to indicate that it is an LDS-specific hymn, based on text from the LDS scripture Doctrine & Covenants. Lyrics below:

View attachment 500956
Source: Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel

Literally written based on the pioneers pushing handcarts out west.

I was not familiar with "Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel." A quick google search seems to indicate that it is an LDS-specific hymn, based on text from the LDS scripture Doctrine & Covenants. Lyrics below:

View attachment 500956
I think that should be a good song to play after the verdict comes down, in front of the court house.

We will never know, but I'd love to find out that Chad told the church his profits were much lower.

MOO
Too late to edit my other response to this but wanted to add just that we don't report our income to the church at all. We pay our tithing and at the end of the year we say yay or nay we paid a full tithe.

Since he didn't have a problem cheating on his wife and was having an affair while he was taking his mistress to the temple, I think it's a safe assumption he wouldn't have an issue lying about paying a full tithe as well. It is one of the recommend interview questions.

View attachment 500956
It wasn’t enough for him to kill her, he wanted her to go to heaven and work for him there also. What a jerk. Lazy. Adulterer. Bad father. Ugh.

View attachment 500956
Could it be Chad thought Tammy would be busy “putting her shoulder to the wheel” on the other side of the veil? Too bad she didn’t take that wheel and plow him over while he was a free man…

It wasn’t enough for him to kill her, he wanted her to go to heaven and work for him there also. What a jerk. Lazy. Adulterer. Bad father. Ugh.

Yes. IIRC we heard repeatedly via CD and LVD about how "busy" Tammy was on the other side of the veil. And, of course, delighted that her insurance money was spent on luxury living in Hawaii for her feckless former husband and new wife. Busy and harassed in life and in death. No rest for the good and the murdered I guess.

I can imagine CD having the odd peek through that tear in the veil to make sure no Farmville was being played.

Looking forward to Heather's testimony. He deserves to hear the things she will say.

Where is JP going? Will he try to insinuate that HD was a pot-stirer with her letter to the congregation? Despite her complaints, Chad kept his temple recommend, so it must have been her, not him. JP will use church's inaction in Chad's favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519