TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really no telling what Chad told his kids privately after Tammy died. I try to put myself in their shoes.

If something happened that caused me to believe my dad may actually be responsible for my mom's death, what would I do? Would I just shut down for a little bit? Probably, I don't think I'd run to the cops immediately. Would I hide my suspicions from my family to save face? Would I play along with their delusion that nothing is wrong?

Is this why Mark and Seth weren't there for the family trip? Did they find excuses not to go? MOO.

There's really no telling what Chad told his kids privately after Tammy died. I try to put myself in their shoes.

If something happened that caused me to believe my dad may actually be responsible for my mom's death, what would I do? Would I just shut down for a little bit? Probably, I don't think I'd run to the cops immediately. Would I hide my suspicions from my family to save face? Would I play along with their delusion that nothing is wrong?

Is this why Mark and Seth weren't there for the family trip? Did they find excuses not to go? MOO.
The only explanation I see for his children's behavior is willful ignorance. They don't want to learn about the evidence against him (e.g. incriminating texts to Lori about Tammy being a zombie).

I find her testimony ridiculous. Chad was so upset over Tammy’s death that he married Lori so shortly after? Hope the jury is seeing this too. Cross shoulder be interesting.

9:37 a.m. Emma says her dad was emotionally out of control and she has never seen him so upset. “I know the grief he felt was real. He may not have had the same romantic relationship with my mother that he had in the past, but I knew he valued her as a person and seeing her die was very traumatic,” Emma says.

LIVE UPDATES | Chad Daybell's daughter takes the stand in trial, says mom's health was in decline - East Idaho News

Thankful for the break….

I’m glad they will come back on the record to argue this point about statement of a co-conspirator as I’d like a little clarification too. It seems that statement of a co-conspirator is excluded from the hearsay rule if it is a statement against the conspirators but may not be if it is used on behalf of one of the co-conspirators or at least that seems to be the state’s position.

But I have to admit, I want to know where EDM says LVD says she was or what she was doing that delayed her joining them on that trip for 12 hours. Also curious…she said LVD arrived by car…her car or a rental? For some reason, I thought they all flew to CA - maybe LVD did - which means she had their drive time in addition to the 12hours to do whatever she was doing that caused her not to travel with them. Anyone know what became of LVD’s vehicle when she & CD fled to Hawaii?

I had previously thought they all went together as well as thought all the Daybell siblings were on the trip. So even though I discount much of EDM’s testimony so far, I have also learned something new from it.

"He loved her very much, just not physically anymore."

MMmmmkay
At least she acknowledged that CD & LVD were having an affair before TD’s death. In the tv interview they did she insisted that her father had not been unfaithful in his mind because nothing physical had happened between him & LVD before TD was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAGmommy