TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating on your spouse (or GF/BF for that matter), isn't very LDS-y. I don't think any religion condones or makes excuses for infidelity...they do quite the opposite, actually. Unless you're in one of those weird hippie "free love" groups, cheating is very heavily frowned upon.

Emma has implied she knew about the affair. Why wouldn't you tell your mom, Emma? Tammy wouldn't need to tell anyone it was you who tipped her off. Do you have free will, Emma? MOO.

Also, Nate is reporting that today has seen the most people show up to court for a ticket. You're the headliner, Emma!

Have not read any posts yet, but listened to trial on my walk. Curious if what I'm seeing is in line with others.
Emma has thrown her mom under the bus and driven the bus over her.
She is lying, but probably justifies it as defending her dad.
When others were saying they wouldn't have their kids in her class, I didn't necessarily agree, but now, NO, I would not have my kids in her class.
She has a somewhat flat affect in terms of her voice.
She has shown herself to also have weird offshoot beliefs. She didn't help her dad by saying he was fundamentalist.

Anyone else seething with rage? I am so sad and angry for TD. ED has no power, and no independent thought or critical thinking skills. CD has ED so indoctrinated that she cannot defy him in any small way, even in her own thought. I keep picturing CD and ED in the police video on the day the kids were found. That video completely undermines her credibility for me.

The way that Prior is using her to address so many troubling (for defense) pieces of evidence one by one makes me think he has very little to work with in terms of other witnesses. I agree that her answers sound canned and made up in some cases.

My hope for ED is that she is able to find her way after CD is sentenced. She has some work to do and she owes her mother a look at all of the evidence.

EMMA MURRAY is taking the stand!

ETA: Prior requested in his subpoena that she NOT watch prior testimony, which means she hasn't seen all the evidence against CD.
Yeah- she blew that farce apart. She knew exactly what prior was getting at with the fit bit, the herbal remedies, the anemia, the stairs and alleged long path to the cozy cone...her answers made it very clear that she is aware of the prosecution and defense themes.

Meanwhile, Prior reported he got "heat" from the misogyny/body shaming. How woukd he know. The jurors aren't even alllowed to discuss this with each other. It hasn't come up on the record.

(So I guess I should say, "Hi, Mr. Prior.")

The fact that Emma, a teacher of children who are precisely at the age to deepen their grasp on such things as metaphor, myth, figurative speech, says she doesn't understand the word "literal"? That's really scary. At the age of her students, Amelia Bedelia shouldn't just be funny. They should be able to articulate why.

I feel bad for her. She is lying about a coworker all her coworkers LOVE. I'm perplexed they might be keeping her on as a teacher, but if they do, not only will she be terrible at it, but she will be hated at work. Her only friends will be her incarcerated father and step-mother.

MOO

Have not read any posts yet, but listened to trial on my walk. Curious if what I'm seeing is in line with others.
Emma has thrown her mom under the bus and driven the bus over her.
She is lying, but probably justifies it as defending her dad.
When others were saying they wouldn't have their kids in her class, I didn't necessarily agree, but now, NO, I would not have my kids in her class.
She has a somewhat flat affect in terms of her voice.
She has shown herself to also have weird offshoot beliefs. She didn't help her dad by saying he was fundamentalist.
JP wanted her to confirm that Chad was a fundamentalist because that way he could explain his unorthodox but "harmless" beliefs. Just don't admit he mentioned zombies.

Also, Nate is reporting that today has seen the most people show up to court for a ticket. You're the headliner, Emma!
Nate has a video on his FB of all the people in line outside the courthouse this morning!

I wonder if Emma realizes that, in order to be a Mormon "fundamentalist," Chad would have to believe and participate in the practice of polygamy?

BBM.
She does. This terrified her immediately-that's what she called up Julie Rowe to fret about.

And I get the disgust. But it is really bizarre to feel that disgust when your mother just died. Didn't she have bigger issues immediately?

MOO

I think there's something morally dubious about Prior ordering Emma not watch or read any of the evidence against Chad (and/or Lori). It's evidently legal to do so but it's just like...hey I don't need you to go rogue on me and possibly break your programming so don't look at your dad's trial, mkay? MOO.

10:14 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Green tickets were distributed to those of us in the courtroom this morning so we have a seat. They are letting in around 12 more people who have been waiting all morning. Don’t think I mentioned it, but my wife Erica is with me in court today. Our EastIdahoNews.com comment moderator, Peggy, is also here so don’t be a jerk in the comments while she’s away.

9:57 a.m. We are out in the hallway waiting to get into the courtroom. The Trial Court Administrator just announced that the ticket reservation system will be brought back next week. This is, by far, the most people who have shown up to try and get into the courtroom.

Anyone else seething with rage? I am so sad and angry for TD. ED has no power, and no independent thought or critical thinking skills. CD has ED so indoctrinated that she cannot defy him in any small way, even in her own thought. I keep picturing CD and ED in the police video on the day the kids were found. That video completely undermines her credibility for me.

The way that Prior is using her to address so many troubling (for defense) pieces of evidence one by one makes me think he has very little to work with in terms of other witnesses. I agree that her answers sound canned and made up in some cases.

My hope for ED is that she is able to find her way after CD is sentenced. She has some work to do and she owes her mother a look at all of the evidence.
and....CD was sitting in her house for a period of time the day of the search. what were they talking about? or rather, what bs was CD feeding her as to the outside property search? the financial conversation with her took place while he was in the police vehicle so he wasnt hammering all of that out.....and she was all on board communicating with LV, past and present at that time and him making sure LV has commissary money.....

shocking conversations IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member