TX TX - Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25, & Luis Rodriguez, 41, Richardson, 11 July 2016

Thanks for update! Just today i was thinking that i need to follow up on this one

Richardson woman, secret boyfriend missing for seven weeks
0829%20missing%20woman%203_1472510629154_5873476_ver1.0.JPG

Seven weeks after Richardson realtor Camelia Perez-Hernandez disappeared, there's still no answers about what's become of her.
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/r...t-boyfriend-missing-for-seven-weeks/310677754

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So sad...she seemed so surprised and happy on her fb page finding out she was expecting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Ooops, it seems upon further reading that the pregnancy announcement she posted on fb was a joke.

Wait. How do you know it was a joke. Didn't she go missing the following day? When would she have let people know it was a joke?

Wait. How do you know it was a joke. Didn't she go missing the following day? When would she have let people know it was a joke?
I read it in the MSM link posted above.

Hello everyone. This is my first post and this case is happening down the road from me. I have put some work into it and I want to share what I have so far. I am focused on searching the creek where her yoga mat and shorts were found and I will explain why. Here is what I have so far (keep in mind there is obviously more that the police isn't telling us b/c they had enough to get a sealed warrant for murder against Mr. Rodriguez. Their efforts were properly focused on finding Mr. Rodriguez early and I think the creek might have been overlooked initially for reasons I will outline below.

Camelia goes missing about an hour after posting she was pregnant. I know the reports had said this was a "joke" but it might also may have been a cry for attention from her (married) boyfriend. There is also a facebook live video on her FB page in Spanish. My assistant (who speaks Spanish) watched it and said she rambles on about how happy her life is and how great things are going and buries the pregnancy in the last couple of minutes. He said it didn't sound like a joke to him, she mentioned taking the pregnancy test and how excited she was about it. It came across to us as news she was wanting to tell everyone, but knew she should keep quiet. A few days later she makes the post on her page announcing her pregnancy more overtly.

PD and media say she was last seen leaving her apt complex with Mr. Rodriguez on foot. The place where her yoga mat and shorts were found is a dam/spill way for a creek. It has a unique feature of a spill way on the upstream side that captures what and it channeled and flows out in two 8ft tubes under the dam. From what I see the shorts/mat were found on the discharge side of the dam.

USGS data shows area creeks were at flood level that evening. We have had the rainiest summer in over 100 years and lots of flash flooding. By the time police came out and searched which I was believe around the 15th, the water would have been significantly lower, barely enough to get your ankles wet or carry away anything heavier than a plastics cup. At flood levels that creek would have pushed a car down stream. That is how the creeks work here in TX. When it rains, it pours here and the creeks become raging rivers until it drains and then go back to a small stream which is why we have so many accidental drownings here during rain.

Also the spillway is across a major rd (Renner) with 4 lanes and a median. The spillway is about 15 ft of elevation below the other terrain so no one would be able to see them from the road. In order for Mr. Rodriguez would to carry her out of there, we would have had to pick up 100lbs of (presumably) dead weight, carry it up an incline, cross 4 lanes of traffic and then back to where he parked (I assume in the apt complex).

If he did do this, which I highly doubt. I guess a camera could have picked him up and this might be what they have sealed that got the warrant, but the way the family is acting...I don't think so The police did say they found Camelia's apartment in disarray with her clothes and personal items missing but valuables were still there. The only contact Mr. Rodriguez responded to was an email from the family where he attempted to lead the family into believing she left town. My take is the police believe he staged her apt to support his story that she left.

My theory is whether a joke or not Mr. Rodriguez did not want Camelia talking about being pregnancy. She was his "side chick" for lack of a better term and did not want her to go to being his "baby's mama". Joke or not, It got his attention, but possibly the wrong kind. Perhaps he convinced her to take a "romantic" stroll to the spill way and she took the yoga mat as the concrete is quite rough. What happened next only two people know, but I suspect Camelia goes into to torrential water and Mr. Rodriguez feels two problems get solved with one good shove.

On Tuesday I searched the creek from the Pointe North Bridge, upstream to the spillway. You can see where the water has pushed up trash and junk 10-15 ft on the banks at least 2 more times since Camelia went missing. There was a SMU police officer that went in Turtle Creek a few miles a way a week before Camelia went missing during another flash flood on July 4. They just found him a little over a week ago and he was over 3 miles away in the Trinity when they found his remains. The vegetation is very thick and the banks are steep and slick. It is very difficult to search and I don't think or know if the PD searched more than the immediate area which she would not have been in according to the weather. Also, with out proof she went in, I am not sure how eager the authorities would have been to pull off efforts to find the police officer that they knew went in. There was an intense search of Turtle creek down to the Trinity happening when she was reported missing. Resources would have been stretched. She could have easily gone a mile or more in just a few minutes. Of course the dogs would have lost any trail at the spill way if she went in. I have reached out to the family (presumably) running the Missing FB page and they said they don't think she will be found in the creek. Regardless, I hope to clear as much of it as I can while hoping for the best.

Here is the GPS coordinates of the spill way 32.9989952,-96.7426393 You can put it into google. Her apt complex is N.E. across Renner. You can see in the FB live video her walking down Renner, crossing Prairie Creek and entering her complex on the nearest pedestrian gate to the Spillway. She was very comfortable and familiar in that area. She spoke in the video about how much she enjoyed walking around there to clear her head.

Your thoughts? Anyone that lives in the area and can help search the creek will be appreciated. We are going back today to search South of the Pointe North Bridge. The family has been appreciative but not eager to form a search party so I am doing this on my own. I don't know if that's because they don't want to think the worst or they know something that has not been released. So I ask for their sake everyone keep their comments respectful and be as sensitive as possible. I hope I am wasting my time and she is found safe like everyone else even if it's a long shot. But at the end of the day, there was a reason the judge issued a warrant for murder.

Welcome JFM! Thanks for sharing.

Websleuths is victim friendly. ...and from my short time on here it seems everyone truly cares and wants everyone to come home safe and unharmed.

Here is the missing page for camelia that JFM mentioned

https://m.facebook.com/findcamelia/

Searched the creek down to the country club with my assistant. Lots of water has gone through there with 3 major floods since July 12. Only thing we found that wasn't trash was a golfing glove and a few golf balls. I guess we are at a stand still until the PD releases more info, Mr Rodriguez is found or the warrant becomes unsealed. I will be checking this thread to see if any one picks up something in the media I might miss. He will run out of money and friends soon enough they always do. A lot of people in TX will run to Mx not to get away it as much as Mx won't extradition to TX unless we agree not to execute them. He knows the worse thing that can happen is life in prison in an non air-conditioned prison which might be a little worse that execution in my opinion.

Until I see otherwise I am still thinking this was a heat of the moment type of thing. 41 is a little old to start with premeditated murder of someone creating a inconvenience to you. Mr. Rodriguez ran a company for his boss so he must have been an otherwise stable personality. My guess is something was said or done on that spillway that made him snap.

Family worried after Richardson woman, ex-boyfriend go missing

http://www.fox4news.com/news/182434867-story
RSBM:

Los' link was updated August 25th. Here are a few images from the embedded video:
277d321123cf6afa6968e9d2180f83b5.jpg

d55881be72f4137755239243df406c7d.jpg

f9787b3f84c664cf7e85223305fa05db.jpg

7dcdb6cb95ca2393de7bf371ffce24b9.jpg

c4a260f919304abc2daba681ff258c29.jpg

Also, there was some mention of LR's truck:
[...]
Richardson police say Rodriguez's black four-door Nissan Titan pickup truck is missing. It has Oklahoma plates.
[...]
[emoji1431][emoji17]
#FindCamelia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sad this young lady had not been found.
I hope she's found and comes home.

I am not optimistic. The PD was able to get warrant against LR for murder which was sealed but means they have evidence he killed her. The latest interview with Nancy Grace they mentioned she had confided to a co-worker that she was afraid someone was trying to "disappear" her. It looks like the pregnancy thing might have been a way to convince LR she was moving on with someone else or had a new boyfriend. There is so much we don't know and the family has been sensitive to any negative commentary and speculation. I guess there is a bit of shame being that he was technically married and they might have been messing with each other's head. But still, she didn't deserve this. I think the biggest priority is to find LR and this whole thing gets figured out quick.

I would think by now she would be bones in the tx heat. I think this is likely someone else. but anything is possible.

I wonder how long it will take to I.D. that body they found?

Local news just reported the ID and it was not Camelia. It was another 20 something woman from our area. They raided a house in the area too, so it looks like they have a suspect. Good grief...seems like life is just becoming cheap especially if your a young woman around here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seneca730
Back