TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I know this is rude but I need to know this, and it got lost when we got in trouble..... so im bumpin my own chit......sorry :innocent:

NO. DD climbed in the window Monday afternoon.
BD called him to check on HD on Tuesday.

If BD left the windows and doors unlocked alot of the time, why was SA in the house by himself with the doors locked?

Did DD ever have to climb through an open window before, when the door was locked?

Before 3:15 Hailey was with him....per SA:eek:

Not to get OT, but I've never alerted a post. Not even sure how to do it ;)

Mel

You scream really loud until someone hears you:pullhair:

But, in truth, you hit the triangle in the upper right hand of the post you wish to alert.

The link's not working for me. Anyone else having trouble with it?

Yes...the original and when teh put it up. I went directly to the site and couldn't find any story about HD dated today. Weird.

I am Sparktycus.............. OY the things that pop into my head.

So SA is now believed to be in Big Springs with his mom. I guess he thought maybe less media?

rut roh........I BROKE the news site??????????????

Before 3:15 Hailey was with him....per SA:eek:

Has it been reported what DD did after he came in the house through the window? Was HD there? Did DD stay home. What went on after that? ja

Done what?

I wouldn't think she would come out against NG and how everyone is focusing on Shawn, if Mark was still advising her...even Mark agreed he is a good suspect, based on lies of ommisions if nothing else.

If NG was reading here, why didn't she ever ask Billie where SA was, or said he was, on Tuesday the 28th, while she had the chance?

That's bizarre! I guess you all weren't supposed to know... mayhap Kampfer jumped the gun again. mo

Has it been reported what DD did after he came in the house through the window? Was HD there? Did DD stay home. What went on after that? ja

To my knowledge, we've heard ZIP, nada, nothing regarding one thing that happened after the deer in the headlights moment.

I think the biggest part of our confusion with time is the use of the words "went missing." If you listen to SA, she was seen on Monday, and we don't have any LE-verified sitings after that. Our last verifiable siting from someone other than a POI/suspect is on Sunday when DD saw her. And I think others are looking at Tuesday as the day HD "went missing" because that's when BD allegedly realized HD was not to be found.

I am Sparktycus.............. OY the things that pop into my head.

So SA is now believed to be in Big Springs with his mom. I guess he thought maybe less media?

rut roh........I BROKE the news site??????????????

:floorlaugh:

NO. DD climbed in the window Monday afternoon.
BD called him to check on HD on Tuesday.
I dont understand the climbing in the window and seeing shawn with deer in the headlights look only to claim it was basically then a normal evening, with an okay at home Hailey....what was the point of that statement.... not gettin it just not gettin it...

To my knowledge, we've heard ZIP, nada, nothing regarding one thing that happened after the deer in the headlights moment.

I would think that would be pretty important. That really would be the last time she was seen if in fact she was seen. jmo

Regarding the housing CD was staying in...we have had rental property and did some Section 8 housing. As I recall, within our lease/paperwork through Sec 8 , it was specifically for the mother and child(ren) NO man/father. Also warnings against illegal drugs being on or used at the property. Either of these would result in loss of housing benefit. (among other things)
So in the grand scheme, if indeed it WAS Sec 8, it was most likely only a matter of time before the housing would be lost due to the circumstances being made public....and IMO they may have voluntarily left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous_user