GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

Darkman00
I only hope that justice is done. The innocent prosecutors and wife were butchered by an out of control organization that needs to be stopped. The motivation is hard to say, drugs and guns, maybe. But behind that is a tyranny that someone has constructed to insist on getting their way, despite the law.

OH BOY ! I wonder if this will include the ADA killed 2 months before. It's too coincidental for me. I feel they must be related.
Tks for the updates guys ! :)

Hmmm They arrested him on the same charge as the other guy. The one who wasn't related to the investigation. And for "insufficient bond". What is insufficient bond?

My guess is that they believe he is the one. And they arrested him for the other charges in order to gain more time to gather more evidence for the murder charges. Or to get the evidence to pull in any accomplices.

The next few days should be interesting.

Wow!! Sounds like LE is really on to something. Am anxious to see what happens next.

Interesting bits from testimony during the punishment phase of Williams' trial:

Witness Jones testified that he knew of the argument between Eric Williams and John Burt because an angry Williams had referenced it and while referring to Attorney Burt, stated, “I’ll kill him. I’ll stab him and his wife and kids, and burn his house down.”

Witness Gray explained that she had dated Eric Williams seventeen years ago and that she broke off their relationship, over the telephone, and that she had told him she no longer wanted to see him because she wanted to date someone else who happened to live close to her home.

Witness Gray testified that several weeks later she attended a conference in Huntsville, Texas, and that upon arriving at the hotel to register, she encountered Eric Williams within the lobby of the hotel.

Witness Gray said, “He came over to me and we began to talk. He asked me to dinner and I said I didn’t think that would be a good idea. He said he had something he wanted to give my son. Then he showed me that he had a gun.”

Better context and more at the link:

http://www.forneypost.net/Story.asp...er-J.P.-Williams-a-Two-Year-Probated-Sentence

The following link takes me to a collection of articles from The Forney Post on the Williams trial:

http://www.forneypost.net/Story.asp...A-Jury-of-Twelve-Convicts-Judge-on-Two-Counts

This guy's attorney seems to be ready to fight for him. But the more that comes out the crazier he sounds. And the more it sounds like he thought he was above the law. Ironic for a JP.

Interesting that when he allegedly threatened the attorney, he also threatened the attorneys family.

http://www.forneypost.net/Story.asp...er-J.P.-Williams-a-Two-Year-Probated-Sentence

The following link takes me to a collection of articles from The Forney Post on the Williams trial:

http://www.forneypost.net/Story.asp...A-Jury-of-Twelve-Convicts-Judge-on-Two-Counts

So he is on probation during this time period? Why didn't they or will they revoke his probation?

Hmmm They arrested him on the same charge as the other guy. The one who wasn't related to the investigation. And for "insufficient bond". What is insufficient bond?

My guess is that they believe he is the one. And they arrested him for the other charges in order to gain more time to gather more evidence for the murder charges. Or to get the evidence to pull in any accomplices.

The next few days should be interesting.

I also wonder what insufficient bond is..............

These links contain some very interesting information. The man definitly sounds like he has a long history of being a bully. Makes me wonder if he just has a big mouth or if he is actually dangerous.

I think the reason for his lockup was to get him off the street and make it difficult for him to: 1.) run for the hills, and: 2.) to work on his defense.
I think they may have the right guy. He had access to automatic weapons thru the Texas State Guard. There needs to be some scrutiny on some members of the Texas State Guard that might have tried to help him. The State Guard was a major part of his defense in the computer theft trial.

I think the reason for his lockup was to get him off the street and make it difficult for him to: 1.) run for the hills, and: 2.) to work on his defense.
I think they may have the right guy. He had access to automatic weapons thru the Texas State Guard. There needs to be some scrutiny on some members of the Texas State Guard that might have tried to help him. The State Guard was a major part of his defense in the computer theft trial.

Do you mean that 'automatic weapons' were used in the killings? And are automatic weapons not easily obtained?
Just trying to understand. Thanks.

IF this is the right guy & IF he had help would these helpers possibly try to do something to keep Williams from talking like killing him?? This almost sounds like something out of the old wild west. Too many people have died. I hope the killings are over & the individual or individuals responsible are prosecuted.

I, too, thought that automatic weapons were readily available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose
Back