UK - Storm Eunice - February 2022

Currently getting fairly battered here in Bucks at 68mph but things seems to be holding. I have my eye on some large trees next to our house but so far so good.

Just put Kindle and Mac on charge just in case of power issues but so far so good.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Not in the UK, where you're to bear the brunt of this storm, but Eunice is just clearing Ireland now. It's very windy and snowy here at the moment but nothing scary. Pretty much everything is closed for the day so I don't have to go anywhere. We lost power during Storm Dudley the other day so remember if your car is parked nearby you can charge your phone off your car battery if you lose power for a long time and your phone does eventually die. Stay safe over there! Hope everyone is well.

I'm in Hampshire near the coast... very windy but blue skies, we've been under a red warning from 10am up until 3pm. I'm supposed to be getting a ferry over to Pompey for a night out later so will see how that pans out

I’m amazed that thing is still standing anyway!!

After an hour or so of grey sky and rain, it’s patchy blue and sunny here now and still not much wind.

How’s things with you @Luwin, and everyone else in the red zones?

Still very very windy here in Gloucestershire. My work colleague's husband is a police officer and they have 31,000 outstanding incidents!!! Lots of trees down and a lorry overturned on the motorway but other than that thankfully no one has been injured locally to us.
He has also said the ambulance service in the South West are apparently going on to black alert due to the volume of calls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back