VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. The reason I pointed this out is because I live in Charlottesville and I think (well, I'd HOPE haha) that I'd know about an "alcohol to go" option if there were one.

Hope I didn't spread misinformation. I wonder what gave me that impression?

Is Hannah British? Because at the UVA vigil they had a British flag hanging on the banner and the Daily Mail article says "British student."

Wasn't she born there, but raised in the US since the age of 5?

I agree. He seemed to think he was on stage and I didn't appreciate the theatrics. Do your job, find the evidence and quit trying to build a fanbase for yourself. Just unprofessional and may end up being a defense attorney's dream.
Always interesting to see different interpretations. I saw it just the opposite. To me he was genuine and emotionally invested.

Could HG have sent the text earlier but it wasn't received by the friend's phone until 1:20? That happens to me occasionally, when someone texts me but it doesn't show up on my phone for several hours. (I live in a rural area where cell reception is sometimes spotty, though.)

I think that could be true. I have had that happen.

No they released a false perp so the dreadlocks guy didn't destroy evidence or flee. This tactic worked but they didn't find Hannah.

I swear a couple of threads back, when they first released the description of the suspect, someone had said shortly before that next police will
describe a "bald man with a goatee" as in the COMPLETE opposite of the dreadlocked clean-shaven black man that was in videos and seems to be the POI. It's almost like they did, indeed, do that!

Seriously? Thinking I should go to Tempo after I get off work and see if I can get them to give me alcohol that I can take with me outside the bar at 1am.

My hunch is that they're going to be confused by the proposal.

A lot of bars in Va have alcohol on/off.

I got that exact same feeling - it was as if he was daring someone to print his name somewhere.
they are smoking him out!
He cant give this mans name out but he gave out enuff info that someone will....
IMO he is doing this because once this mans name is OUT ppl will start saying hey I saw Dred at such and such a place and I saw Dread over on that street. They need this mans name outed but LE cant do it themselves legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim