VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says he bought alcohol "to go"? doesn't even say he bought any alcohol. moreover, maybe he just had a shot of liquor. there isn't any info beyond "he went inside briefly" so I wouldn't assume there's any "alcohol to go" sort of business going on there.

source tells me the "dreadlocks man" who was last seem w/ Hannah the night she disappeared did in fact visit Tempo Restaurant. He came in only briefly to the bar. Hannah was never in there w/ him. Tempo has no interior or exterior surveillance cameras so no video is avail.
https://twitter.com/coybarefoot

Why did the WG say he was bald? Now everything he said doesn't make any sense.

I think they were telling the public that to make the guy think he wasn't on their radar while they worked to get a warrant.

Why did the WG say he was bald? Now everything he said doesn't make any sense.
I think the whole description was a misdirection on LE's part to have the perp drop his guard while evidence was collected. It bought time for the police,imo.

I really don't think the poster was trying to do any victim blaming. Let's be honest, when I was in college and I went out with my tan, mac forcefield, hair done, cute outfit looking right I got a lot more attention from guys than when I would go out with my sweats, tee, rats nest hairdo and acne ridden face . Maybe that's all they were trying to point out. JMO!! Obviously though that doesn't matter, a creep/ won't care and will go after someone vulnerable no matter what. Just clarifying what i thought that person meant.

Is it true that WG was in the apartment this morning when LE arrived? If so, WG and dreads working together as the video potentially suggests.

Police chief a little too theatrical for me. His rant about people having to help him find Hannah was....dramatic....but, look around. WG did just as he asked and is getting raked over the coals for it. Called a pedophile and stalker. Not just here, either. And people wonder why people are reluctant to say anything?

Do you think predators don't prey on girls who are wearing sweatpants and t-shirts? Or girls who are a little overweight or don't look like a beauty queen? Of course they do. Predators will prey on anyone vulnerable because it is about control.

I don't usually share this, but my sister was raped, by a stranger, walking home from a college class, on campus, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

not if you hang out there a lot and know the right people

That's the detectives SUV is it not? They said the car had been taken away.

I don't know. It certainly appears to be a car that is being searched, but perhaps police would place all sorts of things on the hood of an undercover car, and open all the doors during a search on a property.

It looks to be the same vehicle as seen in google earth

So did mine and I almost died. (I guess because technically we were still married but not together/living together any longer)

DV (and rape and child abuse) has to go a long way before it's prosecuted and sentenced the way it should be. And it's better in some places than others. The DA here thinks that if you become upset at the idea your abuser is going to walk, then you're crazy and they can't prove that you didn't deserve the abuse.
The war on women and children is going strong, perpetrated by many women, as well.

I respectfully disagree. They wouldn't have a court order to search this man's residence for a ruse. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all up in it later if that was the case.

I do, too. I don't think they would have pointed out a specific individual on video, who lived at a specific address, who drove a specific car...and practically dared the press to out him...if it was a red herring.

I don't know. It certainly appears to be a car that is being searched, but perhaps police would place all sorts of things on the hood of an undercover car, and open all the doors during a search on a property.

I think the vehicle had already been towed away by that point. They came with the search warrant for the vehicle in the very early morning, well before the apartment was being searched.

They told us the make and model. It was not a Ford.

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

It is not illegal in my state - in fact it is one of only two legal means to obtain beer, the other being buying it by the case at a distributor. Is it illegal in VA?

POI's vehicle is a sedan. LE's vehicle is an SUV. weird the color is the same tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim