VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know she is a missing person.........because she is not where she is expected to be. If you are privy to evidence of a crime, notify LE. They know stuff, but we do not, so far. JMO

Okay, look the circumstances of HG's disappearance very strongly point to a crime against her. It does not take being privy to some evidence that LE does not have to work through this one. Anyone can see that, based upon the circumstances, the chances are very, very high that HG has been kidnapped or murdered.

I certainly entertain the possibility that she had an accident, but based entirely on what we know of that night, and the fact that no one can find her one week later, to me strongly points to her either being held somewhere against her will, or of having been murdered and her body hidden somewhere.

Get ready!

New thread coming in a few minutes. This one will then be closed.

JMO Conflating cases at this point is just confusing. Let's find out if they find Hannah first before jumping to conclusions about serial killers. JMO

Although, the cluster of missing women in that area is a great cause for concern, and should not be dismissed so easily. Did you see the map of the missing/murdered women along that corridor? Women in that vicinity, and we here on WS, have every reason to think along these lines. Hannah's case may not be one of them, but the possibility is there and I guarantee you that LE is looking at it from that perspective, as well.

I agree. Longo also said in the press conference that LE (paraphrased) wants a conviction, not just an arrest. Obviously he has reason to believe a crime has been committed then.

Being missing is not "evidence" of a crime. Blood is evidence, signs of a struggle is evidence, ripped clothing is evidence, a witness seeing her being pushed into a car is evidence, etc

Also my brother's wife is black and they have lived in various parts of the SE for years and have encountered a lot of racism, even though they are both executives and have lived in everything from condos to gated housing. Lots of folks do not like seeing white women with black men, especially. I am not sure I would open my mouth without a lawyer if I was JM at this point. Also he has at least one FB friend who is a lawyer.

Jmo

Here's all the scenarios I can imagine that fit what we know/have seen:

1) Dreadlocks is following Hannah, tells her "I've got a gun, you'd better come with me" and she's too intoxicated to realize that in a public area it's still best to scream as you're unlikely to be shot in front of witnesses.

2) She is so intoxicated that Dreadlocks takes his opportunity and just sort of leads her around and she's too out of it to object.

3) It was the white guy who was stalking her, rather than concerned. It was dreadlocks who was concerned, said "is something wrong?" or maybe she initiated, and she told him "yeah that guy's following me" and he was like "well, I'll pretend to be your boyfriend, he won't mess with a 6'2" 250-lb black guy. Let's go into Tempo to try to lose him." But then didn't actually lose him...

4) she had already set up a rendezvous with Dreads. Why else walk there? Why else let him put his arm around her and get drinks with him. Unless the pedestrian mall is a famous hookup spot, but it didn't look like she was lingering or trying to attract attention. It feels like she had an intention. Have police/amateurs been checking dating sites, tindr, Craigslist to see how she and he might have pre-arranged this? No one else has come forward to say "she was supposed to meet me"...so if she was intending to meet anyone (seems like it: she was walking with a purpose, maybe even running to get there "on time")...it was probably already Dreads.

A lot of people are suspicious of the police. He may be waiting for a lawyer. If police came to my apartment with a warrant already, searched my car etc. I'd lawyer up. I'd try and help the best I could, but it isn't unheard of that crimes get pinned on innocent people.

I get that and understand why a black person in these circumstances would be very nervous and wary, but couldn't he at least relay everything he knows through his lawyer?

As far as we know she is a missing person.........because she is not where she is expected to be. If you are privy to evidence of a crime, notify LE. They know stuff, but we do not, so far. JMO

I joined this forum in order to real other people's insight, ideas, and speculation..am I alone here. I get confused when people get all offended that people are suggesting that foul play could have occurred and that she is merely just missing. Are there people actually logging in to this forum because they think this girl fell down and broke her leg? Just saying...

A lot of people are suspicious of the police. He may be waiting for a lawyer. If police came to my apartment with a warrant already, searched my car etc. I'd lawyer up. I'd try and help the best I could, but it isn't unheard of that crimes get pinned on innocent people.

No doubt. I just think it would be really hard for a good and innocent person to not at least let someone know where she was last seen. He has already admitted to being with her and they have him on video.

It's HIM! Look at the pic of him with the striped shirt. Same face. Thanks for this. Not saying he matches the composite, however.

I see a lot of resemblance to the sketches.. Sketches are usually a bit off so in that respect I think there's totally a big chance it's the same guy

I joined this forum in order to real other people's insight, ideas, and speculation..am I alone here. I get confused when people get all offended that people are suggesting that foul play could have occurred and that she is merely just missing. Are there people actually logging in to this forum because they think this girl fell down and broke her leg? Just saying...

because there is no explicit evidence to suggest she was murdered/abducted. of course, it is a very likely theory but one cannot say that this occurred FOR SURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim