VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The real justice will be in the afterlife when Jodi burns in hell!" Travis's sister on Fox- said as leaving the courtroom.

OMG....Sherry got what she wanted.....now, she can give her special snowflake pet LWP. I hope the ghost of Travis haunts her sleep forever.

:seeya:

BBM: And you can mark my words she will give her LWP :gaah:

It looks like CMJA and her entire defense team used the same red hair dye. Ugh! I'm afraid JSS will give her Life with Parole. That'd be the last kick in the gut for TA's family.

Juan asked to make a statement but Sherry said we are adjourned.

Of course....she only wants to hear from Jodi, Nurmi, JW....the ones she made sure would "win"

Now we'll all have to wait for somebody at her new home in Perryville prison to deliver the just punishment.

NG: "You never met the victim"

Amen, Nancy.

IMO, jurors are not equipped to make life/death decisions, they should only be allowed to recommend a sentence and the judge would be the one to render the final verdict by following the rule of the law as warranted.

Not all judges believe in the death penalty either, so for them, it would never be an option. I mean, even in states where they have the death penalty, it isn't mandated in certain cases-this is just the way it works, however unfair it might seem. I do think that this judge should have sentenced CMJA immediately, unless she cannot do so legally. Wonder when we'll know what the jury breakdown for and against DP was?

NOO!!!!
This is JSS's fault for allowing all those delays and distractions. What a horrible judge she is!
That ***** JA will die in prison - atleast that brings some comfort. Evil psycho ****ing liar! And Marc McGee, he will get his!

THE Judge can give her less than the maximum though! Stay tuned!

I have to leave for now which may be a good thing because I do not have time for "camp" ...

But will check back later !

:seeya:

CMJA waives pre-sentencing report.

:furious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since CMJA is waiving her right to this report, how does that impact (or not) her sentence from JSS?

Im sorry? She had nothing to do with the verdict. She laid out the rules, She followed the law she gave them the allen charge. This has nothing to do with the judge. This is because 12 people looked at it all and worked and deliberated and could not find for the dp for her.

She ran a crappy court.

This makes the Pinellas 12 look ... well ...

I am sorry but this Sentencing was a "NO Brainer" ...

Jodi was found GUILTY of 1ST Degree PRE-Meditated Murder and the crime was found to be cruel, heinous, etc.

YET these juries could NOT SEE this ?

The AUTOPSY PHOTOS says it all !!!

ONE or MORE of those jurors fell for the defense's LIES !

Disgusted ... Absolutely Disgusted !

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

nt blame this jury". JSS gave this to them.

JSS' tone when asking whether or not JA presentence report sounded pretty pissed. I am sure she has nothing but disgusts for JA.

Ugh, just saw footage of the Alexander sisters outside of the courthouse. Did someone actually yell, "Way to go, Jodi!" Did I hear that correctly?

It sounded like JSS was ready to sentence her TODAY. Juan had no objection to it. The defense did. I suppose it is the threat of a winnable appeal that is causing JSS to allow the defense until April 13th for the sentencing. IMO this has gone on long enough. Nothing JA says or does now is going to change JSS's mind (I hope) so she should have denied the wait and sentenced her immediately.

MOO

Exactly. And here again, JSS irrational fear of appeals makes her make a bad decision.

Ok, I am putting this is perspective. She is a convicted murderer. She was convicted. Can you imagine if she got a jury like in Florida and was allow to walk?
God willing she will never breathe another free breath. My only fear is that this <self censored> judge will allow the possibility of parole.

But that modsnip goose is COOKED. she will have no support, no endless pockets to pay for appeals. She will go to perryville and will lock away forever.

Agree. I think JSS will give "natural" life. She's not completely incompetent. I do blame her for how long this went b/c her actions were ruled by the fear of appeals. She did not have enough confidence to shut the DTs obvious shenanigans down. Having a seperate trial for the penalty really complicates the jury's ability to have a true sense of everything that transpired, for not only the murder itself but the trial itself as well.

I just feel for his family b/c b/. They lost a loved one and b/c they are sure to feel the system failed Travis :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe