Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

• Yes

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 76.4%
  • I wouldn't buy it, but would read it

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say yes, i would buy it, only because i really feel that somewhere along the line one of them will say or write something without thinking, that will confirm they have lied and covered up all along, i would take that book apart with a fine tooth comb lol

LOL, Cindy's book isn't doing so well on WS. Hope her luck continues.

No Way! Not one more penny should be given to them...work like the rest of us ,that must deal with the loss of a loved one.

If 5 minutes of these people on TV is enough to make me sick at my stomach then I certainly wouldn't want the book length version.

ugh. these people do not need any more attention...:banghead::banghead:

(I still might read it though. i would not buy it.)

I would not want to send one DIME to the Anthony Family.

If I wanted to read the book I would check it out from the library... so they wouldn't make any money from me.

What on earth could they possibly say in a book ?? We've all seen thier interviews.. My daughter is innocent. My daughter's been framed..Would they really be able to filll a whole book with those these two sentences over and over again.. Nope, I wouldn't read it thier interviews were painfull enough.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Goodness no what could possibly be in the book that we haven't already seen in all the interviews..

Nope, wouldn't buy one. I might read it if the library had a copy, but I sure wouldn't contribute to the "Princess's" defense fund.

Would not waste my money on it nor contribute to the A's, but would read on WS thread to see what anyone who did read it were saying.

I do not want to give the Anthony's a penny, but I would read it second hand. I do NOT want to contribute to the Anthonys.

Brilliant answer and I would do the exact same, and this applies to any charged or convicted individual(s) not just the Anthonys. I would want to avoid seeing a criminal reeling in profits from their authoring of books or articles pertaining to their case, but that doesn't preclude my interest in their point of view so I can make up my own mind regarding the crime.

On the other hand there are states where it is illegal for a convicted criminal to gain profit from their writing about their case. They can still write about it but the income is diverted to the victims and/or charities. In those states I would not hesitate to purchase the book new should I have any interest in it.

The only circumstance where I would buy the book new regardless of who benefits from it is if I have reasons to believe the author may have been wrongly convicted.

No, simply because I believe they know what happened to their granddaughter and are protecting there daughter. I think they have known all along what happened to her. They deserve to be in jail right along with the mother ( I use that term very loosely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim