WV WV - Samantha Burns, 19, West Hamlin, 11 Nov 2002 *B. Bashem guilty*

19884164_1562305563789963_452853831320866343_n.jpg

This cracked me up and I needed the laugh.

Do you really think that Fulks is allowed to email about people connected to HIS VICTIM? It's more than very odd that killerscrawlspace stated they corresponded with Fulks using letters and today Fulks is suddenly able to email. Not buying it.
Yep...just noting the connection of this drama to LE's actions. Somebody decided to run with this.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

For someone who's stated he's very afraid of being located, Jimmy reveals a lot of information about his location while posting frequently on Facebook where hundreds are following. :roll eyes:

I wonder if it's true someone donated $2700. :facepalm: Is that why he posted "there are angels"?

For someone who's stated he's very afraid of being located, Jimmy reveals a lot of information about his location while posting frequently on Facebook where hundreds are following. :roll eyes:

I wonder if it's true someone donated $2700. :facepalm: Is that why he posted "there are angels"?

I had seen someone offer him 2000 pounds if he needed it. They were from across the pond, so not sure what the current currency rate is. I just don't know what to think about all of this. I've been trying to read as much as I possibly can because I want to do a blog post about it, but man oh man! Convoluted and questionable. Although, I have read that there was a connection to the killers to Hysell's wife. A Reddit thread has a TON of info and links on it. I can't remember what links are okay to post here, but if it's ok I can share.

Wow. That's just awful that her family has had to go through this. He sounds like he is in need of a mental health intervention.

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...finish-search-property-in-samantha-burns-case

Search is complete, no bodies found. I am so heartbroken for Samantha's poor family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was published on Nashville's channel 2 last night at 8 pm,

"Lawless told WSAZ-TV in Huntington on Tuesday that nothing of significance had been found, but authorities were bringing in a piece of heavy equipment “so that we can dig deeper into the ground.”

http://wkrn.com/2017/07/11/facebook-video-prompts-search-for-missing-students-body/

I know it sounds terrible to say but I hope heavy equipment will find something just so the family didn't go through this for no reason, and because I don't want all the thousands of people who believed Jimmy Hysell to be jaded and not pay attention when they hear something like this again. Missing people and cases can be found and solved when people pay attention, and if Jimmy is just a random nutjob who did this for whatever reasons, he is causing harm to others who may not have been found yet or whose cases may not be yet solved.

Crossing my fingers and holding out hope.

I hope they dig up the whole place....

It was posted by the sheriff's office that the FBI used heavy equipment yesterday and dug holes up to 8 feet deep. They also used ground penetrating radar to see if the ground had been disturbed or bones and hammers were buried. Nothing significant was found. It's over.

I hope Jimmy is okay. He posted several messages saying goodbye to his family yesterday. They sounded like messages a suicidal person would post.

I read on Jimmy's FB page that he is still posting elsewhere (not on Facebook). I wish I knew if this was true because I want him to not kill himself.

Crazy! He's now made a video on youtube stating there were 4 chopped-up bodies buried in Rebecca's backyard in numerous plastic bags. He posted "science is going to solve this case" yet is clueless that plastic bags never disintegrate and none were found in the backyard dig. smh

He has been posting in groups on facebook to find them just type in jimmy hysell and they will all come up then join them there is a lot of info being posted

Posted on FB

Rebecca Bocook Hysell
July 14 at 8:15pm ·

It has been revealed by law enforcement that there was nothing, no human remains found on my property. I cannot find joy in these findings because of what Samantha Burns' family had to endure before the truth finally came out. You only have to watch Jimmy's ridiculous Facebook posts for just a couple seconds to realize that he is lying. Several, and I mean several, discrepancies in his posts were so obvious and inconstant that it was laughable. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend how some of you people can watch his videos and still believe he is telling the truth. A common sense person sees this and attaches absolutely no credibility to his bizarre statements and moves on with their life. Since this whole thing has started, I have a renewed faith in my family, my friends and to the good people, absolute strangers, who have stood by my side. Let me make this very clear to all people who have supported Jimmy. My husband has no psychological disorders as one would think. He has a motive, an underlying objective to gain something. I suspect what that something is but I will not discuss it here. I will save that for a federal judge, because, not only do I intend on filing charges against him, I also intend on filing charges in U.S. District Court against the people who have threatened my life and who have assisted in trying to destroy my name and reputation. Alligator Jackson, Guy Haddix, and several others just to name a few. Some of you have already deleted your accounts in an attempt to distance yourself from this situation but that's ok. Your personal information, IP addresses and the like can easily be obtained via a subpoena. All videos, posts, comments and social media activity from you have already been catalogued and saved for future court action. Freedom of speech is one thing, but slander and death threats are another. I will close this post by saying: My heart breaks for the Burns' family. I want you to know that I stood by law enforcements side and assisted in anyway I could. I pray that one day your daughters remains are found and peace will finally come to you and your family. To my own family and friends, I say thank you for your love and support, and finally, law enforcement. I don't know how you get up and do your job everyday, all the ridicule and lies that are told about you and your profession on a daily basis, I'm sure, must very hard to deal with sometimes. I have a newfound respect for each one of you and your profession. May God continue to bless you.
Rebecca

Posted on FB

Rebecca Bocook Hysell
July 14 at 8:15pm ·

It has been revealed by law enforcement that there was nothing, no human remains found on my property. I cannot find joy in these findings because of what Samantha Burns' family had to endure before the truth finally came out. You only have to watch Jimmy's ridiculous Facebook posts for just a couple seconds to realize that he is lying. Several, and I mean several, discrepancies in his posts were so obvious and inconstant that it was laughable. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend how some of you people can watch his videos and still believe he is telling the truth. A common sense person sees this and attaches absolutely no credibility to his bizarre statements and moves on with their life. Since this whole thing has started, I have a renewed faith in my family, my friends and to the good people, absolute strangers, who have stood by my side. Let me make this very clear to all people who have supported Jimmy. My husband has no psychological disorders as one would think. He has a motive, an underlying objective to gain something. I suspect what that something is but I will not discuss it here. I will save that for a federal judge, because, not only do I intend on filing charges against him, I also intend on filing charges in U.S. District Court against the people who have threatened my life and who have assisted in trying to destroy my name and reputation. Alligator Jackson, Guy Haddix, and several others just to name a few. Some of you have already deleted your accounts in an attempt to distance yourself from this situation but that's ok. Your personal information, IP addresses and the like can easily be obtained via a subpoena. All videos, posts, comments and social media activity from you have already been catalogued and saved for future court action. Freedom of speech is one thing, but slander and death threats are another. I will close this post by saying: My heart breaks for the Burns' family. I want you to know that I stood by law enforcements side and assisted in anyway I could. I pray that one day your daughters remains are found and peace will finally come to you and your family. To my own family and friends, I say thank you for your love and support, and finally, law enforcement. I don't know how you get up and do your job everyday, all the ridicule and lies that are told about you and your profession on a daily basis, I'm sure, must very hard to deal with sometimes. I have a newfound respect for each one of you and your profession. May God continue to bless you.
Rebecca
Well said. Glad this I over for her and everyone can refocus back to the killers who know what they really did with the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back