SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SharetheLight :)

I guess I didn't see your original post sorry.

Here is a link to the Professional and verified insiders thread.

Professional posters are in a different category than insiders on certain cases. Insiders are listed by the case name. Hope that helps.

Professional Poster & Verified Insiders

No problem :)
Thank you.
I went through this list and the two VI I mentioned were just listed under the case name.
I guess my question is does this just mean they are someone close to the case or close to family that may know basic info about the victim in this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are searches happening this weekend? IMO at this stage, may be the only way to find her, sorry to say. She is not likely to be off on a jaunt going on a month, or IMO being "held" somewhere. If she did NOT run off, I do not believe she is alive. All JMO and I hate saying it, but hoping she can be found before it is too late to know what happened to her, if indeed she is not alive.

Considering the RSO and working at TK, did he and Amber ever work together?

I can't see how they wouldn't of worked together ,he is in charge of the kitchen as per the St. Paddys Day ad noted upstream. Speaking of that RSO, I noticed at 2:30 am he had a shout out on his SM page if anyone was up. I'm not pointing out him directly but my point is couldn't someone else have done the same thing while HE was online and she replied?

My dad is taking me to the shooting range to learn how to shoot & handle a gun & I'm hoping to purchase a 380 this weekend. Then I plan to get my concealed carry but until then I WILL that bad boy loaded in my house & car's center console (as I can legally do so in SC). I live alone so I'm not playing around...
As someone who is licensed to carry in NYS ,I would recommend a caliber with more stopping power than the .380 if you can handle it..for the home why not get a shotgun(more intimidating and no need to aim,just point in the general direction)..just saying..

So there is a RSO that also works at the TK? and is a bad one? This can't be good....

Am I understanding that correctly? Missed a few of the posts and am trying to skim through to catch up.

As someone who is licensed to carry in NYS ,I would recommend a caliber with more stopping power than the .380 if you can handle it..for the home why not get a shotgun(more intimidating and no need to aim,just point in the general direction)..just saying..

I don't know if my little hands could hold anything bigger lol... Seriously, I'm 32 but my hands look like a 5 year olds. :)

Here's our rule on RSOs:

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

We can link to the sex offender registry, we can't link to or post any social media sites on them.

Since we have no suspects or person's of interest they can not be sleuthed and it be posted on Websleuths.

If you find something interesting we recommend you send it straight to law enforcement.

Thank you,
Ima

I am wondering if any of her co-workers ever helped her with her car? I had bought my grandson a 2000 Dodge Intrepid few years back. It was in the repair shop constantly for over heating/oil sludge and it went on fire. I bought him a case of oil/water that he had kept in the trunk. The check engine light was always on. Sometimes it would start right up other times it would not. :banghead:

OK back to catching it here....:back:

Before I catch up, I'd like to throw out an idea I've been thinking about.
Too many women are literally disappearing and not being found dead or alive. How can this be possible? Either they are being held captive somewhere (most unlikely unless very young imo) or their physical bodies are kept well hidden.

Certain professions, like land surveyor for instance, educate a person about topography and population growth, who goes where and when and why, knowledge of when or if land will ever be developed, natural water systems and flooding, etc.
I'm not picking on this group of people because I know 99 percent of them would never think of killing anybody but, what if a person in a profession like this is a killer? He knows marshes, wetlands, out of the way places that would unlikely ever be traveled or even used for hunting.

Surveying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned land Mr. Elvis owns (no link was provided) but the comment got me thinking as other land owners have been asked to check their land too. If land is privately owned, then it is not a safe place to hide a body. What if there's land that's surveyed for various reasons, that doesn't belong to anybody in particular, but whoever works it knows it exists and why it exists. What better place than that to hide a body? Especially if you know flood waters won't likely disturb and surface what you've hidden, at least, not in a way that other people would ever see.

This man would most likely be an outdoorsy, rugged type to begin with and possibly a loner type as well.

:seeya: Sorry WBG I forgot to link his property....

http://www.horrycounty.org/OnlineServices/LandRecords.aspx

FHE is asking for volunteers to so it looks like CUE will be doing another search this weekend.

But his work address is TK on the RSO site.

It looks to like DH is married, go to MCH on his fb friends. She even comments on her own post on Dec 21st the HE is one of DH's employees.

No problem :)
Thank you.
I went through this list and the two VI I mentioned were just listed under the case name.
I guess my question is does this just mean they are someone close to the case or close to family that may know basic info about the victim in this thread?

Or even someone who works at TK or HOB or with HE or something that could provide information from that angle? Because someone who knows the work side might not know the family side and vice versa.

HE's boss at TK posted on FHE FB that (according to her) all TK employees are cooperating with police.
Just mentioning this because there is much discussion here about an employee from TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member