Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Motion to Extend Time FOR PARTIES TO FILE MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT, TO RESCEDULE DEADLINE FOR PARTIES TO FILE RESPONSES TO SAME AND TO RESCHEDULE CONTINUED PRETRIAL
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWGtYQ3dFM1JSNWc/edit?usp=sharing

On the last minutes of the exact DEADLINE date for filing Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case, Casey Anthony’s attorney does NOT file the required MOTION – but rather files a request for an extension of time to file the Motion, and wants the scheduled date for the next Hearing of April 29, 2014, to be extended.

He wants two more weeks, until April 4, 2014, to file the Motion, because he says his assistant had a medical emergency keeping her out of work for several weeks, and he has not prepared or filed the Motion.

He also needs more documents from the State Court defamation case.

He says that Zenaida’s attorney has no objection to the requested two week extension.

Delay, delay, delay...one of these times they are going to run out of excuses. So disgusted with FCA and her crew! :banghead:

Motion to Extend Time FOR PARTIES TO FILE MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT, TO RESCEDULE DEADLINE FOR PARTIES TO FILE RESPONSES TO SAME AND TO RESCHEDULE CONTINUED PRETRIAL

On the last minutes of the exact DEADLINE date for filing Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case, Casey Anthony’s attorney does NOT file the required MOTION – but rather files a request for an extension of time to file the Motion, and wants the scheduled date for the next Hearing of April 29, 2014, to be extended.

He wants two more weeks, until April 4, 2014, to file the Motion, because he says his assistant had a medical emergency keeping her out of work for several weeks, and he has not prepared or filed the Motion.

He says that Zenaida’s attorney has no objection to the requested two week extension.
Gosh...same 'ole, same 'ole...those excuses are getting old.

Gosh...same 'ole, same 'ole...those excuses are getting old.

same excuses .... and he always waits until the last few minutes of the last day of the deadline to file anything ....

why didn't Casey's other faithful attorney, Cheney Mason, help her bankruptcy attorney Schrader, file the necessary Motion for Summary Judgment?

I wonder if ZENAIDA's attorneys will subpoena Dominic Casey for their case?

another comment from a person who read the Part One Kindle book

July 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm
"I read Dominic Casey’s book on Kindle [you can get Kindle free from Amazon on your computer]. Don’t bother reading it. It’s only Part 1 and most of it is documents. Only 16 pages of text which at this point only alludes to what you will learn"

some highlights of Part One, written by Dominic Casey:

Casey Anthony, the mother of this child had the responsibility to ensure that her child would be loved and protected at all times.
Casey Anthony , the mother of Caylee provided a statement to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department on July 16, 2008.
In her statement, Casey Anthony wrote: “On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9 am and 1 pm , I, Casey Anthony, took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, to her nanny’s apartment . . . On the day of her disappearance . . . I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments.”

At the time of Casey’s statement she knew that Caylee was dead and how she had died. The alleged disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony had become the epitome of deceit.

Ending on pg. 16 the rest of this book to pg. 105 are documents
[NOTE: PDF documents which the public has already seen through Florida Sunshine Laws and Discovery in the case]

I wonder if ZENAIDA's attorneys will subpoena Dominic Casey for their case?

another comment from a person who read the Part One Kindle book

July 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm
"I read Dominic Casey’s book on Kindle [you can get Kindle free from Amazon on your computer]. Don’t bother reading it. It’s only Part 1 and most of it is documents. Only 16 pages of text which at this point only alludes to what you will learn"

some highlights of Part One, written by Dominic Casey:

Casey Anthony, the mother of this child had the responsibility to ensure that her child would be loved and protected at all times.
Casey Anthony , the mother of Caylee provided a statement to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department on July 16, 2008.
In her statement, Casey Anthony wrote: “On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9 am and 1 pm , I, Casey Anthony, took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, to her nanny’s apartment . . . On the day of her disappearance . . . I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments.”

At the time of Casey’s statement she knew that Caylee was dead and how she had died. The alleged disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony had become the epitome of deceit.

Ending on pg. 16 the rest of this book to pg. 105 are documents
[NOTE: PDF documents which the public has already seen through Florida Sunshine Laws and Discovery in the case]

Did they not depose him years ago for the Civil case or was the depo cancelled?

And here I thought she wanted this done with so she can have her fresh start...she and her attorney's sure keep extending it...

Did they not depose him years ago for the Civil case or was the depo cancelled?

Dominic kept fiercely resisting all depositions, and the one(s) he did give in the criminal case, were jibber jabber which made no sense.
I'm not sure if Zenaida's civil case attorneys ever deposed Dominic?
Dominic sure is saying NEW things now, which he never shared at trial or in previous depositions.

Old troubles for DC related to ZG deposition from back in 2009 ..

Dominic Casey: Private Investigator Since 2008 - YouTube

DC injected himself into this case, he offered his 'services' for free to both Baez and the Anthony's. I think a book deal was always his intention right from the start, why else inject yourself for free into such a high profile case, out of the goodness of his heart?

Back in 2011 this story appeared in Radar Online:

Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by Casey Anthony and George and Cindy Anthony to investigate the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s disappearance, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“I’ve been contacted by several publishers,” Dominic confirmed to RadarOnline.com.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-investigator-dominic-casey-eyeing-book-deal/

This appeared the month after the trial wrapped up.

DC's main cheerleader had connections to Radar at this time, and it makes me wonder if this story was given to Radar in order to try and drum up a book deal, as I believe if he had had one he wouldn't have self published a book which was so badly put together it was unreadable.

JMO

Dominic kept fiercely resisting all depositions, and the one(s) he did give in the criminal case, were jibber jabber which made no sense.
I'm not sure if Zenaida's civil case attorneys ever deposed Dominic?
Dominic sure is saying NEW things now, which he never shared at trial or in previous depositions.

DC injected himself into this case, he offered his 'services' for free to both Baez and the Anthony's. I think a book deal was always his intention right from the start, why else inject yourself for free into such a high profile case, out of the goodness of his heart?

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by Casey Anthony and George and Cindy Anthony to investigate the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s disappearance, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“I’ve been contacted by several publishers,” Dominic confirmed to RadarOnline.com.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-investigator-dominic-casey-eyeing-book-deal/

DC's main cheerleader had connections to Radar at this time, and it makes me wonder if this story was given to Radar in order to try and drum up a book deal, as I believe if he had had one he wouldn't have self published a book which was so badly put together it was unreadable.

JMO

I think by testifying he would have been letting the cat out of the bag before his book could be published. Who wants to buy a book of old news?

I think by testifying he would have been letting the cat out of the bag before his book could be published. Who wants to buy a book of old news?

.. written by a guy who used psychics for his leads.

I doubt DC has anything of interest to tell anyone.

.. written by a guy who used psychics for his leads.

I doubt DC has anything of interest to tell anyone.

If he can spill a verifiable story about being told by Cindy to go look for a body at this spot. I'd be riveted.

If he can spill a verifiable story about being told by Cindy to go look for a body at this spot. I'd be riveted.

Big IF there, seems like his cheerleader was trying to contact Levi and Tricia too, not sure if that meant he wanted to appear on the radio show, or have them promote the book for him or what. If he did appear I'd be interested in hearing him answer certain questions myself. My personal opinion is it doesn't take a psychic to tell you to search in the woods nearest to the home of where a child went missing.

55 mins in: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

My issue with Dominic revealing that CINDY knew back then .... is that means that Dominic himself ALSO KNEW -- and did not tell law enforcement or prosecutors. Did he hinder an investigation by concealing very important information? Was he tampering with evidence of a crime, by poking his stick around in plastic bags and in the ground, in the woods? Was he obstructing an investigation into a murder by not revealing who sent him into the woods, and lying about a psychic leading him there?

If he would confess that HE also KNEW that Caylee was dead, and show some remorse for not doing the right thing, then I would be more inclined to consider what he has to say now.

He can't really say Cindy knew while denying that he knew can he? If he does admit to KNOWING that Caylee was dead, does that not open the door for him to be held responsible for some of the costs of searching for a live Caylee, or misleading people in regards to the Florida Mall sighting for instance? What about obstruction?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/1...ighting-at-mall-investigated-by-private-firm/

Here's the photograph again, for Cindy to actually go along with this farce just boggles the mind as the child is clearly not Caylee:

caylee-anthony-sighting-photo.jpg

It will be interesting to watch him dance around these 'revelations' if and when this book is released.

Big IF there, seems like his cheerleader was trying to contact Levi and Tricia too, not sure if that meant he wanted to appear on the radio show, or have them promote the book for him or what. If he did appear I'd be interested in hearing him answer certain questions myself. My personal opinion is it doesn't take a psychic to tell you to search in the woods nearest to the home of where a child went missing.

55 mins in: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Did they ever do a show with him?

My issue with Dominic revealing that CINDY knew back then .... is that means that Dominic himself ALSO KNEW -- and did not tell law enforcement or prosecutors. Did he hinder an investigation by concealing very important information? Was he tampering with evidence of a crime, by poking his stick around in plastic bags and in the ground, in the woods? Was he obstructing an investigation into a murder by not revealing who sent him into the woods, and lying about a psychic leading him there?

If he would confess that HE also KNEW that Caylee was dead, and show some remorse for not doing the right thing, then I would be more inclined to consider what he has to say now.

I'm not real sure on how to look this up, but I'm gonna guess that the statute of limitations has run out on any charges. It's been an awfully long time for him to wait and release a book. JMO

JMO
The good news is that none of the key players, who are desperate to cash in on Caylee's murder, have been successful so far... DC is just the latest to join in on, what I see as, a sinking ship... Ga and ca met with publishers, hoping to land a book deal. No one was interested. Same with JBaez. So, in desperation, he sunk a bunch of money and self published. Flopped. Now we're seeing the same desperation with DC, including both resorting to posting their own super awesome reviews hoping to sell a book. Its not looking good for DC, at all. As of right now= flop. And I'm going to just go out on a limb here, predicting the same will happen to anyone else on the side of the defense who tries to land a big book deal for blood money, including fca... I think the result of all the public outrage, backlash, boycotts, etc, has been successful so far, and I hope all those who turned their backs on Caylee, are hearing us loud and clear.

And thanks for posting the video. It's funny that these same key players have all gone into foreclosure, as well, since their involvement with fca and the death of Caylee. Just ironic that they all were in it for money, but the opposite occurred. Of course, this happens to anyone that gets within 5 feet of fca, and they should've known better. So no sympathy from me... Not quite the pot of gold they'd hoped for... I'm going to put all this in the win column for Caylee... Sorry cindy.

All jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back