Jason Young to get new trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog was obviously scared. If the dog was on the main floor, there aren't too many places for him to be closed-in other than a cupboard, or the small bathroom. Other than that, the entire main floor looks to be an open plan. Since nothing was said about Mr Garrison, the dog, being in a cupboard or bathroom, he was probably simply hiding in fear.

Thanks. So I wonder why some people keep saying he was taken from the home by MF?

The purse was photographed in the same location as the photographer moved from the garage stairwell, through the kitchen, to the hallway. That suggests to me that the purse was on the floor, in a traffic corridor, when Meredith arrived. I have to agree with the comments upthread that the purse would have been in the way as Michelle and her friend prepared their meal and watched Grey's Anatomy, making it more likely that it the perp did something with the purse. Was there cash in Michelle's purse when it was collected?

Prepared the meal? It was take out. And they would have been walking from the kitchen to the family room to watch GA. The purse wouldn't be in the way. I just love how this whole purse conversation has been twisted to an intruder moved the purse because it was on the floor. Isn't it more likely they would have taken the entire purse? I mean, people are alluding to the fact that this was some drugged up person who broke into the house and when discovered MY there beat her to death then took, not just jewlerly but the drawers. IF they were in such a hurry to grab the drawers why not just grab the entire purse? Again, the "missing" drawers looks to me like it was staged to look like a robbery.

Sorry but Klinkosum just defended a man that brutally raped,beat and tourtured a 4 year old child, Teghan Alysssa Skiba, here in Smithfield. I have nothing for him.

Unfortunately, public defenders do not get to pick and choose the cases they are assigned.
I believe Klinkosum also defended Jason Williford in the Kathy Taft case too.
Teghan's case was so heartbreaking I could not follow.....Quotes are messed up.\

That's a good point. People could trip over the purse straps. On the other hand, that hallway might have been used primarily for the small bathroom. I think the travel route would be kitchen, family room, dining room, front door, but if someone came in the front door, it looks like a place to drop things.

More likely it was dropped, pushed, or fell, in that spot. Did Meredith testify about it? When she mentions the purse during the 911 phone call, is that because she came in through the garage, entered the kitchen and discovered the purse in the wrong place, but kept heading to the bedroom (down the hallway next to the small bathroom), and up the stairs to the master bedroom? Was that a reference to the purse not looking right?

If the purse was moved at the time of the burglary and murder, what evidence was found on the purse? Did I read that it wasn't tested?

< respectfully snipped>

I am still having trouble thinking MY would put her purse on the floor for any reason, it looks sloppy and careless and why would CY have another pair of shoes there?

And, Otto, thank you for the photos and floorplans.

It was hers

Unidentified DNA. Two or three were hers, one was a partial match, some they couldn't get a viable DNA sample, and then there was a couple that had unidentified DNA,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Trying to listen to some testimony and not pull my hair out
Typical lines of BH questioning.

"Were you aware of, umm, if, umm.....
Did you know, umm,
Can you, umm, tell us why, ummm.

I bet you are 1000 umms in those transcripts.

Anyway, trying to piece together the events of Nov 2nd, and from what I recall:
JY stayed home,
MY went to work,
did CY go to daycare or stay home with Jason?
Jason cut the grass,
MY had plans with SS to come by the home and watch GA
and it was a beautiful day of 80 degrees,
what else do we know as fact?

Yes, but the first time that Jason's character was attacked with that information was in the affidavit for custody. That information was repeated during the trial in an attempt to convict Jason of murder. I suppose the theory is that if he did really weird things when he was drunk, had no discretion, and appeared uncommited to his marriage partner, he could be a murderer.

It was reported that Jason and Michelle had loud, public arguments. That was not something that Jason did, it was something that Jason and Michelle did.

Michelle had decided to consult a pyschologist, and Jason was consulting with Michelle's sister, Michelle's friends (Michelle Money), and his friends (former girlfriend, girl from camp) to the extent that he committed adultery with two women in the last few months of marriage. They were both having problems in the marriage. Michelle wanted her mother to move into the family home. Jason wanted to keep his family as a small family unit with the upcoming birth of his son. They were concerned about finances after the birth of the second child, so Michelle made arrangements to work 30 hours per week, with more "work from home" time.

They were having a party on November 4 and Jason wasn't sure if he would attend if Michelle's father was not attending.

Okay. MY was mature enough to seek counseling from a professional. And JY sought solace where? MOO.

Absolutely not. She did testify that there were NO baby gates and the master BR door was open so the absent paw prints is a HUGE mystery with no explanation.
I will grant you that though my big dog is a sensitive wimp. I could see him cowering and whimpering somewhere downstairs.

For 10 + hours? That doesn't sound logical to me. Certainly he would have gone upstairs to look for MY and CY.

There is another explanation for the lack of paw prints though.

What is that explanation?

Prepared the meal? It was take out. And they would have been walking from the kitchen to the family room to watch GA. The purse wouldn't be in the way. I just love how this whole purse conversation has been twisted to an intruder moved the purse because it was on the floor. Isn't it more likely they would have taken the entire purse? I mean, people are alluding to the fact that this was some drugged up person who broke into the house and when discovered MY there beat her to death then took, not just jewlerly but the drawers. IF they were in such a hurry to grab the drawers why not just grab the entire purse? Again, the "missing" drawers looks to me like it was staged to look like a robbery.

But, the purse looks out of place and seemingly not something a Mom with a 2 year old would do. You do understand that some people find the purse in the kitchen on the floor, strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattoostudio