Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Sauvie Island is a big recreational area, but do we know if TMH was very familiar with the Island, or had any special connection to it? Did she know a fisherman with a boathouse or shed?

And, one other thought that keeps niggling at my mind as unpleasant as it is. How old was her bio son at the time of Kyron's disappearance? I know he had been sent away not too long before Kyron vanished? Has his whereabouts been determined that day? Has he been questioned as to his mother's stability, or her treatment of Kryon?
I think that would be very revealing. I know he is a minor, but I hope he has been thoroughly questioned. At minimum, he might shed additional light on motives.

As always, pure speculation and opinion.

Her bio son had been sent away in March of 2010
When Terri was pulled over on July 10 of 2005 for her DUI she plead guilty to reckless endangerment for driving under the influence with her bio son in the car who was then 11. So that would have made him 16 at the time of Kyron's disappearance.
Her bio son was camping with his dad when Kyron disappeared.

Thank you!! Wow, that caption is really odd. My first thought was "why point that out?" It's not like she couldn't take another picture when he got back from the bathroom, she seems to take multiple pics of one event anyhow. Just doesn't make sense.

When we resent someone, we tend to find fault in everything they do.

I don't see how the undying but desperate hope of a parent makes their overall judgment suspect.

How the heck did you find that! Way to go!!

Not suspect, but probably unhealthy after four+ years, to be buying larger clothing and age-appropriate toys as if he will be back any day. I would not think it would be good for the younger child, but Jmo.

I doubt it would be overlooked by:

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA's investigators, Washington County District Attorney's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police and a seated Grand Jury!

Okay, but they haven't found Kyron....so maybe they should talk to TMH's son again. I would think he knows something relevant. I'd go dig in there again. IMO

Not suspect, but probably unhealthy after four+ years, to be buying larger clothing and age-appropriate toys as if he will be back any day. I would not think it would be good for the younger child, but Jmo.

I'm sure he is tortured by "what -ifs" and "if onlys". This is probably a coping mechanism.

JMO, since no one has been charged I wouldn't send my child back to that school. They are not entirely blameless.

They probably are more on the ball than any school because they have a real life experience . I bet they have procedures in place and are serious about them

Okay, but they haven't found Kyron....so maybe they should talk to TMH's son again. I would think he knows something relevant. I'd go dig in there again. IMO

I don't know what he would know - he wasn't even living with them at the time.

To me, this case has always felt a little bit like a stranger abduction, a Jaycee Dugard type situation. I think that if TH was not involved, it was likely a stranger who saw an opportunity and took it. Not TH's son, or even Kaine or Desiree as some have speculated.

To me, this case has always felt a little bit like a stranger abduction, a Jaycee Dugard type situation. I think that if TH was not involved, it was likely a stranger who saw an opportunity and took it. Not TH's son, or even Kaine or Desiree as some have speculated.

Thank you was not enough. ITA.:moo:

JMO, since no one has been charged I wouldn't send my child back to that school. They are not entirely blameless.

Unless they know something we don't (and they probably do) There is NO way I would feel comfortable sending my little guy there either. I had a freak out when his school had a new driver and was 45 minutes delivering him home.

He would know his mother's relationship with Kyron, her words leading up to that day, her words since that day, things she's told him about it, her feelings about Kyron, his memories of anything strange she said or did around that time.

I always thought that if it was a stranger abduction then Terri would have to be the unluckiest person in history to have holes in her morning activities directly after he disappeared and to have failed lie detector tests about that morning and to have someone come forward with a lie that she tried to hire him to kill Kaine, and to have borrowed Kaine's truck that morning but never used it for the task she had borrowed it for, and to have accidentally acted out of character and sketchy about Kyron and to have given a false date for Kyron's doctor's appointment (that was accidentally misheard by a hard of hearing teacher) and to have been misidentified as being near the white truck possibly with Kyron outside the school after the fair, all on the same day a stranger that no one saw abducted Kyron. That's a lot of bad luck and bad timing.

Or, alternately, the stranger who abducted him must be the luckiest criminal ever to have gone unseen in front of hundreds of people and stumbled into abducting the rare child whose stepmother was coincidentally doing things to make herself look guilty.

I just can't really imagine that degree of coincidence.

Wow, I didn't know that photo album was still up! I remember going through it in 2010 and thinking this one was also kind of telling:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...414625.-2207520000.1403921822.&type=3&theater

.. a pic of Kyron dressed up for a play he was in, and when someone asked her how Kyron's play went, she said 3 words about Kyron and the rest about herself. Ack.

He did well. I got 6 or 7 videos and several pictures of Kyron and other kids. The principal saw me taking all those pics and asked if he could have some for the yearbook. Thanks for asking!

Wow, I didn't know that photo album was still up! I remember going through it in 2010 and thinking this one was also kind of telling:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...414625.-2207520000.1403921822.&type=3&theater

.. a pic of Kyron dressed up for a play he was in, and when someone asked her how Kyron's play went, she said 3 words about Kyron and the rest about herself. Ack.

I can understand why the album is still up; it makes TMH look good. They looked like a happy family. Something went horribly, horribly wrong...as we know. The happy, slim, cheery Mom that TMH looked like in those photos, was replaced by a person that hardly resembled herself except for the red hair.

IMHO....the circumstances of this case do not add up to a stranger abduction at all.

Ask yourself this question....if you were totally innocent of the abduction and murder of your stepson, would you stand by and let YEARS of your baby's life go by with absolutely no contact? Wouldn't you demand a custody trial if you were an innocent woman? Wouldn't you want your name cleared? Wouldn't you want your life back? TMH has done nothing because she has many things to hide. That much is obvious by what's happened in court, if nothing else.

I think of that teacher in Georgia who was falsely accused of sexually abusing a child. The entire community turned against her,and her children were taken away, but she battled on until she was able to clear her name and regain her children. She was innocent and she did not stop until she got justice for herself and for her children. Innocent people fight back. Innocent people use public avenues to get their stories told and to gain support. If TMH is innocent...she would be doing the same thing. She would not fear telling the truth in a divorce trial. She would not hide behind her elderly parents. She would want to be a mother to her baby, and not lose time that can never be regained. She would've told the truth from the very beginning.

TMH has had no other reason to behave as she has unless she was involved in what happened to Kyron.

IMHO....the circumstances of this case do not add up to a stranger abduction at all.

Ask yourself this question....if you were totally innocent of the abduction and murder of your stepson, would you stand by and let YEARS of your baby's life go by with absolutely no contact? Wouldn't you demand a custody trial if you were an innocent woman? Wouldn't you want your name cleared? Wouldn't you want your life back? TMH has done nothing because she has many things to hide. That much is obvious by what's happened in court, if nothing else.

I think of that teacher in Georgia who was falsely accused of sexually abusing a child. The entire community turned against her,and her children were taken away, but she battled on until she was able to clear her name and regain her children. She was innocent and she did not stop until she got justice for herself and for her children. Innocent people fight back. Innocent people use public avenues to get their stories told and to gain support. If TMH is innocent...she would be doing the same thing. She would not fear telling the truth in a divorce trial. She would not hide behind her elderly parents. She would want to be a mother to her baby, and not lose time that can never be regained. She would've told the truth from the very beginning.

TMH has had no other reason to behave as she has unless she was involved in what happened to Kyron.

I get where you are coming from but I cannot say what I'd do if I was innocent and everyone hated me and was out to get me. Having been a victim of abuse I tend to run from anger and threats aimed in my direction. But thats just me.

I get where you are coming from but I cannot say what I'd do if I was innocent and everyone hated me and was out to get me. Having been a victim of abuse I tend to run from anger and threats aimed in my direction. But thats just me.

TMH does not appear to be withering or frail in any way.
She's hiding because.....she has plenty to hide!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member