Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

There is a photo of Bobby J. and Jodi looking mighty S faced and there are lines of coke on the table to the right of Bobby.

And she threw her uncles under the bus for bringing coke to a wedding.

It's the I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD!! defense.

She was 4 and wandered into her parents bedroom and saw white powder and a razor
Beep Beep goes the bus

You see what's she's doing here. What she always does. She's mirroring Travis here, as she really has no real abuse of her own.
NOW SHE IS the one that grew up with drug addicted parents. :mad:

Yep, she and her lawyers are trying to humanize herself to the jury. It's harder to put someone to death if you "know" about them. Ugh! she is so pitiful!

You see what's she's doing here. What she always does.
She's mirroring Travis here, as she really has no real abuse of her own.

:seeya: Yes, good point !

She is a :liar: copycat !

Well Jodi, that whole testifying in secret plan sure backfired.

You see what's she's doing here. What she always does. She's mirroring Travis here, as she really has no real abuse of her own.

Totally Agree.

We learned a long time ago here on WS about Phsychopaths who cannot feel remorse and cannot feel for themselves so they have to watch others and mock others behaviors so that they know the right way to respond in situations. This learned behavior then transcends into mocking others for all sorts of things.

During this whole trial, she has shown time and again that things she claims for her own are really things that other people experienced or had happen to them.

She even traces other people's art too. LOL

One of the other things I noticed - how many times she was asked to speak up. I can just see the poor, pitiful me, barely being able to get the words out Jodi. It makes me really want to see her continue to so JM can get her out of that "I'm the victim" stance in front of the jury.

Of course she found out Bobby was cheating because they left the computers at the library, dropped him off at a friends then went back to the library, to the computer and checked his email he hadn't logged out of. Yeah sure. She's been a hacker/stalker from way back

One of the other things I noticed - how many times she was asked to speak up. I can just see the poor, pitiful me, barely being able to get the words out Jodi. It makes me really want to see her continue to so JM can get her out of that "I'm the victim" stance in front of the jury.
BBM- JM was adept at showing the last jury the version of Jodi that Travis was dealing with throughout their relationship and it wasn't pretty.

I'm still reading part one, but I just had to come here and vent ... OMG, the typos in this first transcript are driving me nuts! This court reporter should be so embarrassed for this transcript to be attached to appeals from here on out.

:carryon:

Do you think her parents are finding out the content the same time we all are?
Or did they get a warning prior?

She's disgusting.

Do you think her parents are finding out the content the same time we all are?
Or did they get a warning prior?

She's disgusting.

:seeya: Oh, JA's parents knew what was going down from her and her DT ...

:waitasec: Just like those 2 parents down in Orlando knew what was going down from their daughter and DT.

Just another tactic from the CA/Baez Circus ... and I sure hope it does NOT work on this jury !

Of course she found out Bobby was cheating because they left the computers at the library, dropped him off at a friends then went back to the library, to the computer and checked his email he hadn't logged out of. Yeah sure. She's been a hacker/stalker from way back

I don't know about Yreka, but that would not happen at any public library I've ever been to. Even in 1998 users were automatically logged out after 10 minutes or so. Back button my animated yellow :behind:

The sidebars!!! :loveyou:

I haven't had a chance to read much yet. SIDEBARS!!!! That's right, I remember AZlawyer mentioning that we'd get sidebars too! I think I'll skip the rest. After just skimming, it sounded like she was planning to condense her 18 days down to 15 or so. :puke:

I'm still reading part one, but I just had to come here and vent ... OMG, the typos in this first transcript are driving me nuts! This court reporter should be so embarrassed for this transcript to be attached to appeals from here on out.

:carryon:

I'm a grammar Nazi myself, but these were more or less rushed out weren't they? I suspect people would rather get them now with some errors than they would to wait another week for a couple of rounds of proofreading.

I'm on page 55 and she is discussing how she put her things slowly but surely in Bobbie's shed. She says she had dishes and "things" that her dad gave her when he closed the restaurant. Maybe some of the other "things" he gave her were KNIVES.

So I went to ABC 15 in Phoenix and read the whole 144 pages. I need a shower. This murderer was a moocher, drifting from one acquaintance to another and she refers to them as friends who allowed her to stay with them. She was never a responsible adult, never in a loving relationship, just drifting around, sleeping with whomever, as she calls it: hanging out. Her parents seem decent and likely didn't beat her at all. The cocaine incident I think was really about her and Bobby, not her parents. Anywho....she is pathetic. She meets Travis, takes up his religion and his workplace environment because she wants his life. But in all 144 pages, what sickens me most....the judge, yes JSKS, siding with the defense and not even understanding what the court of appeals and Juan Martinez was saying to her.

I took two things away from this transcript. If I am on the jury, she deserves the DP. No reason at all for what she did. She knew what she was doing. She planned it. No remorse. Nothing.

Second, if I am a resident of Maricopa county, Judge Stephens does not get reelected to office in 2016. If that seems harsh, read how she kept giving in to the defense, didn't understand the COA ruling, allowed Nurmi to interpret it, shot down JM at every turn, and broke the US Constitution by allowing this freaking murderer to be a star witness in her own private showing! Ugh. How anyone here can stand up for this judge again is beyond my wildest imagination. She is over her head.

She's pissed that mom and dad had two more kids. Life is always supposed to be all about her-no babies taking attention away

And the wooden spoon appeared about the time Jodi was hitting Carl. The babysitter said Jodi was very aggressive towards Carl.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
"I think of what those lies put people through.... there are a lot of things I wish I could do over again, that is one of them." #JodiArias

So when asked what she would 'do over again', she talks about the 'lies.?' She doesn't say the 'murder,' she says the 'lies?' So she'd still kill him, but wouldn't lie about it ?

I read the first day and......

What exactly was so secret? This is the same stuff she said in the first trial, in interviews, to everyone.....

She just added marijuana, which is legal is quite a few states. So, I really don't get the secrecy. Either she is really lame and boring or way over dramatic or both. Does she not want to publicly admit that she murdered Travis and there never was a fog? Newsflash, Jodi, you're a bad liar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDBirch
Back