Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of money - wouldn't you think that #281129's enormous extended family could have chipped in $10 each to pay for just one of her clan to attend her sentencing? Very hinky to me that Aunt Sue wasn't there. Gosh, do you think she absconded with the Appellant Fund???

Maybe Aunt Sue isn't allowed to travel while being investigated for tax evasion and fraud.

Hmmm... Is that what Travis would do? Not-so-happy this time...lol!!

And that's even with the makeup she showed up wearing during sentencing. Yikes! But to paraphrase what JW said, "Jodi's looking forward to moving on with this new chapter in her life."

NOT.

ETA: If this photo doesn't express how PO'd she was at the words of the Alexander women (and Juan), I don't know what would. She went to Perryville with their words ringing in her ears and is STILL angry about them. To Travis' aunt Heather, sisters Hilary, Tanisha and Samantha: mission accomplished. So proud of the strength and courage of the Alexander women. Jodi might not be remorseful, but she will be miserable for the rest of her life.

Not to mention that it is riddled with grammatical, spelling, and factual errors. It loses credibility. And quite frankly, I myself detected her voice and defiant tone and mannerisms without a degree.

Her posts always have spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Just seen jws interview with keifer,all I heard was blah blah I'm a big liar like jodi.

And one of the last things she said was we won? Really your client isn't leaving jail apart from in a body bag because she was convicted of first degree felony murder?

Why did I even bother watching.

Has the report from arpaio been released yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was flower who requested this. It came on my Twitter feed.
Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Twitter feed.jpg
I so hope this only posts once.

new mugshot is out. No smile. Just a pissed, demon-eyed prisoner in orange.

Those eyes are so soulless.

I was amazed that her mom put up her childhood photo. I guess we were supposed to think she was cute? Nah uh. She had those same dead eyes as a child. Not cute.

Here she is - I bet she was made to pull her hair back. She looks sad. Awww!

View attachment 73132

I read on some ex-inmate's blog that that's a rule- the hair must always be pulled back from the face, and exposing the ears. They give you one elastic to pull back long hair. Oh, the horror! (Especially when looking at what it does for her. Heh.)

And I've just seen her mugshot holy bejesus.

I was going to sleep but I am staying up for troys interview with juan yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd read Nurmi's book. That dude has been trying to escape her for years, and he's never been her boyfriend. Can you imagine what he went through?

I have no sympathy or empathy for Nurmi. The way he led Jodi through her testimony was infuriating and I found him loathsome. I realize it's his job, but his job is a necessary evil and he was willing to do it. He's a sex defender by trade, and I assumed there was a possibility that he presented the idea of pedophilia to the defense strategy to begin with. And, IMO, Nurmi wanting to escape Jodi was self-serving and had nothing to do with ethics.

I read on some ex-inmate's blog that that's a rule- the hair must always be pulled back from the face, and exposing the ears. They give you one elastic to pull back long hair. Oh, the horror! (Especially when looking at what it does for her. Heh.)

I just love hearing all these nasty little tidbits coming out of PV. :loveyou:

Is it just me,but she sure has aged in 7 years. I believe there is no hair dye allowed. Soon she'll be starting to get gray hair.

I have no sympathy or empathy for Nurmi. The way he led Jodi through her testimony was infuriating and I found him loathsome. I realize it's his job, but his job is a necessary evil and he was willing to do it. He's a sex defender by trade, and I assumed there was a possibility that he presented the idea of pedophilia to the defense strategy to begin with. IMO, Nurmi wanting to escape Jodi was self-serving and had nothing to do with ethics.

I agree! He totally enjoyed every mention of any and every kind of sex act that she supposedly did with Travis. I tend to think she exaggerated how much sex they actually had, but still I think Nurmi might have an issue himself of the same kind of people he defends. He disgusts me and I can't stand Wilmott either. Her little cheerleader whiny voice just grates on me, plus they both lie just like their client so they have no integrity IMO.

AFAIK wobo stands for *advertiser censored* Of Babble On and was coined when she wouldn't stop talking during interviews.

LOLOLOOLOLOL! I'd not seen that or heard that and I LOVE IT! I'll remember that one forever :loveyou::happydance::great::dance::laugh:

Is it just me,but she sure has aged in 7 years. I believe there is no hair dye allowed. Soon she'll be starting to get gray hair.

Yeah she really has. I noticed her eyebrows have grown out, I wonder if she'll be able to have tweezers????

Totally OT, but watching tracey richter on the stand - Snapped is on in the background now. What a sack o snot that one is, too.

From what I understood from Azl , as long as she remains an indigent status she will have an attorney provided to her for appeals. I am under the impression that it is until her appeals process is exhausted

Thanks. If she has a lot of money put in her prison account,is she considered indigent?

I hope she pays for an expensive attorney, and s/he bails after she's spent all her money. Plus, doesn't any money she has go towards restitution?

I read that 50% goes to pay for restitution. That includes any money deposited in her commissary account by her tens of supporters and her family.

She can make 10 to 50 cents per hour. That's $20.00 per week minus 10 for restitution. I saw something about if she had so much in funds that she would be charged a small amount for her upkeep. Commissary
Prices are in line with convenience store prices. She gets one roll of toliet paper per week but can buy more. She must buy her own personal stuff. By the time she gets what she needs it looks like she will not have enough for a candy bar and that is only if she gets the highest paying job which I am sure she will demand!

:spinner: :eek:ddsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members