VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE may announce charges tomorrow. If so then it will be based on a public relations type thing when dealing with a big case that is being reported in mass media. They are probably just waiting for the cleaners to finish pressing their uniforms. Jmo.

A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...5e6509736.html

It's clear that they've already "decided."

I am just wunderng when the telemarketing fund raising will start with this group...JMO no speculation here

I know this whole case has been filled with terrible ways of speaking, but "get it out of her system" sounds horrifying. It sounds like something her perp may have done while killing AJ. Jmo.

What could JH possibly need to get out of her system ? What could this $tatement from the good $pokesperson mean ?

I would venture to guess that certain people would like for this to all be behind them so that the party can go on without anyone looking at them sideways.

JMO, MOO, etc. etc. etc.

Is the Pa$tor a longtime family friend? Is he a friend of Wes's? I am trying to understand how he ended up being so integral in this family dynamic now.

I know this whole case has been filled with terrible ways of speaking, but "get it out of her system" sounds horrifying. It sounds like something her perp may have done while killing AJ. Jmo.

Actually it sounds like they all know that Wes did it and she needs to get the self blame out of her system and move forward to see justice for AJ. Jmo

I would venture to guess that certain people would like for this to all be behind them so that the party can go on without anyone looking at them sideways.

JMO, MOO, etc. etc. etc.
I have not watched anything since the live statement the day remains were found but had not yet been confirmed to be AJ. Even then there was a lot of playing and joking around going on before they were aware cameras were rolling and people all over the world were watching. At the balloon release too they behaved this way. I keep trying to remind myself maybe people handle things like this in different ways. Maybe it was their way of staying positive and hoping for the best in the beginning and now their way of celebrating her life and her memory. To me it is bizarre but I am the type of person to take things very hard. When I grieve I cry until it feels like there are no tears left. I cry in front of everyone. I can not hold my emotions in and be strong. I can not laugh and joke and "let the party go on" so to speak. JMO

I've always wondered why JH won't speak on behalf of anything. If pa$tor says she's one of the strongest women he knows, why does she need him to speak on behalf of her?

Could the landscaping be in JH's backyard ? Is this a memorial project funded by donations ? Curious/wondering what possible they could be planting....Petunias ? JMO... NOT SPECULATING...really don't care if I offend.

its possible. ALL of those people seem to be at that house 24/7

Something Tells me this isn't Pastor's first rodeo with charitable causes...............imo:notgood:

There's no real evidence he is actually a pastor other than himself calling himself that.

I think everyone is reading into this statement too much. She is grieving, angry, stressed and overwhelmed. That is a lot a mother would need to "get our of her system." IMO. The pastor isn't an eloquent speaker by any means.

I agree with you, Vail. It is so HARD not to analyze the heck out of everything right now, but I fully believe that in his attempt to use "fancy speak", the spokesperson continues to make himself look ummm... a little cray. Trying to be nice here. To his defense, I am certain he has never been asked to be a spokesperson for something close to this magnitude in the past.

Gone From My Sight

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

Henry Van Dyke

Sending Love and Prayers from Florida.

That is beautiful. Thank you for posting. <3 Thinking of AJ in Washington

Agree. I think the boss has more evidence of Wes's guilt than anybody else. Once he took the blinders off; He started analysing Wes driven routes and compared them against his normal routine when working in the similar area. I think his boss and company gps helped big time in deciphering where he was, where he was not, where he was suppose to be, which routes he should have taken and which routes he decided to take, plus how long he stayed at each destination. It seems the killing or abduction was happening during work hours.
Yes. My thing too has always been that AJ was home on spring break, with no plans for the day per her mother, so why wouldn't she just drive to where ever WH was to pick it up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX