VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did WH ever say which gas station the supposed meeting took place?

Yes. My thing too has always been that AJ was home on spring break, with no plans for the day per her mother, so why wouldn't she just drive to where ever WH was to pick it up??

I think the keys were left in the mailbox for an accomplice to drive the truck somewhere. That's why they didn't park the truck back in its normal spot. They may have got reamed on by Wes. Jmo

I wonder if WH might have been taken to funeral home and we, the public, just aren't aware of it. He has not been charged (yet) with murder and I know sometimes they will be taken by LE after dark, early morning hours, to pay their respects (boy, that was hard to type). And he is listed as AJ's dad in the obituary, this is the only reason I think he may have been able to go. (I do not think though for one minute that he should've been able to go, that's not the intention of my post, I just know it does happen).

Being a pastor, does he have access to visit Wes more often than family?

That would depend on if he is, in fact, the actual jail/prison's pastor. If he is, then yes, he would be able to visit more often than friends & family.

The only other case I've followed this closely is Hannah Graham. I can't help but compare the two - especially the actions of the parents, and in AJ's case I mean WH and JH, only. Each time I saw an update where the poor Grahams were present my heart broke. Even off camera you could hear the sobs from her poor mom. Yes, I know we all handle things differently; however, the attitudes I've seen displayed on our local news by anyone associated with AJ....well I'll say not what I expected. In addition, I've read where some have commented about WH perhaps following the HG case. That is very possible as her case was a big news item in out area.

I wonder if WH might have been taken to funeral home and we, the public, just aren't aware of it. He has not been charged (yet) with murder and I know sometimes they will be taken by LE after dark, early morning hours, to pay their respects (boy, that was hard to type). And he is listed as AJ's dad in the obituary, this is the only reason I think he may have been able to go. (I do not think though for one minute that he should've been able to go, that's not the intention of my post, I just know it does happen).

JMO
I don't think so!

I know according to the news WVEC13 he requested to go but was denied. I certainly hope he was not allowed to go

I think the keys were left in the mailbox for an accomplice to drive the truck somewhere. That's why they didn't park the truck back in its normal spot. They may have got reamed on by Wes. Jmo
Hmmm. Interesting thought. He sure did feel the need to stress the wrong side of the driveway thing.

Is the Pa$tor a longtime family friend? Is he a friend of Wes's? I am trying to understand how he ended up being so integral in this family dynamic now.

I'm also curious what part he played in the memorial service.

I'm also curious what part he played in the memorial service.

He was probably just looking at young females and trying to convince them to pray with him alone someday. Or trying to offer them a administrative position at his new alert system company. Jmo

I have not watched anything since the live statement the day remains were found but had not yet been confirmed to be AJ. Even then there was a lot of playing and joking around going on before they were aware cameras were rolling and people all over the world were watching. At the balloon release too they behaved this way. I keep trying to remind myself maybe people handle things like this in different ways. Maybe it was their way of staying positive and hoping for the best in the beginning and now their way of celebrating her life and her memory. To me it is bizarre but I am the type of person to take things very hard. When I grieve I cry until it feels like there are no tears left. I cry in front of everyone. I can not hold my emotions in and be strong. I can not laugh and joke and "let the party go on" so to speak. JMO
Also not many emotions at the funeral or reception. I believe the people who came to the memorial cried more then the family. JMO

Doubt it ....maybe he been taken on a nice scenic drive in the country someplace familiar to him say Southampton county....JMO

Agree. I think the boss has more evidence of Wes's guilt than anybody else. Once he took the blinders off; He started analysing Wes driven routes and compared them against his normal routine when working in the similar area. I think his boss and company gps helped big time in deciphering where he was, where he was not, where he was suppose to be, which routes he should have taken and which routes he decided to take, plus how long he stayed at each destination. It seems the killing or abduction was happening during work hours.

I will not be surprised if the Boss intently tracked Wesley's where-abouts, and, he is the "tip" that lead investigators to Angelica's final resting place.

I'm not a mod nor do I play one on WS but sleuthing people associated with this case NOT named suspects or a POI is against TOS. Just a friendly reminder from someone who's done it herself because it's SO easy to go down that rabbit hole.

:)

It will be crazy if boss has to testify and look Wes in the eyes while telling the court all of the lies that Wes was telling him about why he was late. Jmo.

I'm not a mod nor do I play one on WS but sleuthing people associated with this case NOT named suspects or a POI is against TOS. Just a friendly reminder from someone who's done it herself because it's SO easy to go down that rabbit hole.

:)

Thank you for saying this OM

I am not sure what PT's background has to do with AJ at this point or what the back yard remodel has to do with Southampton, and I am not sure why so much negativity is being cast on AJs friends . They have been nothing but concerned, sad and active in trying to find her and get justice for her from the beginning, however misdirected we think some of their attentions are. They obviously have a good relationship with JH and want to support her or help her and the girls feel safe by having men around. I have put myself in her shoes many times throughout this as we are close in age, and I really don't find anything weird about the situation at all. I would feel comforted if AJ's best friends (who JH may view as sons as they have been in AJs life since they have lived in VA) were around while my potentially murderous and abusive husband is locked up and his potentially dangerous associates could be lurking around. Let's not forget the ghost of her recently deceased daughter.

I could not find a single photo with WH in it at the funeral service in the photos shared with us. AJ's family(including Zach), and close friends were in them instead. I do not think they are in support of him as much as some here believe.

I know it is easy to get caught up in our own anger and disgust and desire to make things deep and complicated, but at the end of the day, most of us don't know any of these people and should be doing our best not to judge them or put them down until we have a real explicit reason to be doing that. This is a public space that close friends of AJ visit, so let us respect them.

Mod note

Disparaging remarks against AJ's family needs to stop now, that includes her mother. We are a victim friendly forum and that will NOT be tolerated here. Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges, no questions asked.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member