NEW New Namus public site no longer posts DNA or dental information?

So do you just create an account and log in? I didn't do that with the old version.

So do you just create an account and log in? I didn't do that with the old version.
I did. It was super easy and it then allows me to mark cases as watched and be able to go back to them without searching all over again.

Honestly !!! I mean it will probably produce a ton more comparisons but also a ton more work for them.

I would’ve never known that! I’m always logged in!

I used to be, too. I've found with this version, it doesn't remember your (12+ character) password so you have to log in every time you visit the site. Additionally, it'll log you out for inactivity and then you have to log in again. If someone's found a way around that, please share. The good news is, I'll never forget the (12+ character) password.

Dwat ... went to NAMUS to see the comparison many are discussing, I'm locked out temporarily .. Ugghhh Any who .. when viewing unsigned in I do not see a comparison or rule out visible, assume once logged in you will be able to see it.

Capture.JPG

Dwat ... went to NAMUS to see the comparison many are discussing, I'm locked out temporarily .. Ugghhh Any who .. when viewing unsigned in I do not see a comparison or rule out visible, assume once logged in you will be able to see it.

View attachment 134762

Yes, you'll see them when you get logged in.

How in the world did you get locked out?

O-Tay.... Now that I finally got in again .. I see comparisons (aka) Rule out/Exclusion lists for LPJD.

Their are 2 views for the comparisons List or Gallery ... kind of Snazzy :)

Their are some positives with the new upgrade .... but all the Snazzy-ness ... does not make up for the fact of not being able to view the availability of identifiers; DNA, Fingerprints and Dental Charts. :mad::mad:

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I can’t find exclusions on my phone.

Have not tried on my phone, both my laptop and tablet show the comparisons tab click on it and it will provide the list of exclusions. You do have to be logged in to NAMUS for the tab to be viewable.
Screenshot_20180525-165556.jpg

If you pull up the Comparisons page for a MP, the number of exclusions at the top of the page will not necessarily match the listed exclusions. Just an FYI.
And I'm still upset over the whole identifiers being hidden from public view. o_O:eek::confused:

:oops:o_O:confused::eek: Not happy with the removal of public viewable identifiers at all.... :oops:o_O:confused::eek::eek:

By the way is there anywhere thread for help with this new forum? My few first min back in and a bit confused with what is what and where to find general things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back