George Anthony Seriously Injured in Car Crash

It's still at the same $660 it was days ago, and no more comments, which is unusual. Is there a way for them to shut off comments? I think the point of the was so she could say out loud that the axle on the truck broke, therefor I see a lawsuit in the near future. SMH

It's still at the same $660 it was days ago, and no more comments, which is unusual. Is there a way for them to shut off comments? I think the point of the was so she could say out loud that the axle on the truck broke, therefor I see a lawsuit in the near future. SMH

I was thinking the same exact thing. Why work when you can keep scamming

I'm surprised the amount wasn't $666.

Interesting reading. GA should be eligible for Medicare, to pay medical expenses, and 90 days of rehabilitation in a care facility and step down program. In addition to coverage from his position as a police officer. And he is at the age where military service was based on draft. Maybe he is eligible for VA benefits.

They have not made a house payment since 2010? So, where is all of the money they saved on rent? A "" page is beyond ridiculous.

The article is contradictory, saying that the car was purchased "new", then, that it had "low miles". Which is it? New or used?

Sounds like he fell asleep and overcorrected. Went off the road. Or has a vision problem, so many people drive who should stop.

CA has "friends"? Interesting. I wonder if she has a job. A reality show with her in it would be like watching paint dry.

I think you're correct. I couldn't find any recalls or issues with the 1999 Toyota 4Runner having wheels come off or axles breaking spontaneously. So if they plan to file a lawsuit they're going to have to find a compelling expert willing to testify that it was a mechanical failure that caused or contributed to the accident. Good luck.

Is it any wonder that these deadbeats parents ended up with a daughter who could lie and manipulate so easily? IMO CA wasn't born that way; she learned it as a family trait - lie through your teeth and lay blame anywhere but upon yourself. SMDH.

I'm sorry GA was injured and I wish him a speedy recovery. But that doesn't mean I have to view their as anything but another Anthony con. MOO.

Happy Holidays? Casey Anthony's father returns home after devastating car crash - while his estranged daughter parties in elf costume

Casey Anthony's father returns home after car crash while his daughter parties in elf costume | Daily Mail Online

I didn't click on your link but did a Google search instead and saw a picture of George and his walker on the search results image line. I saw a link to another story about George returning home which was from a news source probably like Daily Mail. I had never heard of it before. There were no results on the search page for a local story so Cindy (or Casey) is probably releasing the story and selling pictures to whoever will pay for them.

It was good though to see an actual picture showing George standing up even though it was with a walker.
At least we know he wasn't paralyzed in the accident.

I'm sorry, and maybe i go against the grain here, but looking at the photo, it makes me
feel badly for George. He married a witch and his daughter is a murdering ho---- i think he has been a passive kind of guy, letting things go on around him--- so Cindy has worn the pants for years and who knows how their daughter turned into a psychopath.

I didn't click on your link but did a Google search instead and saw a picture of George and his walker on the search results image line. I saw a link to another story about George returning home which was from a news source probably like Daily Mail. I had never heard of it before. There were no results on the search page for a local story so Cindy (or Casey) is probably releasing the story and selling pictures to whoever will pay for them.

It was good though to see an actual picture showing George standing up even though it was with a walker.
At least we know he wasn't paralyzed in the accident.
This is great news!

I'm sorry, and maybe i go against the grain here, but looking at the photo, it makes me
feel badly for George. He married a witch and his daughter is a murdering ho---- i think he has been a passive kind of guy, letting things go on around him--- so Cindy has worn the pants for years and who knows how their daughter turned into a psychopath.
I have always felt badly for him, you aren't alone and there really is not much worse than having a child do what CA did , she literally put him in a position of loving and hating your own flesh and blood and choosing to lose two children (Caylee was just as much his IMO) or lie/ coverup to not have to watch your child killed by the Death penalty , seriously what a horrible position to be in .

DNA means that Casey is literally 50% Cindy and 50% George = 100% psychopath. I don't want anybody hurt for life but I'm not as generous as others on here about "poor George". George WAS a cop. He KNEW what DEAD smells like. If Cindy bullied him he ALLOWED it. Dysfunctional family without any of the FUN. George is just as much responsible for the way his sociopathic daughter turned out as his wife is. They NEVER held her accountable for anything and still don't even for the cruel disposal of their granddaughter. "The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind exceedingly small".

Casey Anthony's Father Is 'Never Going to Be the Same' After Serious Car Crash: Source

Sources close to Anthony say that dad George Anthony suffered a “serious” spinal cord injury. Additionally, he sustained internal injuries and nerve damage.

“There was a question about whether he would ever walk again,” a source close to the Anthony family tells PEOPLE. “He was in a wheelchair in the hospital as he recovered and it was really dire. He moves very, very slowly now, using a walker. He has a lot of neck and shoulder pain, and he’s in a brace from head to waist. He’s never going to be the same.”

-----------------------------------------------------

For now, George is focused on recovering from his injuries and is determined to again walk unassisted.

“He’s a fighter. He keeps saying he’s going to recover completely,” says the source. “He’s going to have many months of physical therapy, and it remains to be seen how his body will heal from this. He’s been through a lot, but he’s very strong. He’ll give it everything he’s got.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back