MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win ...lol:woohoo:

AAHHH you got here first lol! I just checked in my book for Lacy and that was definately helped her mom so much. They organized searches and assigned a person to be with Sharon Rocha and advising her all of the time. What do you think about it?

I wrote them an email begging for help. I asked them to help or refer me to someone.

Wouldnt hurt if you ALL did the same!!!!!!

AAHHH you got here first lol! I just checked in my book for Lacy and that was definately helped her mom so much. They organized searches and assigned a person to be with Sharon Rocha and advising her all of the time. What do you think about it?

Did you read my letter on the last page?? What do you think?

Did you read my letter on the last page?? What do you think?

I read the letter and thought you did a great job. Do you mind if I borrow it to send around to shows too? You did a great job with the wording and I am not the best at that.:blushing:

Your turn Honey!!! Please write this one, I think it may be our best shot. I will keep searching for more search teams.

http://www.sarteam.com/
This one says to call the phone number and talk so I will place the call when my son gets off the phone, good lord he is talking to his girlfriend lol. It might take a little while to get the phone at my house but I will get them on the phone tonight.

No problem Honey, Thank you for your help!! That is the only one I found so I think its okay for tomorrow if you want to wait. Hopefully when everyone gets here tomorrow they will find more search teams for Karas family!

No problem Honey, Thank you for your help!! That is the only one I found so I think its okay for tomorrow if you want to wait. Hopefully when everyone gets here tomorrow they will find more search teams for Karas family!

I just emailed the Sund/Carrington foundation asking them for help. Tomorrow I will get on the phone with Sarteam and will beg them to help find Kara. I plan on being very insistent and I am not taking no for an answer. As my husband can attest I am good at that LOL.

I just emailed the Sund/Carrington foundation asking them for help. Tomorrow I will get on the phone with Sarteam and will beg them to help find Kara. I plan on being very insistent and I am not taking no for an answer. As my husband can attest I am good at that LOL.[/quote]

Mine too :waitasec: :D

Had a busy day visiting with the grandkids today and didn't get a chance to finish my alteration of Kara's hair until tonight. Here's one poster I'm done with, I'm working on another...

4q5r2g1.jpg

It's amazing what a different hairstyle can do - I didn't even adjust the makeup or anything.

Had a busy day visiting with the grandkids today and didn't get a chance to finish my alteration of Kara's hair until tonight. Here's one poster I'm done with, I'm working on another...

4q5r2g1.jpg

It's amazing what a different hairstyle can do - I didn't even adjust the makeup or anything.

Great Job Honey!!! Thank you so much. I think it would be great to get a couple good ones and have FKK put them on the website?

I just emailed the Sund/Carrington foundation asking them for help. Tomorrow I will get on the phone with Sarteam and will beg them to help find Kara. I plan on being very insistent and I am not taking no for an answer. As my husband can attest I am good at that LOL.[/quote]

Mine too :waitasec: :D

See I knew I liked you LOL LOL!!!

4q5r2g1.jpg

Great job SieSie, I think it's great you thought to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim