Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

I don't know why she didn't tell me anything else. I actually told her what I knew (from my friendly WSers!) and she claimed to not even know that much!

She said that the girl was from out of the country (which we know), and that the photo fell from a man's truck out at Woody's gas station (which we also know). I asked her if the man had been identified, which I would assume or how else would she know it fell from a TRUCK? She said she did not know! Basically, I had many more details from this board then she did......maybe she just isn't telling all she knows.

I told her that my concern was that my elderly parents live nearby where the picture was found and I want to know the details for their safety. UGH!!! Maybe I will try to get the sheriff himself on the phone!

I still wonder if there is more to this story and they just aren't letting on to the public. I've gotten the PM and to me it doesn't all add up (IMO).

Well, the PM did nothing but give me more questions! I will keep following and see how this turns out.

Awesome work!

Can I get a PM, too? Thanks!

Jacobean was the first to notice, what a good catch that was! The minute she said that, I thought "OH, YEAH."

Threaded eyebrows are so beautifully sculpted, the arch is almost always perfect. It does not damage the skin the way plucking and waxing do....when you save this picture to your computer and zoom in on her eyebrows, the skin around them looks as smooth as a baby's.

I don't know what jacobean first noticed, but once she said it, for me it was the beautiful shape of her eyebrow.

Hiya, For me, it was the cleanliness, the neatness. I go to a pakistani lady in London when im at home and the results are always fantastic, plucking is just never that clean!

Would really appreciate if someone could pm me the information from LE - Is driving me nuts!!! Cheers!

Well, if the Sheriff says that the case is closed then I will post the email. Here's what I received.

Thanks for asking about the photo. The photo is a crime scene of a homicide victim that occurred in Irag, date unkown. A military man stationed in Irag who is from McClain County e-mailed it to his dad who then made a copy of it along with other different types of photo's from his son. If you have any further questions, please contact me. Thanks, Don

Maybe I'm just slow, but why would the dad print this out and carry it around? Is there more to this story that I'm just not understanding?

Because some people are just sick like that!!!! (IMO!!)
GMTA!

I know (appalling as it may be) that some people think of people of other races as a completely different species. Almost like you would take pictures of a 3 pt buck you shot, these guys think war-dead is "cool".

Again, sick clucks! :chicken: :furious:

It worries me he says the case is "closed". Doesn't sound like this would be possible with the unknowns surrounding it.

It worries me he says the case is "closed". Doesn't sound like this would be possible with the unknowns surrounding it.
I wonder if he meant the case was closed as far as his jurisdiction. If something happened involving the military, the mps would investigate.

I sure hope they would. Because what was a U.S. soldier doing in the bedroom of / with a murdered Iraqi woman?

I wonder if he meant the case was closed as far as his jurisdiction. If something happened involving the military, the mps would investigate.
I don't see how they can close it even if the military took it over. Wouldn't it remain open here until the woman is properly identified and the perp is tried for the crime? I am not up on military and their laws etc., but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and perhaps that is why. :confused:

I sure hope they would. Because what was a U.S. soldier doing in the bedroom of / with a murdered Iraqi woman?
I think we may be looking more into this solider having this photo then necessary....It could be a picture circulating; soliders could have been going through a bombed village and found her; we need to remember that death can/does run crazy in these middle eastern countries. I have posted several times my experience with viewing similar photos in the middle east....
The truth may be some solider thinks "death" is cool...kinda like Anita mentioned above. It's sick, twisted, disgusting, whatever you want to call it....but that is just how some people are.

He may not have been in the room with the murdered woman. One of the other posters has been to the Middle East (was it you czechmate7?..sorry I have a horrible memory) and they said that pictures like this are sold. I guess like you buy a postcard here. Then again, if he e-mailed and not snail mailed it then that would mean he either did take the picture with his camera (or someone else did) or he scanned a picture that was bought and sent it. It just all seems to strange and creepy if this guy is e-mailing pictures like this to his dad.
My only thought is maybe he sent it because he's sickened by some of the things he's seen and to help his dad better understand what he was going through he sent the picture (I'm stretching here aren't I?).

My only thought is maybe he sent it because he's sickened by some of the things he's seen and to help his dad better understand what he was going through he sent the picture (I'm stretching here aren't I?).

In a word, Yes.

I don't see how they can close it even if the military took it over. Wouldn't it remain open here until the woman is properly identified and the perp is tried for the crime? I am not up on military and their laws etc., but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and perhaps that is why. :confused:
I believe, and I could be wrong, that if there are two possible jurisdictions, when one jurisdiction "claims" a case, the other jurisdiction closes it's investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back