TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

"Technology has greatly advanced since it became known that the men killed so many kids," the release explains. "Fast forward to today. [sic] There is now a very successful tool available to us today - that the detectives didn’t have in 1973. And we plan to use that tool very soon to locate the other young boys that we believe Corll, Brooks, and Henley murdered, and are still buried out there unfound."
I just saw this yesterday myself. I was curious as to what boys they are referring to and where they intend to use this new technology. I hope High Island beach is one of the areas they visit.

"Technology has greatly advanced since it became known that the men killed so many kids," the release explains. "Fast forward to today. [sic] There is now a very successful tool available to us today - that the detectives didn’t have in 1973. And we plan to use that tool very soon to locate the other young boys that we believe Corll, Brooks, and Henley murdered, and are still buried out there unfound."
I just saw this yesterday myself. I was curious as to what boys they are referring to and where they intend to use this new technology. I hope High Island beach is one of the areas they visit.
God I hope they redo the candy shop
They could do that and High Island Beach for sure.

All I know is that the photo is part of the HPD collection of evidence. There is no information provided with the photo.

There are a few photos and a picture of the envelope they came in that was dropped off "anonymously" that says his name and that Brooks took them before he was killed. I have screen shots of the boy and the envelope, if interested in seeing them

There are a few photos and a picture of the envelope they came in that was dropped off "anonymously" that says his name and that Brooks took them before he was killed. I have screen shots of the boy and the envelope, if interested in seeing them
I would love to see these pics.

Can the Police can reinterview any of the acquaintances/friends of Corll/Brooks/Henley? Gerald McDaniel, Leroy Lewandowski, and Billy Ridinger surely know more than has been said?

Does anyone have more info on Mark Scott? His story is one of the most fascinating of the bunch: sounds like he knew EVERYONE involved and was likely also a procurer?

Can the Police can reinterview any of the acquaintances/friends of Corll/Brooks/Henley? Gerald McDaniel, Leroy Lewandowski, and Billy Ridinger surely know more than has been said?

Does anyone have more info on Mark Scott? His story is one of the most fascinating of the bunch: sounds like he knew EVERYONE involved and was likely also a procurer?
I’m hoping these new searches are the beginning of a renewed interest in these cases by LE. It’s a good start anyway. I also wish Henley would get to talking!

Here is something I worked on all night, all the images I've collected so far, the rest is in long document pdf form. Warning some graphic imagery fyi. Start from the bottom to see Bobby (swimsuit boy).
Let me know what you think... there's a lot there.

https://americasbestpics.com/user/DaniHunter?s=cl

Wow, that is an incredible amount of information/pics there. Are those pics of Billy Ridinger above the Bobby French pics?

The anonymously turned in envelope and pics is pretty crazy, I have never heard about them before. Definitely make it seems if their were other people involved, even more so than just Corll, Henley, Brooks and some of the alleged dead procurers like Jimmy Glass and Mark Scott. Was Bobby French ruled out as a victim? If so, has he ever been located dead or alive?

Oh, Bobby French. Wasn’t he excluded?

There has never been any official exclusion. Plus these are photos that were provided to the forensics unit with the information written on the envelope they came in.

There was another boy who was let go that they said was a possible accomplice. I can’t find his name and not sure I want to put myself through reading all those details again.

Yep, that would be Billy. He's also the one who had the bag on his head in the courtroom. Also the first time I saw a young Timothy Kerley.

Yep, that would be Billy. He's also the one who had the bag on his head in the courtroom. Also the first time I saw a young Timothy Kerley.

Also the first I saw of a young Kerley. I have considered Billy was the source for the anonymous envelope of pictures. Supposedly he still lives in Texas as a evangelical preacher

Although I don’t think he wouldn’t cooperate, it would really be something if LE re-interviewed Billy Ridinger now, I have a feeling he could shed quite a bit of light on this case. The fact he kept quiet after his assault leads me to believe he must have been criminally involved and didn’t want to incriminate himself by going to the police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back