UK UK - FRED and ROSEMARY WEST

David Wilson confirms there may be more victims in Glasgow. And he highlighted the lack of confirmed murders in the late 70s and during the 80s

I think we are all a bit surprised they found nothing. She went missing at a time west was laying that floor and she knew him and was his “type”. I feel sorry for the family as it’s still no closure.

sometimes justice sucks and we know there’s more out there

I think we are all a bit surprised they found nothing. She went missing at a time west was laying that floor and she knew him and was his “type”. I feel sorry for the family as it’s still no closure.

Maybe she’s under the cafe further up the road owned by FW’s family, or under that flyover, or down the well. I think we’re all agreed it’s highly likely it was him! I feel sad for the family having had to go through all this again for nothing

No I was not surprised if you read my posts.

No I was not surprised if you read my posts.

not picking an argument or being awkward, as I respect your opinion and the posts I have seen, but why so certain on this one?

to me this was logical and had all the alarm bells. Why was it the opposite for yourself? I just want to revise my opinion to see why I was wrong on this one

not picking an argument or being awkward, as I respect your opinion and the posts I have seen, but why so certain on this one?

to me this was logical and had all the alarm bells. Why was it the opposite for yourself? I just want to revise my opinion to see why I was wrong on this one

I was just replying to your post where you spoke for all of us and I was pointing out you weren't speaking for me when I'd already posted the opposite to your view. It was your post #151 . That is all.

Fred West - latest program. Is anyone able to get a screen grab of that map they showed with locations that Fred might have worked at? I feel that WebSleuths could make a real contribution by searching for the identities of missing girls in the right time-frame.

I’m unaware of the Suzy lamplugh link. I don’t believe I have seen that anywhere.

Sadly (and we are seeing this with pandemic now) we’re all quite well connected! The amount of murders some of these victims stumbled across just living their nice lives is quite scary.

as for west, I don’t think we have a chance. The allotment where there are victims is long paved over. That cafe was perhaps the best hope, but it turned up empty too.

there are many out there but I’m afraid the time has gone

Couple of real lookers there too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl